ADVERTISEMENT

Trump CNN round table thread

You assume all the ice will be gone, which it won't be, not during our existence anyway. If all the ice melts hurricanes season won't matter.

The last time the earth was likely ice free was over 60 million years ago.
Yea, **** future generations. They can deal with it

Reactions: DANC
I really love when Trump supporters tell others they are brain washed and clueless. Those that follow the biggest fraud, used car salesman, and liar in American politics. It’s priceless. And pathetically sad.
Biden lies every time he opens his mouth. As does nearly everyone in his administration. That is what is pathetically sad.

I really love when Trump supporters tell others they are brain washed and clueless. Those that follow the biggest fraud, used car salesman, and liar in American politics. It’s priceless. And pathetically sad.
Maybe clueless isn't the right word. Dishonest is better. The democrats and their supporters want absolute power. They try to hide it hoping people won't see through their BS.

Yes, I voted against Trump. I’d do it again. However, I’ll put my conservative credentials up against anyone here.

I question your “conservative” credentials if you voted for this a#%hole. How is this Presidential?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Young is no profile in courage. He held his tongue regarding Trump last year.

Braun is growing a spine as well. His decision to not run next year has absolutely nothing to do with it.
What do you know about Braun’s decision?

Yes, I voted against Trump. I’d do it again. However, I’ll put my conservative credentials up against anyone here.
"Yes I fought against japan at Pearl Harbor, but I would send them the coordinates all over again, if it meant that I could do so while being a double agent".
yea, that seems pretty much on target.

Reactions: DANC and Crayfish57
"Yes I fought against japan at Pearl Harbor, but I would send them the coordinates all over again, if it meant that I could do so while being a double agent".
yea, that seems pretty much on target.
You’re seriously comparing American Democrats, many who have served this country honorably, with the Imperial Japanese military. That’s whacked.

By the way Pearl Harbor’s coordinates were on every nautical chart of that area of the Pacific which existed at the time.

Last edited:
You’re seriously comparing American Democrats to the Imperial Japanese military

You’re seriously comparing American Democrats, many who have served this country honorably, with the Imperial Japanese military. That’s whacked.

By the way Pearl Harbor’s coordinates were on every nautical chart of that area of the Pacific which existed at the time.
Well I was actually comparing your repeated self promoted Republicanism and then voting for buydims (the enemy) to a navel person sending intel to Japan about Pearl, while pushing ordinance into the sky. You brought Democrats into it. Freudian slip? +/- I suppose.

Well I was actually comparing your repeated self promoted Republicanism and then voting for buydims (the enemy) to a navel person sending intel to Japan about Pearl, while pushing ordinance into the sky. You brought Democrats into it. Freudian slip? +/- I suppose.
That’s dumb, and it’s “Naval.”

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Or if you're a belly button watcher . . . .
Oh you said watcher... I read that as a "belly button PUNCHER" (from the inside). Anotomically, that's damn near impossible, regardless of the personal whip it out, measuring contests that happen on the cooler.

Reactions: Lucy01
He said he didn’t know her. Didn’t say he never met her. How many people over the past 40 years have you bumped into and said a word or two too for a seconds? Probably thousands. Remember them all?
LOL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT