ADVERTISEMENT

Put some butter on this season 'cuz it's toast

kraft cheese+macaroni

Hall of Famer
Jul 21, 2010
Coach sounded REALLY frustrated postgame last night. Rightfully so. So hard to fathom that the pitching staff we had coming back has struggled so mightily. I'm having trouble being excited about going to the rest of the games right now. Good thing I already bought my Victory Field tickets or I'd have called that off for sure.

We are headed down to watch the Saturday contest . It has (season) kind of lost its luster the past couple of weeks , but we will be there cheering on the Hoosiers .

24 games left to play, I'm glad this team is not giving up like some fans around here. Last year at this time IU was 19-10, they are 18-11 right now.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Our fans are, in general, insane.

There's no room for logic here. Time to blow up the program. Seriously, the crappy part of having some success in a new sport is that the lunatics started to notice.

Re: You are going to get lucky....Saturday: bright sun and 62 degrees

Looking forward to it......

What was our conference record at this time last year?

I'll be there tonight and all weekend supporting the team. A sweep might get us on the right track...I've not seen enough consistency out of any part of our play to think that's likely.

I think it's easy to compare records and say things aren't that bad. But you know as well as I do this team isn't passing the eyeball test at this point.

Lemonis was pretty hot after the game Wednesday. I'm curious if that'll lead to any lineup changes. I'm not sure it will or should....but sometimes that's what happens.

I certainly haven't given up. This team can play better and I hope it..

starts this weekend, which IMO, they probably need a sweep. I wouldn't feel comfortable with winning just 2 of 3, especially when you look at who we play the rest of the conference season.

Update for Saturday: sun and 64 degrees....don't eat too many of those...

triple play burgers or it might be the last game you see!!! Hoping for the same weather in one week. April 18th is the Cream and Crimson football game and the drooling for IU football to arrive has begun....

Re: Update for Saturday: sun and 64 degrees....don't eat too many of those...

Beautiful weather , have to take it easy on the burgers , LOL ! Hopefully they get a sweep this weekend .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT