ADVERTISEMENT

So if we lost…

Love the sarcasm
Rest assured, the sunshine pumpers will play this card. Nevermind that PSU has their leading scorer out of the game and we have given up 66 points with 7 left in 2H. Freaking PSU has scored 31 points in 13 2H minutes.

Update: 34 points in 16 minutes. This is total gawd awful defense. Team has quit in this game defensively. Malik and Ware should not be playing together. It ain't working. But we'll keep going with it thinking something will change. We aren't pressing. We are doing nothing different. Just keep going with the plan that has allowed for us to get outscored 34-16 in the second half. What a ****ing embarrassment this team and program is.

If you think we suck this year...we're definitely losing Ware and others after this season. Next year will be brutal unless someone thinks we're going to solve this through the portal..ha!
Yeah, the talent isn't the issue. It's the lack of system and fundamentals. The vast amount of talent is why IU has spurts where they look great. We need a new coach.

Yeah, the talent isn't the issue. It's the lack of system and fundamentals. The vast amount of talent is why IU has spurts where they look great. We need a new coach.
Totally agree. Can you imagine this team without anyone even close to Kel'el and Malik and possibly Mack next year. Combine that with our vintage NBA offense and defensive scheme (or whatever it is).

If a new coach somehow miraculously appears, I'd hope he'd completely clean house. The guys we've got have been NBA brainwashed and are broken. No hustle, no pride, no fight, nothing. See ya later boys.

Reactions: kmathum
every game the rest of the season, is there the slimmest of possibilities that Woodson would be fired or told to step down?

Don’t care who we have on our roster. We ain’t winning anything with this guy.
I just looked at the remaining schedule and IU should be the underdog in every game. If we win another it’ll be an upset.

13 total wins this season with 3 possible future NBA players on the team? And we complained when in 2016 Crean only made the Sweet 16 with 3 future NBA players on his team.

Brand new coach comes into the Hall and stomps us. Shameful and embarrassing!
I just heard 3 different halftime panels on 3 different networks during these 2 pm games essentially say IU quit today while doing their highlights. Quit. Quit at home.

Quit once Penn State (minus their best player) hit a couple shots. At home. Quit.

So the fans quitting as well is understandable.

But we all think we can buy our way out of this eventually. Top NIL etc. Ok then.

Good luck “purchasing” a culture as opposed to a couple rental kids who can hit some shots and a coach who can stay out of the tabloid media.

An abomination really.

I just looked at the remaining schedule and IU should be the underdog in every game. If we win another it’ll be an upset.

13 total wins this season with 3 possible future NBA players on the team? And we complained when in 2016 Crean only made the Sweet 16 with 3 future NBA players on his team.
Gross. 🤢

we only have 1 future NBA player on this team, and he will be a marginal one at best. I put that on the fans not the players everyone declares these guys stars before they ever play a game.

Reactions: bbafficionado

Who are the nba players?

Reactions: bbafficionado

It is possible we win one or two at home but I dont see us winning any road games. Minnesota just beat Northwestern. At Penn State at one point looked the easiest but now that will not happen either.

The NIL doesn’t mean wins. Just like teams with highest salaries dont win every time in the pros.

How many 5 stars does it take for Woodson to be good? Trick question. It doesn’t matter he won’t be good.
The difference is that in the NBA payrolls are relatively close. You are correct that NIL doesn’t mean wins. However, if you buy a team and pay them $10 million and play another team that has NIL of $10,000, the team with the $10 million payroll should win 95% of the time. It would be like an NBA all star team playing the Grand Rapids “Hoopsters”.

Rest assured, the sunshine pumpers will play this card
They only exist in your brain. I keep reading about these sunshine pumpers but have yet to see one. Why do some of you make up imaginary people to argue with? If you win the argument against these imaginary people, do you feel a sense of pride or do you feel pathetic that you're arguing with something you basically pulled out of your ass.

They only exist in your brain. I keep reading about these sunshine pumpers but have yet to see one. Why do some of you make up imaginary people to argue with? If you win the argument against these imaginary people, do you feel a sense of pride or do you feel pathetic that you're arguing with something you basically pulled out of your ass.
It really depends on the day.

Ware will be a first rounder
MM could be but won’t stay and develop
I agree. My prediction (with zero inside knowledge) just outside looking in.
Ware goes first round for ability, size, and heavy potential.
MM likely needs another college year. My guess is portal and plays a year somewhere, then turns pro.
MR may portal may not, I am not sure. I think he needs four college years. Then NBA vs Europe.
Cupps likely stays one more year, then portal.
CJ and Banks are portal.
Walk ons stay unless they can get a scholarship elsewhere.
Trey and Leal stay.

Reactions: kmathum
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT