ADVERTISEMENT

Travares Daniels newest Indiana commit:

I hope at 6'2" he's a S and the start of a trend in size.
V did I see a smile. By the way trying hard to clear the way to get to Bloomington for Spring game. I've started planning later than I would have liked. Suddenly feel like a kid on Christmas Eve.
HC, I think we will see different type of players with this staff as they seem to have a plan and are sticking to it. I hope you can clear a way to Bloomington despite your late start. I have to find a way to watch the game on TV,

Reactions: red hornet and 76-1
HC, I think we will see different type of players with this staff as they seem to have a plan and are sticking to it. I hope you can clear a way to Bloomington despite your late start. I have to find a way to watch the game on TV,
No doubt, Coach Cignetti brings a fast speed game both offensively & defensively with violent, precision like results

Reactions: 76-1 and vesuvius13
Isn't St. Thomas Aquinas high school almost a football factory? Have seen highly rated recruits out of there in the past.

4.2 gpa? A powerful safety with smarts. Sounds pretty good. (edit: I saw safety above, he is listed as LB, just as good.)

Awesome! Welcome to Indiana!

Last edited:
Isn't St. Thomas Aquinas high school almost a football factory? Have seen highly rated recruits out of there in the past.

4.2 gpa? A powerful safety with smarts. Sounds pretty good.

We will have to wait and see how the team develops but it looks like this staff can evaluate talent and then coach the players up. I like the reports coming from players that were here before about the change in coaching.

4.2 gpa? A powerful safety with smarts. Sounds pretty good. (edit: I saw safety above, he is listed as LB, just as good.)

Yes St Thomas is a football factory. Up until 2021 Jason Taylor was the defensive coordinator. They have won multiple state and national championships. They play a very challenging schedule, many national powerhouses. Then of course they play us. We were the the team in green and white in the third clip. That was the third round of the playoffs a couple of years ago I believe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT