ADVERTISEMENT

Daughter got me tickets for the Michigan St game on March 10th.

VanHoosier

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2002
I haven't been to a game in years so we are looking forward to it. I do have a question for those who purchase a lot of tickets, do you find it very difficult to get a refund for the tickets?

My daughter had purchased tickets for an earlier game not realizing I will be out of town and it's taking an act of congress to get a refund. They want a letter from my employer explaining why I can't attend this game, what is that all about?

Reactions: kkott
I haven't been to a game in years so we are looking forward to it. I do have a question for those who purchase a lot of tickets, do you find it very difficult to get a refund for the tickets?

My daughter had purchased tickets for an earlier game not realizing I will be out of town and it's taking an act of congress to get a refund. They want a letter from my employer explaining why I can't attend this game, what is that all about?
Why do you want a refund. Many avenues to resell the tickets at face value or better

I'll offer you a refund in exchange!

I didn't know they did refunds to be honest (IU that is). They are technically sold out, so the extra tickets are normally just take them, no refunds if I remember right. She bought them from IU, not like StubHub right?

which game? where are the seats? could you imagine if they offered refunds during the shit years? how old is your daughter may have another question?

• Haha
Reactions: Bucket Getter

That is great. Have to love it when a family member cares enough to get you tickets.

She bought them from IU but the insurance is thru a third party for the refund. She has the digital tickets if anyone would want them, they are balcony seats (MM Row 12 seats 1,2,3,4) for the January 6th, Ohio St game.

She bought them from IU but the insurance is thru a third party for the refund. She has the digital tickets if anyone would want them, they are balcony seats (MM Row 12 seats 1,2,3,4) for the January 6th, Ohio St game.
Those are literally in the very corner of the balcony, and student tickets that did not sell because of it being the mini series.

You can sell them on StubHub for $30-40 bucks a ticket. Tell her to do that. Easy to make an account.

Those are literally in the very corner of the balcony, and student tickets that did not sell because of it being the mini series.

You can sell them on StubHub for $30-40 bucks a ticket. Tell her to do that. Easy to make an account.
StubHub would charge you 20 to sell them. they are a major pain in the ass to deal with

how do you buy insurance on tickets? never heard of such a thing. if that's the case and you can't go looks like they would refund you.

So here's an update on the tickets my daughter bought that we can't use. Fandeal, the company she bought the insurance through denied her claim for a refund. They claim the reason we can't attend was already there when my daughter bought the tickets so it doesn't meet the criteria for a refund... BS, it's just a legalized way to screw people over.

And you can't talk to anyone, the whole thing is a scam and shame on IU for using such a crooked business. There's a special place in hell for these people.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT