ADVERTISEMENT

The silver lining is...

76-1

Hall of Famer
Mar 22, 2017
Indiana
We won't have to watch them embarrass the University by getting blown out by Prairie View or someone similar in the play in game for the NCAA's...

They seem like a good group of individuals, they're just a really poorly constructed and poorly coached team (lower case t)...

I even still like Woody the individual just not Woody the coach (lower case c)...

Last edited:
Disagree, don't like Woody the coach or person, arrogant in my opinion, and why?

Don't think this team is a good group of individuals, no heart, lazy, and terrible fundamentals. What's to like about anything at IU at this point?
I’ve said for a couple weeks now, send everyone packing at season’s end. Coaches, players, managers, cheerleaders, they’re all broken.

We won't have to watch them embarrass the University by getting blown out by Prairie View or someone similar in the play in game for the NCAA's...

They seem like a good group of individuals, they're just a really poorly constructed and poorly coached team (lower case t)...

I even still like Woody the individual just not Woody the coach (lower case c)...

There is NO silver lining to this shit show!

Reactions: IUbball_lifer
I’ve said for a couple weeks now, send everyone packing at season’s end. Coaches, players, managers, cheerleaders, they’re all broken.
I suppose Dolson could just forfeit the rest and have a series of Adidas fashion shows to finish things out... He'd get more opportunities to hobnob with the top Adidas execs that way... That seems to be the only thing that's really important to him these days...

need to get someone in here that can recruit athletes. I know we can't shoot worth a shit. but we are so ****ing weak and slow that any team with any ability would light this group up
How in the hell are you sober tonight after watching that? You’ve got the best excuse ever to pound a fifth of your favorite elixir.

Reactions: Hoosierific
I suppose Dolson could just forfeit the rest and have a series of Adidas fashion shows to finish things out... He'd get more opportunities to hobnob with the top Adidas execs that way... That seems to be the only thing that's really important to him these days...
I did see Dolson in a terrific looking track suit a few days ago. He was jumping on his moped and sped away before I could say hello.

Disagree, don't like Woody the coach or person, arrogant in my opinion, and why?

Don't think this team is a good group of individuals, no heart, lazy, and terrible fundamentals. What's to like about anything at IU at this point?
Well it's clear there are no team leader(s) in that locker room.

The good news is they're not in the military or some other area where counting on one another and team work is a matter of life and death because if they were this particular group would end up as an ugly grease spot.

Reactions: Jayhoosier83
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT