ADVERTISEMENT

Todd Leary on Dan Dakich's 1430am show said this....

Indiana is not fun to watch. I have to say I agree with Todd. What excites you about this team? I can't think of one phase whether it's outside shooting, inside dominance, rebounding or defensive schemes. What say you?
Nothing. I was painting Saturday and had the game on in the background but didn't pay a ton of attention to it til the end. Very hard to get excited to watch Mike Woodson ball.

Nothing. I was painting Saturday and had the game on in the background but didn't pay a ton of attention to it til the end. Very hard to get excited to watch Mike Woodson ball.
Agree. And if I have the game on “in the background” what is the interest level in the 8 year olds playing in their driveway?
Kids don’t want the game ticket or jersey.
Adults don’t travel to watch the team, nor even Indy to Bloomington to see a home game.
Advertising is less valuable with few people listening.
This is a really poor product.

Isn't this sad? I remember when my wife and I were discussing when to get married I asked if we could do it after IU's Basketball Season.

Agree. And if I have the game on “in the background” what is the interest level in the 8 year olds playing in their driveway?
Adults don’t travel to watch the team, nor even Indy to Bloomington to see a home game.
Not even close to true. The Hall is still full for home games. At least it was a few weeks ago.

I just sold my tickets for Saturday for $120 each and they aren't great seats. I'm glad at least two people still want to go. They were posted on Seat Geek for all of about 45 minutes.

Isn't this sad? I remember when my wife and I were discussing when to get married I asked if we could do it after IU's Basketball Season.
Yep I never used to miss one second of any game. Even under crean I watched most but under archie my interest really started to fade. Now it's the same again with woodson. I can just look on my phone now it's not ever worth getting upset over cause we are going nowhere with woodson.

Have you been to games? This isn’t true.

Indiana is not fun to watch. I have to say I agree with Todd. What excites you about this team? I can't think of one phase whether it's outside shooting, inside dominance, rebounding or defensive schemes. What say you?
1. Losing is never fun.
2. WGAFF
3. The Indiana on the front of the jersey.
4. WGAFF
5. WGAFF

Reactions: nichlee
A grand each for Penn state. Have another hit off whatever you’re smoking. There will be a ton of empty seats. A ton

Reactions: Hoosierific
We have been teetering to being bad since he was hired. If not for a win against Michigan year one we might be talking two out three years not making the tournament. We can bring in McNeeley but shit isn't going to change if Woodson don't change.
Last game he certainly played guys different. Leal?? No Gunn or banks. Played Malik with 4 fouls.

Now if he figures out Mack needs to shoot 10 threes a game we could be in to something. Too little too late? Maybe. But he did adjust a lot last game. Win the next two and let’s see.

That game will be sold out and the get in price right now is $175ish bucks a ticket for anything in the center. IU fans love basketball, no matter what.

People on here also talk out of their ass, no matter what.
Crazy thing is a guy at work came up to me (today)and asked about good places to eat. His family bought him tickets for his birthday. Keep in mind these are UK fans deep in Kentucky. They loved Bobby Knight. He got told to come see me. I know this sounds crazy but it’s totally true. Swear on my wife’s health.

Last game he certainly played guys different. Leal?? No Gunn or banks. Played Malik with 4 fouls.

Now if he figures out Mack needs to shoot 10 threes a game we could be in to something. Too little too late? Maybe. But he did adjust a lot last game. Win the next two and let’s see.
I tell you he tried getting Mack shots but they blew that up multiple times.

Crazy thing is a guy at work came up to me (today)and asked about good places to eat. His family bought him tickets for his birthday. Keep in mind these are UK fans deep in Kentucky. They loved Bobby Knight. He got told to come see me. I know this sounds crazy but it’s totally true. Swear on my wife’s health.
Coming to watch some IU ball! Maybe wrong year lol
I tell you he tried getting Mack shots but they blew that up multiple times.
Oh he did a ton different last game. If we see it going forward might be on to something. But we can’t just shoot 9 threes. Should be a must to shoot 20 for this team. Would help spacing soooo much and we are not a bad 3 point shooting team. Get Malik and ware more shots. X will stop airballing soon.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
We have been teetering to being bad since he was hired. If not for a win against Michigan year one we might be talking two out three years not making the tournament. We can bring in McNeeley but shit isn't going to change if Woodson don't change.
All McNeeley does is replace MM. Now about the conference's worst set of guards problem! And the HC disadvantage....

Last edited:
Have you been to games? This isn’t true.
I have to fly in so I make one trip a season. Wish I could do more. I really was not talking about now, more worried about the program over time. It has already been a long time since national recognition. Maybe the in court off court stuff is more embarrassing to me than others.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT