ADVERTISEMENT

South Dakota has 900,000 people and 3.5 million cows.

Introduce them to Fazolis
team america vomit GIF

You betcha! My brother-in-law and his daughter have to have ketchup for their Thansgiving dinners. No shit.

I like my steak just a little bit above medium. It can have some pink, but no blood. Somewhere between medium and medium well. But no one knows how to do medium well except Janko's. I've given up on places like Ruth's Crist because They. Just. Don't. Get. It. And I'm scared to send my steak back because I know the cook will jizz all over it. Moody bastards.

I actually really like the chain Lone Star. They may not be a premium place, but damn, I love their steak. And in Kokomo, Texas Road House is fine dining.

I won't go back to St. Elmo's. That is some overpriced shit. Nothing like it used to be.
Texas Road House started in Clarksville Indiana. Original location is still open.

My kids LOVE Holiday World. Especially the water park.
My daughter’s crew spent the night last night. It’s their old grade school’s picnic today. So I got up. Made a sbx run. Got everyone drinks etc. showered. Got myself all ready to go. Loaded everyone up and as I was pulling into a parking spot my daughter screamed OH MY GOD NO!!!! You’re not going. So I went back home. And that’s how it is now. A marker

My daughter’s crew spent the night last night. It’s their old grade school’s picnic today. So I got up. Made a sbx run. Got everyone drinks etc. showered. Got myself all ready to go. Loaded everyone up and as I was pulling into a parking spot my daughter screamed OH MY GOD NO!!!! You’re not going. So I went back home. And that’s how it is now. A marker
Ha! Same. Had a basement full of 16-year-old girls last night. They woke up early, drove to the beach at Lakeshore, and watched the sun rise. Then came back and went out to breakfast. Now all sleeping.

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Ha! Same. Had a basement full of 16-year-old girls last night. They woke up early, drove to the beach at Lakeshore, and watched the sun rise. Then came back and went out to breakfast. Now all sleeping.
Man I cannot imagine that. That age. Driving. Oh man. Our crew is still between worlds. They literally made homemade slime last night

My old lady loves Longhorn. I’m ambivalent on them. Just never seems like they have a lot of options. I like a seafood option with my steak and longhorn doesn’t do anything beyond shrimp and a hideously overpriced lobster tail.

What kind of seafood do you usually order with a steak if it's not shrimp or lobster? Big crab legs guy?

Just can't think what other seafood I'd ever order alongside a steak.

80s we'd go to the Chi Chi's on east 3rd for Monday night football. Free hot dogs, queso, and chips & salsa. Some kind of trivia contest where the winner got to watch the second half from a lazy boy they somehow kept there.
Why does no one have free food for happy hour any more? Used to live on that after college on my own days.

I only have North Dakota and probably won’t go. I hear it’s most people’s missing state.
Go to TRNP and check 2 boxes.

Wait until those 13 year olds become 16 year olds and stay at your house.

I thought my daughter and her friends had left and strolled out into the upstairs hallway in my underwear - only to find one of them coming up the stairs. We looked at each other and then turned away. It was never to be spoken of again.

Pics or GTFO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT