ADVERTISEMENT

Some thoughts on game

That’s some terrible sarcasm. When it comes to sarcasm on this board. We’ve been looking at sarcasm for more than 37 years.,
I have been doing sarcasm for 32 year. You guys don't know big boy sarcasm. This is high level stuff. LeBron sarcasm. LeBcasm.

Reactions: T.M.P.
Geronimo is flat out awful no queston walker is better.
Jordan Geronimo is an athlete in the wrong sport who's probably gotten some extra mileage on his name alone. Michigan fans are seeing what IU fans saw. Environmental changes don't make any changes at all when it wasn't the environment needing change to begin with.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
All good. I deleted it.

Basically i came on here to see if anyone else thought Cupps played good defense on Dug.
Literally the first thing OP mentioned in this post was Cupps defense and then right on que the first reply is.....

"McDaniel still got 13. Pts
Cupps ..2 pts Imo. Cupps is gonna struggle with either quicker guys than him..Or taller physically stronger guys.."

I guess it just rubbed me the wrong way before the morning coffee.

I will just stay on the sidelines like i normally do.

Hoping this win was a momentum builder. Go Hoosiers!
I got it. Stay and post. Our resident troll/disgruntled IU fan seems to have died or gotten banned again so these threads need a pick me up. With a little posting history, people will pick it up.

Then you'll eventually get into some ki d of argument with every one on here, and they will call you names but secretly forgive you the next time you type something they approve of. And it goes on and on til we die or rivals goes under. Pour one out for our homie, snowling.

I got it. Stay and post. Our resident troll/disgruntled IU fan seems to have died or gotten banned again so these threads need a pick me up. With a little posting history, people will pick it up.

Then you'll eventually get into some ki d of argument with every one on here, and they will call you names but secretly forgive you the next time you type something they approve of. And it goes on and on til we die or rivals goes under. Pour one out for our homie, snowling.
I am currently on the search for some big boy basketball. IDK wtf that is. Quick google search is all over the place. I feel like i have been cheated my whole life and whatever pre-school, dollar store knockoff basketball I have been watching so far.

I am currently on the search for some big boy basketball. IDK wtf that is. Quick google search is all over the place. I feel like i have been cheated my whole life and whatever pre-school, dollar store knockoff basketball I have been watching so far.
That dude's rolling through here busting out the "too short" taunt but in word form. We are all too short for big boy basketball.

The only question is where he will go in the lottery. 100% gone. Just need to maximize him this year.
Bummer. Two more seasons is all I ask. Well..actually I ask for two more seasons for MR and MM also. That would be the core of a national championship contender.

JHS is really struggling from the field-like 22% from the field and 12% from 3. One rating service has him ranked as the 52nd rookie out of 52 and TJD ranked 27th.

Last edited:
Bummer. Two more seasons is all I ask. Well..actually I ask for two more seasons for MR and MM also. That would be the core of a national championship contender.

JHS is really struggling from the field-like 22% from the field and 12% from 3. One rating service has him ranked as the 52nd rookie out of 52 and TJD ranked 27th.
It may be tough to keep MR for another season at the rate he’s producing, but if not…MR, MM and Queen, along with Boogie…oops, Harper…oops, might have contended for a special coronation. If we don’t crown our Queen, who does that leave on deck to come up to the plate, Clem Kadiddlehopper for a swing and a miss?

It may be tough to keep MR for another season at the rate he’s producing, but if not…MR, MM and Queen, along with Boogie…oops, Harper…oops, might have contended for a special coronation. If we don’t crown our Queen, who does that leave on deck to come up to the plate, Clem Kadiddlehopper for a swing and a miss?
Hey, you need to tone it down. Skelton was from Vincennes and knew basketball. He didn’t swing and miss. :)

Hey, you need to tone it down. Skelton was from Vincennes and knew basketball. He didn’t swing and miss. :)
And I knew that about “Red,”, having laughed at his show during my formative years spent in the living room with the genetically related folks of more familiarity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT