ADVERTISEMENT

Trump sides with Putin....once again proving to be Russian puppet

Jews are OK to for libs to ridicule. Just don't you dare criticize Mooslims.
Hell of a response. I'm taking a big SPOONFUL of ignore now. Adios man.
That makes my day. This is the biggest fit I’ve seen anyone make on a message board. You’re taking your ball and going home!! FYI, you’re not using the spoonful in the right context. It should be something like, “I’m going to ignore all of the spoons you’re feeding from now on”. Spoon Voyage!!
Hopefully your friends members will share the advice.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Yea OK Trump sheep. No one spoon feeds you what to think. You are your own sheep.
this comment makes no sense at all. Yet strangely, it’s the first comment I think he tried making without being spoon fed. It’s progress. Albeit a very small step, it’s still process.

Looks like you're the angriest guy here, with the most vile attacks (well, maybe with the exception of danc):

Matthew 7:5
No anger here. Just because we’re living Inside your head and you’re hearing voices does not mean we are angry. I will acknowledge I got carried away in reacting to a little anger from your pals in an effort to get you riled. I’m sorry I didn’t that. Having said that, The irony of you posting Matthew 7:5 is off the charts. Do you walk around with blinders on all day?

What am I outraged about? Christianity? Nah, I think all religions are equally silly/superstitious. Smoking? Nah, I just want you to come up with a cogent post as to why not smoking is a matter of morality. You can even have unlimited use of the word spoon if that will make it easier.
You’re anti Christianity for sure. The others? We wouldn’t ever know, because you’d never have the stones to make the equivalent negative comments about other Religions.
Atheism, by default, is a Religion if you’re having a Religious discussion. Why? You have to have the equivalent amount of Faith to believe there is no such thing as a higher power or an afterlife. This is why dealing with Atheists is frustrating. Most are only proclaiming to be to either, ease their conscience or are too lazy to give real thought to Religion, aren’t honest about what certain Religions actually believe or trying to fit in with what (sorry to use the term) by repeating what the spoon feeders have told them and their fellow spooners.
if someone chose to not smoke when they were first offered and then never picked up the habit, it was a virtue he/she was exhibiting. Virtues and Morals go hand in hand. If you can’t understand what I’m saying, I can only assume you’re being dishonest or are a third grader. Spooning off until tomorrow. (How was that for an extra). It’s really amazing how badly these spoon comments make a few of you. It’s very telling. And what it tells us is that it’s true.

You’re anti Christianity for sure. The others? We wouldn’t ever know, because you’d never have the stones to make the equivalent negative comments about other Religions.
Atheism, by default, is a Religion if you’re having a Religious discussion. Why? You have to have the equivalent amount of Faith to believe there is no such thing as a higher power or an afterlife. This is why dealing with Atheists is frustrating. Most are only proclaiming to be to either, ease their conscience or are too lazy to give real thought to Religion, aren’t honest about what certain Religions actually believe or trying to fit in with what (sorry to use the term) by repeating what the spoon feeders have told them and their fellow spooners.
if someone chose to not smoke when they were first offered and then never picked up the habit, it was a virtue he/she was exhibiting. Virtues and Morals go hand in hand. If you can’t understand what I’m saying, I can only assume you’re being dishonest or are a third grader. Spooning off until tomorrow. (How was that for an extra). It’s really amazing how badly these spoon comments make a few of you. It’s very telling. And what it tells us is that it’s true.
Right, other than I said they’re all equally silly/superstitious. I’m not an atheist. I’m not dead set on believing god doesn’t exist, I just don’t give a shit.

I don’t smoke because I don’t like the smell. Now, tell me how that’s a moral decision.

And you need to use the word spoon more.

Right, other than I said they’re all equally silly/superstitious. I’m not an atheist. I’m not dead set on believing god doesn’t exist, I just don’t give a shit.

I don’t smoke because I don’t like the smell. Now, tell me how that’s a moral decision.

And you need to use the word spoon more.
IF someone chooses to not drink or smoke because he thinks it’s not a good moral decision, this is a moral decision. If he/she doesn’t smoke because it will harm his/her body, it becomes a moral decision by default because it’s immoral to cause harm to your body, If you choose not to smoke because it smells and that’s the only reason you don’t, being moral or not(or virtuous or not) has never entered the equation. You basically don’t invest things that leave a bad smell. Fair enough, however your not ingesting it is purely based on you and your comfort level. The fact that it is helpful to you because you’re not harming your body was done by accident and therefore, you didn’t make a moral decision.
it was a valiant effort to try and get me on a technicality; it really was. But you lose again.
Two spoons walk into a bar and the one spoon looks at the other and says, hey spoon, don’t you ever get tired of always feeding bull $h!t to the liberals? To which he says, yes but I haven’t had a job for 2 years, how else am I going to get my money!!

IF someone chooses to not drink or smoke because he thinks it’s not a good moral decision, this is a moral decision. If he/she doesn’t smoke because it will harm his/her body, it becomes a moral decision by default because it’s immoral to cause harm to your body, If you choose not to smoke because it smells and that’s the only reason you don’t, being moral or not(or virtuous or not) has never entered the equation. You basically don’t invest things that leave a bad smell. Fair enough, however your not ingesting it is purely based on you and your comfort level. The fact that it is helpful to you because you’re not harming your body was done by accident and therefore, you didn’t make a moral decision.
it was a valiant effort to try and get me on a technicality; it really was. But you lose again.
Two spoons walk into a bar and the one spoon looks at the other and says, hey spoon, don’t you ever get tired of always feeding bull $h!t to the liberals? To which he says, yes but I haven’t had a job for 2 years, how else am I going to get my money!!
No, I’ve clearly stated it could be a moral decision. It doesn’t have to be a moral decision. It’s a poor example if you’re trying to say someone is a moral person simply because they don’t smoke. Try again.

No, I’ve clearly stated it could be a moral decision. It doesn’t have to be a moral decision. It’s a poor example if you’re trying to say someone is a moral person simply because they don’t smoke. Try again.
I know it’s hard to do for you, however, try reading and then comprehending my entire comment. If you don’t do something because if it’s smell and as a byproduct it’s healthy, it’s purely a decision based on personal preference of the odor. Nothing more. People of your ilk truly believe that if they say something, and do it with authority, it means it true. If you can’t comprehend what I’m saying, please block my account. I don’t want to waste my time with someone with such a limited comprehension level. But then again, it’s explains why you being fed with a spoon all of your opinions. You can’t think on a second level. Good night, spoon boy.

I know it’s hard to do for you, however, try reading and then comprehending my entire comment. If you don’t do something because if it’s smell and as a byproduct it’s healthy, it’s purely a decision based on personal preference of the odor. Nothing more. People of your ilk truly believe that if they say something, and do it with authority, it means it true. If you can’t comprehend what I’m saying, please block my account. I don’t want to waste my time with someone with such a limited comprehension level. But then again, it’s explains why you being fed with a spoon all of your opinions. You can’t think on a second level. Good night, spoon boy.
Thank you for agreeing that not smoking isn’t necessarily a matter of morality. It took you a while to get there, but getting there is what’s important.

Thank you for agreeing that not smoking isn’t necessarily a matter of morality. It took you a while to get there, but getting there is what’s important.
What’s it like in that padded room? You keep being proven wrong yet you repeat the same thing over and over.
I guess you will probably let your 4 year old pick up the smoking habit, maybe even offer it the your child. I mean after all if it’s not immoral then who cares? They should be able to. If you’d stop spooning yourself, your sanity might come back.

What’s it like in that padded room? You keep being proven wrong yet you repeat the same thing over and over.
I guess you will probably let your 4 year old pick up the smoking habit, maybe even offer it the your child. I mean after all if it’s not immoral then who cares? They should be able to. If you’d stop spooning yourself, your sanity might come back.
Remind me again what you proved me wrong about. I said not smoking could be a moral decision, but it doesn’t have to be a moral decision. You proceeded to agree with that and then claimed you proved me wrong.
Which part are you having trouble with?

Remind me again what you proved me wrong about. I said not smoking could be a moral decision, but it doesn’t have to be a moral decision. You proceeded to agree with that and then claimed you proved me wrong.
Which part are you having trouble with?
Ok. So basically all this time you’ve agreed with me? Thanks for wasting my time. Your argument originally was idiotic and now you have come full circle trying to piggy back onto my argument. It was a nice try. But again, as robotic as you are with being told what to think, it shouldn’t surprise me.

Ok. So basically all this time you’ve agreed with me? Thanks for wasting my time. Your argument originally was idiotic and now you have come full circle trying to piggy back onto my argument. It was a nice try. But again, as robotic as you are with being told what to think, it shouldn’t surprise me
Yes, this whole time you’ve been arguing that not smoking is a moral decision and I finally came around to agree with you that it’s not necessarily a matter of morality. Yes, you’re exactly right. In all fairness, I did kinda spoon feed it to you.

“DeSantis signs bill requiring all Florida high school students to fulfill a financial literacy class before graduation”

Reactions: Iufbfan50

The gotcha media struggles with DeSantis.
They outmaneuver themselves
The bill is ambiguous and while parents certainly have rights to what is being taught, the impact this may have on gay teachers/parents having normal conversations about their lives is a slippery slope. What is age appropriate to one may not to be to another.

The bill you outline below is a great thing. Should have financial literacy taught in all 50 states.

It goes without saying that this is just another stupid (and potentially self-inflicted) faus pax on Trump's part. I predict that this video could become disastrous, because Trump clearly hasn't analyzed the situation beyond gaining traction with people on the Right who are (for the moment) infatuated with Uncle Vlad...

But the big question (and imho fatal error) is failing to evaluate the consequences of praising an erratic bully like Putin. At some point, Russian troops and security forces are going to commit some atrocities- it's inevitable given the volatility and reality of the situation. And when that happens, Trump's comments (on tape) are going to come back to haunt him, and no one is going to have to even creatively edit them to make them incriminating. Mark my words...

"But the big question (and imho fatal error) is failing to evaluate the consequences of praising an erratic bully like Putin. At some point, Russian troops and security forces are going to commit some atrocities- it's inevitable given the volatility and reality of the situation. And when that happens, Trump's comments (on tape) are going to come back to haunt him, and no one is going to have to even creatively edit them to make them incriminating. Mark my words..."

I'd like to take bows for masterful insight with regards to this post, but in all honesty it was extremely PREDICTABLE...

With the revelations regarding Bucha and other suburbs of Kyiv and other parts of Ukraine, the first part of my "astonishing" prediction has come to fruition. I think part of what is so unsettling (especially for Europeans) is the reality of a land war on the continent a mere 80 yrs after the devastation and shattered lives leftover from the previous one. I lived in Germany for 6 yrs, and pre war Ukraine resembled Germany visually in a myriad of ways. To see modern cities reduced to rubble and people who you can relate to have their lives destroyed both figuratively and literally has shaken the people of Europe.

Here is a typical story I just read today, and while reading it I was just amazed at how similar it was to events that transpired thruout France and Occupied Europe during WW2. Seven weeks ago this family was enjoying what I imagine was a typical middle class existence in Ukraine. Maybe Mom and Dad were on juniors case to get a job and move out or maybe they were glad to have him home and he not only contributed for his keep but helped out and made himself useful.

At any rate they were likely doing their best to maintain while being occupied by Russian troops, biding their time until (hopefully) the Russians moved on. They likely could never have envisioned what they experienced in their worst nightmare. An example of Ukrainians left behind in shallow graves after occupying Russian troops retreat/resupply...

Reactions: Bill4411
"But the big question (and imho fatal error) is failing to evaluate the consequences of praising an erratic bully like Putin. At some point, Russian troops and security forces are going to commit some atrocities- it's inevitable given the volatility and reality of the situation. And when that happens, Trump's comments (on tape) are going to come back to haunt him, and no one is going to have to even creatively edit them to make them incriminating. Mark my words..."

I'd like to take bows for masterful insight with regards to this post, but in all honesty it was extremely PREDICTABLE...

With the revelations regarding Bucha and other suburbs of Kyiv and other parts of Ukraine, the first part of my "astonishing" prediction has come to fruition. I think part of what is so unsettling (especially for Europeans) is the reality of a land war on the continent a mere 80 yrs after the devastation and shattered lives leftover from the previous one. I lived in Germany for 6 yrs, and pre war Ukraine resembled Germany visually in a myriad of ways. To see modern cities reduced to rubble and people who you can relate to have their lives destroyed both figuratively and literally has shaken the people of Europe.

Here is a typical story I just read today, and while reading it I was just amazed at how similar it was to events that transpired thruout France and Occupied Europe during WW2. Seven weeks ago this family was enjoying what I imagine was a typical middle class existence in Ukraine. Maybe Mom and Dad were on juniors case to get a job and move out or maybe they were glad to have him home and he not only contributed for his keep but helped out and made himself useful.

At any rate they were likely doing their best to maintain while being occupied by Russian troops, biding their time until (hopefully) the Russians moved on. They likely could never have envisioned what they experienced in their worst nightmare. An example of Ukrainians left behind in shallow graves after occupying Russian troops retreat/resupply...

Just stop the BS Cosmic. Biden hand-picked Putin's henchmen to negotiate on our behalf with Iran since the Mullah's will not speak to us. Russia is using their leverage to humiliate Biden and I don't think Biden even knows that. Trump would never be in such a position.

Just stop the BS Cosmic. Biden hand-picked Putin's henchmen to negotiate on our behalf with Iran since the Mullah's will not speak to us. Russia is using their leverage to humiliate Biden and I don't think Biden even knows that. Trump would never be in such a position.

No, Trump is too busy bending over for putin

Probably hoping putin will give him another golden shower.

Senior moment?

Putin, through control of Deutsche Bank, could have likely put Trump in the same position as Randolph and Mortimer Duke with a snap of his fingers at any time, on top of no telling what dirt they had on him, on top of being able to cut him off from any sources of capitol he hadn't already been cut off from.

Biden is subject to extortion from every direction due to a lifetime of corruption.

neither should ever have any govt position just based in their exposure to extortion.

on top of both being corrupt and dishonest as can be. (and neither are the Lone Ranger there).

• Haha
Putin, through control of Deutsche Bank, could have likely put Trump in the same position as Randolph and Mortimer Duke with a snap of his fingers at any time, on top of no telling what dirt they had on him, on top of being able to cut him off from any sources of capitol he hadn't already been cut off from.

Biden is subject to extortion from every direction due to a lifetime of corruption.

neither should ever have any govt position just based in their exposure to extortion.

on top of both being corrupt and dishonest as can be. (and neither are the Lone Ranger there).
2 1/2 years, $40 million dollars, and a team full of Democrat lawyers later...... nothing.

"could have likely" "no telling"....... convincing proof have there, professor.

Last edited:
Reactions: 76-1
2 1/2 years, $40 million dollars, and a team full of Democrat lawyers later...... nothing.

"could have likely" "no telling"....... convincing proof you there, professor.
Do you actually expect more from these npc's?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT