ADVERTISEMENT

Top secret documents

Marvin the Martian

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2001
Top secret documents were found in Biden's former office. A US Attorney appointed by Trump has been assigned to investigate.

No idea if they are TS "only" or higher. I will trust the US attorney handles the investigation well. If the documents are more than Top Secret, Biden may need relieved of command. There are documents that there is no excuse for having.

Top secret documents were found in Biden's former office. A US Attorney appointed by Trump has been assigned to investigate.

No idea if they are TS "only" or higher. I will trust the US attorney handles the investigation well. If the documents are more than Top Secret, Biden may need relieved of command. There are documents that there is no excuse for having.
So he had them before elected Prez?

Reactions: DANC and vesuvius13
Mishandling or misplacing classified documents is not good.

If it is lots (boxes and boxes), then even worse.

If there was lying about their existence, worse still.

If there was obstruction in locating them, even worse.

If you repeated denied that they exist and won't consider self-reporting and cooperation, even worse.

Go ahead and compare.

Mishandling or misplacing classified documents is not good.

If it is lots (boxes and boxes), then even worse.

If there was lying about their existence, worse still.

If there was obstruction in locating them, even worse.

If you repeated denied that they exist and won't consider self-reporting and cooperation, even worse.

Go ahead and compare.

It still ain't a good look.

Impeachment is it, if it rises to that level. I am not thinking "normal" top secret does since it appears they cooperated.
From the cnn article.

“The classified materials included some top-secret files with the “sensitive compartmented information” designation, also known as SCI, which is used for highly sensitive information obtained from intelligence sources.”

Oof.

Per CNN, they were discovered in November 2022, in an office he used periodically from 2017 until beginning the 2020 campain. No word on how long they'd been there, but I can't imagine them trying to claim they were moved there after he was sworn in.
So he had them after his time as VP but before he was elected president.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Why do you care? You haven't yet about Trump lying about having classified documents.

The same punishment as Trump would have had if he had just came clean when caught. Pretty much nothing.
I just asked a question. I assume the law will be applied to Biden like it was for Clinton. No big deal.

Reactions: DANC and vesuvius13
I just asked a question. I assume the law will be applied to Biden like it was for Clinton. No big deal.
Sorry if I made a bad assumption on your intentions.

I thinks it is bad that all 3 were found to have mishandled classified info. In cases where the person that is caught at least cooperates, I think there should be some repercussion, even if just a fine. But politicians unfortunately play by different rules.

Reactions: vesuvius13
I thinks it is bad that all 3 were found to have mishandled classified info. In cases where the person that is caught at least cooperates, I think there should be some repercussion, even if just a fine. But politicians unfortunately play by different rules.

I'd be inclined to think that there's a lot of "classified" stuff that doesn't amount to anything either. It would be human nature for people to get lackadaisical when they see stuff like a routine staff meeting agenda getting a classified imprint (I'm just making that example up).

Biden is the worst President we've ever had but this has deep state written all over it. They would never allow an 80 year old senile cadaver to go up against Trump next year

Is there an international contest to find the most paranoid conspiracy theory I don't know about?

Back in the 80s, I entered one for Omni Magazine. I suggested humans naturally live forever, but governments realized that humans living hundreds of years get disgruntled with their government, so governments invented "medicine" to actually keep lifespan short.

I suspect that will now catch on. I was ahead of my time

This is going to really mess things up for Garland and Jack Smith. Most people are able to understand the difference between Hillary's emails and the Mar A Lago documents cases. This will be much harder to differentiate. Smith had a slam dunk on the Trump documents case... until this. It will be really hard to make that case now without making a case against Biden as well, which can't be done.

Is there an international contest to find the most paranoid conspiracy theory I don't know about?

Back in the 80s, I entered one for Omni Magazine. I suggested humans naturally live forever, but governments realized that humans living hundreds of years get disgruntled with their government, so governments invented "medicine" to actually keep lifespan short.

I suspect that will now catch on. I was ahead of my time
67s6jz.jpg

This is going to really mess things up for Garland and Jack Smith. Most people are able to understand the difference between Hillary's emails and the Mar A Lago documents cases. This will be much harder to differentiate. Smith had a slam dunk on the Trump documents case... until this. It will be really hard to make that case now without making a case against Biden as well, which can't be done.
The difference is Trump lying about having them, then claiming they got them all when they didn't.

Trump supporters never would agree with the investigation regardless so nothing has really changed

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and ulrey
Fvcking idiots. I'm as mad now as I was when the news about Hillary's email setup broke.

However, @Marvin the Martian , as far as being "relieved of command" is concerned, I don't see how that's even possible short of impeachment and removal.

You should be just as mad for all the illegals coming across the borders and all those rioters who attacked US cities, government buildings and killed more that 35 people in 2021 and were not prosecuted.

If the only thing they go after Trump for is obstruction or lying to investigators, then they can make a case for differentiation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT