ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks to IVF I have 3 daughters.

Without IVF my wife and would be childless.

So, just a head's up to you Christo-fascists with big mouths: keep quiet about such things around me. And my wife. Stop acting like you have some "in" w/ a sky fairy, get over yourselves and shut your ****ing mouths.

Don't want IVF? Don't do it. Don't want an abortion? Don't have one. Just shut your pious ****ing mouths FINALLY. Most of America thinks you're a-holes.
You equate IVF with abortion? Uh, OK.

What triggered this outburst? Who has spoken against IVF?

• Haha
Reactions: Bowlmania
P#ss off with all that nonsense. UTFO is a troll who should be banned. The reality is you just want to be an ass to conservatives, which is why you consistently respond in his threads.
No banning, bud.
Sets a bad example.
Just don't feed the trolls.

If you don't know about it, why are you commenting on it?
Lmao that’s either some troll level gaslighting or you truly can’t read. Just to review: YOU are the one commenting on it without knowing anything about it.

Lmao that’s either some troll level gaslighting or you truly can’t read. Just to review: YOU are the one commenting on it without knowing anything about it.
No, I didn't comment on it - I asked a question about it. You couldn't answer it, even though you made a snarky comment to me about looking it up.

You leftists love to accuse others of 'gaslighting' while doing it yourselves.

You also know cray wasn't banned for bugging zeke, and you know what he did do is not even comparable to what UTFO has done here in the last couple of days. Stop trying to build a false equivalency. That dog won't hunt, except with the infinitely stupid droop troop.
You have no idea about everything that happened unless you’ve talked to Mark and Cray both. G

You have no idea about everything that happened unless you’ve talked to Mark and Cray both. G
I know enough. We've had this discussion before. Some sins are unpardonable. Cray's banning can't be used as a justification to ban UTFO, and you know it.
Just trying to help you out. You're smarter and got your shit much more together than anyone on the droop troop. You can do better. Stop trying to curry their favor.

I know enough. We've had this discussion before. Some sins are unpardonable. Cray's banning can't be used as a justification to ban UTFO, and you know it.
Just trying to help you out. You're smarter and got your shit much more together than anyone on the droop troop. You can do better. Stop trying to curry their favor.
I never said I was banning UTFO.

Cray isn’t a monster. He made a big mistake with Mark and his workplace.

Easy to make judgements about people on here. I think most are good human beings. For the most part we don’t know what’s going on in posters personal lives that can cause irrational responses sometimes.

When “the man” has a hammer over your head you might try to fight back any way possible. And maybe you wouldn’t.

Personally I have a hard time waiting on karma so I try to help it along. Lol.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I never said I was banning UTFO.

Cray isn’t a monster. He made a big mistake with Mark and his workplace.

Easy to make judgements about people on here. I think most are good human beings. For the most part we don’t know what’s going on in posters personal lives that can cause irrational responses sometimes.

When “the man” has a hammer over your head you might try to fight back any way possible. And maybe you wouldn’t.

Personally I have a hard time waiting on karma so I try to help it along. Lol.
Okay...I tried. You refuse to see (or admit to it). I guess the IU loss has ignited your stubborn gene. Later.

What a shitty thing to say, but sort of hits at the crux of this topic.

Far right conservatives can’t see beyond their own perspective and limited worldview and have no idea how deeply personal and impactful reproductive rights are to people.

They truly don’t care that they don’t get it, until their limited bubble is impacted and their wife needs something like IVF treatment or their sister or wife are faced with a difficult, life threatening pregnancy related decision.

People like this are very often devoid of empathy and compassion.
He’s a Nazi piece of shit. F*** him and whatever he thinks/says.

23, 17 and 10... all girls.

That's what I have.

I've done and am doing that dance, brother. There's not much I haven't seen or heard from them.
I have new found respect, although it wasn't really hard to find! Props to you sir.
My oldest, 33, Just sent me pics of her oldest Daughter (my 3rd Grand kid, 6 yr old'ish I think now....There's so many that I loose track, it's like a coy pond for grand kids) and my SIL dressed up for their daddy daughter dance at church.
I am setting, thinking of my 33 yr old daughter.... dancing with her feet on top of mine, a long time ago it seems. Such memories. Like an echo through a canon, the memories are there, but more faint every day.

So your youngest is 10, oldest 23... I'm guessing different moms. Unless you are a better more understanding man than me.... Never mind, that was already assumed !! Totally honest props dad !

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT