ADVERTISEMENT

Trump disqualified from CO ballot

An earn out. That's the way we used to structure things.

đź‘Ť
Would have been much easier for me personally to sell to one of the three large firms I could have sold too.

Our damn politicians are passing new tax law sometime between now and March 31. The law is retroactive to 2023. Probably 2/3 or more of our returns are affected. Therefore many extensions and many unhappy clients. It is making things much harder for my young partner.

• Sad
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Obviously bidens hand pick leftist will never vote for trump but it looks like a beatdown coming. Sorry bowlmania you may actually have to win at the ballot box. I know heaven forbid the people get to decide.

@TheAmericanHill
·
17m

The SCOTUS is not buying the Colorado lawyers arguments in the slightest.Looking like 7-2 in favor of Trump

You have serious BDS.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Obviously bidens hand pick leftist will never vote for trump but it looks like a beatdown coming. Sorry bowlmania you may actually have to win at the ballot box. I know heaven forbid the people get to decide.

@TheAmericanHill
·
17m

The SCOTUS is not buying the Colorado lawyers arguments in the slightest.Looking like 7-2 in favor of Trump
Knock it off with the calling out of other posters. Final warning.

• Haha
Glenn Greenwald
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald
Devestating for bowlmania he so badly wanted to post supreme court upholds colorado He must be in a very dark place right now. I almost feel bad for him.

Imagine how badly things went in Oral Argument for proponents of striking Trump from the ballot if even CNN is admitting it's highly likely that most - if not all -- of the Supreme Court Justices will reject Colorado's decision to ban Trump from the ballot.

@brianstelter
·
8m
Consensus on CNN after SCOTUS arguments in Trump ballot case: A majority of justices "are looking for an off-ramp, are looking for a reason to not uphold what the Colorado Supreme Court did."

Good chance they rule Trump is fully immune from prosecution too. Or at least stay the trial until after the election at which point it will of course become moot.

Good chance they rule Trump is fully immune from prosecution too. Or at least stay the trial until after the election at which point it will of course become moot.

Even far left wing trump TDS hater says the obvious. Sorry bowlmania you are going to lose this one!

The Reckoning reposted

36m

Former Assistant U.S. Attorney Andrew Weissmann: "Here, there is clearly five votes, if not nine votes that are going to reverse this."

Obviously he has ignores one of the reasons we can't do that, you don't think a president wouldn't mind free reign to assassinate rivals?

There are better legal reasons, but total immunity? That would be a total disaster.
No one is arguing that. You libs always bring up this ridiculous nonsense. But immune from prosecution for things he believes are in the scope of his duties... absolutely.

No one is arguing that. You libs always bring up this ridiculous nonsense. But immune from prosecution for things he believes are in the scope of his duties... absolutely.

Right. IF he urged a riot it isn't in the scope of any duty I know of. In fact, tell me what official duty the president has in an election. Here is the constitution, name his constitutional duty in determining who won an election.

Trump will lose that one and it will probably be 9-0. It's an absurd argument that a President is forever immune from prosecution.

Right. IF he urged a riot it isn't in the scope of any duty I know of. In fact, tell me what official duty the president has in an election. Here is the constitution, name his constitutional duty in determining who won an election.

Live look at dbm going through Twitter for a reply

Swipe Scrolling GIF by Wale

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Prepare for a huge disappointment. He's going to lose the immunity case - SCOTUS may even just let the AC unanimous decision stand, which is the same thing. Again. So much losing.

Insurrection isn't part of his duties. Neither is defamation or stealing classified documents.

It doesn't matter if he believes otherwise or believes in tooth fairy.

This is the guy that thought he could magically think documents into being declassified afterall.

Insurrection isn't part of his duties. Neither is defamation or stealing classified documents.

It doesn't matter if he believes otherwise or believes in tooth fairy.

This is the guy that thought he could magically think documents into being declassified afterall.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT