ADVERTISEMENT

Santos Has To Be Driven Out

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
Republicans should walk out of the Chamber when he speaks

There should be motions to strike all of his comments from the official record - even if they must fail due to procedural rules

No one should join to sponsor any bill he offers - no matter the merits

Any money earmarked for his district should be challenged

They should follow him to the bathroom and piss on his shoes

They should all donate to a recall effort

The time has come to drive all liars and hypocrites out of public life.

If Santos is first, Maxine Waters can be second.

We can cannot defeat the threat to democracy that is the modern Democrat in Congress if we tolerate and justify Santos.

Never saw that dig at the Democratic party coming.

:rolleyes:
Legit dig - calls it like I sees it

What is a woman?
What is a border?
What is a virus?
What is a police?
What is a violent?
What is a classified document?
What is a Russian election-influencing bot or pee video?
What is an inflation?
What is an FBI Twitter-censor “request”?

I gotta run.
Keep adding to the list.

What is a woman?
What is a border?
What is a virus?
What is a police?
What is a violent?
What is an inflation?

I gotta run.
Keep adding to the list.
Run where? Aren't you retired? :D

Reactions: larsIU
Republicans should walk out of the Chamber when he speaks

There should be motions to strike all of his comments from the official record - even if they must fail due to procedural rules

No one should join to sponsor any bill he offers - no matter the merits

Any money earmarked for his district should be challenged

They should follow him to the bathroom and piss on his shoes

They should all donate to a recall effort

The time has come to drive all liars and hypocrites out of public life.

If Santos is first, Maxine Waters can be second.

We can cannot defeat the threat to democracy that is the modern Democrat in Congress if we tolerate and justify Santos.
Maybe hold another election. If the voters of his district elect him again, then he holds the office. If not, then he goes.

The key is not to let the fraud stand.

Maybe hold another election. If the voters of his district elect him again, then he holds the office. If not, then he goes.

The key is not to let the fraud stand.

He would have to be removed first. Then -- depending on NY law -- a temporary appointment could/would be made and maybe a special election held. But removing him is the key, and IIUC, only the House can do that. McCarthy needs his vote, so that's not going to happen. The only way it could would be perhaps for McCarthy to strike a deal with Hochul to appoint a Republican.

What is a woman?
What is a border?
What is a virus?
What is a police?
What is a violent?
What is an inflation?

I gotta run.
Keep adding to the list.

how are corporations persons?

how does money and bribery equal free speech?

what is personal freedom beyond owning whatever gun you want?

Reactions: UncleMark
Never saw that dig at the Democratic party coming.

:rolleyes:
Yeah I'm thinking some people believe he's being serious, which is not how I read it...But whatever...

Now with Tucker the MAGA world has a true champion, which insures they will continue to win elections and capture the will of the electorate...George Santos- a true MAGA hero...

Does any other "people's voice" rely on using the term "oui" so often? It's like he has a mouse in his pocket.

And I love the way (populist hero) Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson has succeeded in basically erasing his own lineage. To the point that many among his throng of supporters probably assume he himself had to pull himself up from his bootstraps and escape a life of poverty...

Hell if he asked for money, millions would likely send it...

Last edited:
Reactions: larsIU
Yeah I'm thinking some people believe he's being serious, which is not how I read it...But whatever...

Now with Tucker the MAGA world has a true champion, which insures they will continue to win elections and capture the will of the electorate...George Santos- a true MAGA hero...

Does any other "people's voice" rely on using the term "oui" so often? It's like he has a mouse in his pocket.

And I love the way (populist hero) Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson has succeeded in basically erasing his own lineage. To the point that many among his throng of supporters probably assume he himself had to pull himself up from his bootstraps and escape a life of poverty...

Hell if he asked for money, millions would likely send it...
Dangerous shills are dangerous.

If we throw all of the liars out of politics, there'll be darn few people left
There's liars . . . and then there's fraudsters.

Some might argue that's the same difference . . . but when the lie's about what you've done - your background - and not about your proposed policies . . . that's a difference that might oughta change a voter's mind.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
He would have to be removed first. Then -- depending on NY law -- a temporary appointment could/would be made and maybe a special election held. But removing him is the key, and IIUC, only the House can do that. McCarthy needs his vote, so that's not going to happen. The only way it could would be perhaps for McCarthy to strike a deal with Hochul to appoint a Republican.
Governor has no say in the matter. House vacancies are filled by election.

If we throw all of the liars out of politics, there'll be darn few people left
Yeah but check forgery, stealing from go fund me accounts, and running Ponzi schemes are probably not as common. But find me anyone who like Santos is guilty of all 3, and I'll be right there with you on expelling them from Congress...

i wonder how many legislators think that blatant serial lying should be a valid reason to remove someone from office.

3/4ths of the senate and who knows what percent of the house would be gone the next day if that were the standard.

that said, as dishonest as Santos is, his lies have caused no significant harm to the nation to date.

on the other hand Santos isn't even in the same league as a liar as were GWB, who lied his ass off to take us into 20 plus yrs of unnecessary war we still haven't recovered from, and Reagan, who lied his ass off about trickle down economics to take us into 40 plus yrs of devastating the working and middle classes said classes still haven't recovered from, just to help the rich get richer at the working and middle classes expense, we the country also still hasn't recovered from.

lying on legislators' part is terrible, but not all lies are equal any more than all classified docs are equal.

GWB should not only have been removed from office for his lies, but gone to prison and should still be their.

instead, Pubs reelected him even after knowing he lied his ass of to take us into wars that have killed hundreds of thousands, and totally destabilized the region even to this day.

then there's our boy Trump who wear's non stop dishonesty as a badge of honor, and promotes it as just being smart.

for all blatant dishonesty of politicians says about blatantly dishonest politicians, it reveals even more about our voters.

i wonder how many legislators think that blatant serial lying should be a valid reason to remove someone from office.

3/4ths of the senate and who knows what percent of the house would be gone the next day if that were the standard.

that said, as dishonest as Santos is, his lies have caused no significant harm to the nation to date.

on the other hand Santos isn't even in the same league as a liar as were GWB, who lied his ass off to take us into 20 plus yrs of unnecessary war we still haven't recovered from, and Reagan, who lied his ass off about trickle down economics to take us into 40 plus yrs of devastating the working and middle classes said classes still haven't recovered from, just to help the rich get richer at the working and middle classes expense, we the country also still hasn't recovered from.

lying on legislators' part is terrible, but not all lies are equal any more than all classified docs are equal.

GWB should not only have been removed from office for his lies, but gone to prison and should still be their.

instead, Pubs reelected him even after knowing he lied his ass of to take us into wars that have killed hundreds of thousands, and totally destabilized the region even to this day.

then there's our boy Trump who wear's non stop dishonesty as a badge of honor, and promotes it as just being smart.

for all blatant dishonesty of politicians says about blatantly dishonest politicians, it reveals even more about our voters.
Wrong

Reactions: Spartans9312
Yeah, I wasn't sure about that, hence the "depending on NY law" hedge.
In this case, it's actually a constitutional requirement, although states may vary on the timing. I believe some states only require a special election if the vacancy happens in the first year of the Congress, and in the second year, it just stays empty for the rest of the term. Other states will have an election even in the second year, like Alaska did last year.

In this case, it's actually a constitutional requirement, although states may vary on the timing. I believe some states only require a special election if the vacancy happens in the first year of the Congress, and in the second year, it just stays empty for the rest of the term. Other states will have an election even in the second year, like Alaska did last year.

I must be different for the Senate then.

I must be different for the Senate then.
It is slightly. The 17th Amendment requires states to elect replacements when vacancies happen, but also gives states the option to let their governor appoint a temporary replacement until the election happens. That's what happened, for example, in Arizona and Georgia in 2020, when special elections were held to replace temporary Senators that had been appointed by the governors of those states.

It is slightly. The 17th Amendment requires states to elect replacements when vacancies happen, but also gives states the option to let their governor appoint a temporary replacement until the election happens. That's what happened, for example, in Arizona and Georgia in 2020, when special elections were held to replace temporary Senators that had been appointed by the governors of those states.
I was also thinking of discussing Bidens VP pick and taking the states governor into consideration, Warren if I recall correctly.

obviously lying isn't just prevalent with politicians.

if you could make a case that what i posted is "wrong", i'm guessing you would have.

you didn't because you couldn't.

3t0vmt4thr3c1.png

Al Franken says you're a partisan hack.
Al Franken was not removed - he was socially canceled through highly-honed Democrat McCarthyism for Democrat partisan virtue-signaling uber #metoo by hypocritical Clinton defenders. More pure vote whoring.

This clown was removed for lies and crimes and ethics crap the Donkeys would have used to give Clinton a medal. And if he said he was denied a sex change in 6th Grade, your team would have laid down in the road to prevent GOP voters from getting to the House well to vote.

Al Franken was not removed - he was socially canceled through highly-honed Democrat McCarthyism for Democrat partisan virtue-signaling uber #metoo by hypocritical Clinton defenders. More pure vote whoring.

This clown was removed for lies and crimes and ethics crap the Donkeys would have used to give Clinton a medal. And if he said he was denied a sex change in 6th Grade, your team would have laid down in the road to prevent GOP voters from getting to the House well to vote.
Or at least delayed the vote by pulling a fire alarm. Oops!

Way to double down. Republicans good Democrats bad!

how are corporations persons?

how does money and bribery equal free speech?

what is personal freedom beyond owning whatever gun you want?

Corporations are persons when the United States Supreme Court interprets the Constitution to say they are. For example, when they have the right to commercial speech - “Mikey likes it!” “Better ingredients- Better pizza.”

Bribery is a crime, not free speech.

Money is free speech when some company makes a bumper sticker saying “they let a dumbass drive this car” and you buy one.

“Big eats small.” No likee? Stay in cave.

Way to double down. Republicans good Democrats bad!
Read my first post in this thread. Your willingness to portray me here as a partisan hack in this thread shows that you don’t know the meaning of the term.

You are still a guy who decides whether or not people voted for Trump, and then decides they can be called any name in the book. That’s as far as your thinking has ever gone. “Call them a Trumper and cancel them.” You decided how you are going to react to every post I ever make decades ago. You are incapable of seeing anything I write for what it really is. It is always clouded by your misguided image of what you need me to be.

I stand by my post. Santos is a criminal who needed to be thrown out and not allowed to even resign. For good reason. Non-partisan reason. Non-vote whoring reasons. If you want to crap on that, take your best hold.

So it appears that being unemployed, George needs a new gig. So cameo where people pay "celebrities" to send words of encouragement as gifts to others seems like a perfect choice...Perfect that Fetterman used the opportunity to troll not only Santos, but disgraced Dem Senator Menendez as well...

This is almost as funny as when after his aquittal for his first offense, a jokester pretending to be Menendez called Trump and recorded the conversation. Not only did Trump congratulate (fake) Menedez for beating the rap, but he actually sympathized with Menedez for being falsely accused "by evil people".

• Haha
Reactions: hookyIU1990
So it appears that being unemployed, George needs a new gig. So cameo where people pay "celebrities" to send words of encouragement as gifts to others seems like a perfect choice...Perfect that Fetterman used the opportunity to troll not only Santos, but disgraced Dem Senator Menendez as well...

This is almost as funny as when after his aquittal for his first offense, a jokester pretending to be Menendez called Trump and recorded the conversation. Not only did Trump congratulate (fake) Menedez for beating the rap, but he actually sympathized with Menedez for being falsely accused "by evil people".
Wait, wait, wait...I thought Fetterman was too far down dementia highway to pull such a wonderfully crafted troll job on 2 POS.

Read my first post in this thread. Your willingness to portray me here as a partisan hack in this thread shows that you don’t know the meaning of the term.

You are still a guy who decides whether or not people voted for Trump, and then decides they can be called any name in the book. That’s as far as your thinking has ever gone. “Call them a Trumper and cancel them.” You decided how you are going to react to every post I ever make decades ago. You are incapable of seeing anything I write for what it really is. It is always clouded by your misguided image of what you need me to be.

I stand by my post. Santos is a criminal who needed to be thrown out and not allowed to even resign. For good reason. Non-partisan reason. Non-vote whoring reasons. If you want to crap on that, take your best hold.
Santos may be an embarrassment and unworthy of Congress, but ousting un-convicted Reps is not a precedent to be celebrated.

Reactions: DANC
Santos may be an embarrassment and unworthy of Congress, but ousting un-convicted Reps is not a precedent to be celebrated.
There's a Democrat Senator who is un-convicted and you don't see the Dims calling for his ouster.

There's a Democrat Senator who is un-convicted and you don't see the Dims calling for his ouster.
Only 5 other Congressmen have been expelled. Three were literal confederate soldiers, the other two were convicted felons.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT