ADVERTISEMENT

Quinnipiac Poll is not good news for Mrs.Clinton

I have an answer, I just don't think you can keep from insulting others who don't agree with you.

Just tell me you don't have a definition. Whether or not I insult you has no bearing on whether or not you can define what you call yourself. I guess my question was too difficult or no one has ever put you in the position of defending your own label. I want to know what it means, or at least what you think it means. If you can't answer it then just say you can't. Don't deflect and say "pfffff I'd answer, but blah blah blah...".

Just tell me you don't have a definition. Whether or not I insult you has no bearing on whether or not you can define what you call yourself. I guess my question was too difficult or no one has ever put you in the position of defending your own label. I want to know what it means, or at least what you think it means. If you can't answer it then just say you can't. Don't deflect and say "pfffff I'd answer, but blah blah blah...".
I told you when I would answer and you are proving me right already. Lead by example.

I told you when I would answer and you are proving me right already. Lead by example.

Oh Jesus. I'm not the one who uses those labels. Never mind. I'm tired of wasting my time. Just keep deflecting. Besides, I asked a very simple question and you fired back with "dumbass", yet I'm the one being insulting. Ok. I don't see where I actually insulted you. I mentioned insulting you, but I haven't actually done it yet. You're the only one who's thrown an insult here.

Last edited:
Oh Jesus. I'm not the one who uses those labels. Never mind. I'm tired of wasting my time. Just keep deflecting. Besides, I asked a very simple question and you fired back with "dumbass", yet I'm the one being insulting. Ok. I don't see where I actually insulted you. I mentioned insulting you, but I haven't actually done it yet. You're the only one who's thrown an insult here.
Yes, you call people names all of the time, names like "pussies" etc. that is what lead to you being called a dumbass. If you can't lead by example just admit it, everybody here knows you don't have it in you to stop using labels and names for people you don't agree with. Again, prov me wrong and lead by example.

Was Bill Clinton disbarred for perjury solely because he was in public office?

'Splain that to the assembled throng, Oh Wise One.
Bill Clinton lied about a blowjob in the course of a politically motivated lawsuit while being hounded by an out-of-control special prosecutor. None of that would have happened if Clinton had been a private citizen. Numbnuts.

Yes, you call people names all of the time, names like "pussies" etc. that is what lead to you being called a dumbass. If you can't lead by example just admit it, everybody here knows you don't have it in you to stop using labels and names for people you don't agree with. Again, prov me wrong and lead by example.

Oh, it bothers you that I insult psychos and gun nuts who hang out in front of military recruiting centers with loaded weapons. I didn't realize you were so sensitive. You'll find any reason you can to avoid defining a label you use, mainly because you simply can't define it. So, since you're so sensitive you must be what some would call a "liberal". I've heard they're sensitive. I'm also not out to prove you or anyone else wrong. I asked you a simple question. A very simple question. I'm not asking you to stop insulting people. It doesn't bother me in the slightest. I just want your definition of a term you so often use. You can't. You've bent over backwards to avoid doing it. You can reply back but I'm finished. I know you can't answer the question and I'm tired of you requesting my leadership on the matter. I have no desire for you to follow me.

Was Bill Clinton disbarred for perjury solely because he was in public office?

'Splain that to the assembled throng, Oh Wise One.
Oh good heavens, if everyone in office was persecuted for sex scandals, there would be no one left. The public knew what a giant waste of time and money that whole debacle was. It's probably the most ridiculous stunt the GOP has pulled, and that's saying a lot!

Oh, it bothers you that I insult psychos and gun nuts who hang out in front of military recruiting centers with loaded weapons. I didn't realize you were so sensitive. You'll find any reason you can to avoid defining a label you use, mainly because you simply can't define it. So, since you're so sensitive you must be what some would call a "liberal". I've heard they're sensitive. I'm also not out to prove you or anyone else wrong. I asked you a simple question. A very simple question. I'm not asking you to stop insulting people. It doesn't bother me in the slightest. I just want your definition of a term you so often use. You can't. You've bent over backwards to avoid doing it. You can reply back but I'm finished. I know you can't answer the question and I'm tired of you requesting my leadership on the matter. I have no desire for you to follow me.

So let me get this straight, you get to demand answer to a very simple question from me, but you can't take it when I demand you lead by example,that tells me all I need to know about you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT