ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets for N KY game

RegionHoosiers

Sophomore
Nov 9, 2021
Was looking into getting tickets to take my 2 boys to the N KY game. I'm guessing there will be a lot of empty seats for a game like this. Is there a good place to buy tickets for a decent price? On stub hub they are still expensive once you filter for 3 tickets. Do people still scalp them in the parking lot? Been awhile since we were down there. Thanks!

Was looking into getting tickets to take my 2 boys to the N KY game. I'm guessing there will be a lot of empty seats for a game like this. Is there a good place to buy tickets for a decent price? On stub hub they are still expensive once you filter for 3 tickets. Do people still scalp them in the parking lot? Been awhile since we were down there. Thanks!
Indianasportstickets.com promo code CC gets you 10% off!

I have 4 in the D 41st row make me an offer for 3 if those are worth sitting in for you.

I have 4 in the D 41st row make me an offer for 3 if those are worth sitting in for you.
I'm interested...but I'm new on here and can't seem to figure out how to send you a private message...

The schedule doesn't show a TV channel on this game. Any Idea? I'm in Mobile this week so need to start investigating how to watch.

Cavanagh ill be in town for this game
Whats a good local restaurant to find great btown food at?
Notice I said restaurant as I prefer more of an intimate setting than a college campus loud bar like atmospehere.
Any suggestions?

Cavanagh ill be in town for this game
Whats a good local restaurant to find great btown food at?
Notice I said restaurant as I prefer more of an intimate setting than a college campus loud bar like atmospehere.
Any suggestions?
I’ll be at Malibu before the game. Sounds like a winner for what you like as well.

Reactions: hoosier_est_1984
I’ll be at Malibu before the game. Sounds like a winner for what you like as well.
Yep, thats precisely the kind of menu looking restaurant im looking for.
Ill pass on the menu to a buddy of mine im going with and see what he thinks, but that hawaiian ribeye does sound pretty good\different 👍.
Any other suggestions? Even if they are bar crowds but really great food

Yep, thats precisely the kind of menu looking restaurant im looking for.
Ill pass on the menu to a buddy of mine im going with and see what he thinks, but that hawaiian ribeye does sound pretty good\different 👍.
Any other suggestions? Even if they are bar crowds but really great food
Southern Stone is good, but a bit far and you don't get the downtown vibe/feel. The owner of Southern Stone just redid the Italian place downtown formerly known as Grazie(spelling). I am pretty sure it just opened, but Malibu is the spot, trust me :).

Southern Stone is good, but a bit far and you don't get the downtown vibe/feel. The owner of Southern Stone just redid the Italian place downtown formerly known as Grazie(spelling). I am pretty sure it just opened, but Malibu is the spot, trust me :).

Lol, right on.
Apparently that Grazies has been turned into a "Che Bello" italian restaurant.... menu looks pretty good\different as well.
Im just looking for something local thats good with different twists on dishes you dont typically find at other places.

Thx for the suggestions ill pass it on. If I end up doing Malibu ill shoot you a msg on here maybe say hi while there before the game. ✌

Reactions: Cavanagh

My buddy just pointed out Malibu closes during mid day and doesnt open until 5pm?!
Thats cutting kinda close to game time, if youre not trying to be in any rush, guess you dont expect much traffic around that area on game day?

Lol, right on.
Apparently that Grazies has been turned into a "Che Bello" italian restaurant.... menu looks pretty good\different as well.
Im just looking for something local thats good with different twists on dishes you dont typically find at other places.

Thx for the suggestions ill pass it on. If I end up doing Malibu ill shoot you a msg on here maybe say hi while there before the game. ✌
Che Bello has excellent food....went there last week. They are still lacking a full ambiance, as they arent yet fully decorated (walls are completely bare)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT