ADVERTISEMENT

Poor Loser Trump -- loses again

There was no way Trump or anyone else could stop the virus, imo. Just look at how many have died under Biden and he had the vaccine ready and available.

Fauci said Trump did everything he recommended. I don't know what else he could have done. Him saying it might be over was probably meant more to stop panic because the whole country was going insane over a virus that, while deadly, was not as bad as the Spanich Flu in 1918 and, in any event, didn't affect anyone under 60 that much.
Fauci didn’t say that after Trump left office. Trump could have not knowingly and willfully lied about the pandemic. It’s the main reason many Republicans refused to believe it was real, fought mask mandates, and refuse to get vaccinated.

We were in Afghanistan during the Trump years.

Don't forget that Trump wanted us out much sooner then when Biden got us out.
He wanted us out earlier, but he had conditions the Taliban had to meet. The Taliban also knew he meant business about going back in if they went back on their promises.

He wasn't planning on pulling out the support that the Afghan army depended on and he sure as hell wouldn't have closed Bagram and used the city airport as the only way out.

Fauci didn’t say that after Trump left office. Trump could have not knowingly and willfully lied about the pandemic. It’s the main reason many Republicans refused to believe it was real, fought mask mandates, and refuse to get vaccinated.
He said it, that's the point. Of course he's covering his ass now, after his advice proved to be worthless.

LOL "last administration" to avoid But Trump. Grover lol

Redneck+Fun+0036.jpg

Looks like you're enjoying the start of your weekend ;)

He wanted us out earlier, but he had conditions the Taliban had to meet. The Taliban also knew he meant business about going back in if they went back on their promises.

He wasn't planning on pulling out the support that the Afghan army depended on and he sure as hell wouldn't have closed Bagram and used the city airport as the only way out.

Okay.

Murt said we weren't in any wars during the Trump years. Just point out we indeed still were.

I love when you think Trump exposed corruption instead of the fact that he, his administration and his entire family WAS the corruption.
I'm glad you love it.

What corruption? Taking millions from Russians and Chinese for influence peddling?

I agree putting Fauci out as the face of the administration policy was bad, but if he hadn't, people would have accused Trump of not having enough experts, etc.

No, he didn't unify us, but what do you expect after 2 1/2 years of the country already being divided anyway by Russia Russia Russia? In my opinion, anything - anything - he would have done would have pissed off half the country

Yeah, he could have slapped on a mask - I think he did eventually - but, again, would it have made any difference? Particularly to the thousands who died from living in a nursing home?

There's no doubt it cost him the election, but I don't think there was anything he could do about it.
Obama created a lot of the divide and spent a lot of energy apologizing for America which ultimately created trump. Trump made all of it worse domestically and globally but the economy was good.

we settled for Biden because he was perhaps the only candidate that could beat trump.

this mess has to be cleaned up.

Inheriting a war and ending it seems to cover what Murt said.

That's not the statement he used.

His sentence was "were we in any wars?".

That's it. The answers to that question is yes. It's that simple.

Not everything has to be so combative.

Reactions: iuwclurker
Scholars. Lmao. No one cares about scholars. Were we in wars. What was unemployment. How did the market do. How was inflation. What were gas prices. How did small business do.

Scholars...lol

Agreed he was divisive. So are the current folks trading in race baiting and shaming. At least gas was cheap and you could buy two containers of formula.

Trump also botched the pandemic. With the benefit of time passing I think it made little difference. I could be wrong.

Scholars - that alone is a disqualifying as out of it. I'd take trump over what we have now in a heartbeat.
Obviously you don't care about scholars. A little over your head. In response to your post.

1. yes people care about scholars
2. we were in wars?
3. Market was a continuation of the sunny Obama years until Covid destroyed Trumps economy
4. Most Divisive Prez in our nations history
5. Trump or Biden have VERY VERY little to do with gas prices for your pickup
6. Formula shortage is do to supply chain shortage and a formula recall.
7. Unemployment rate spiked under Trump in 2020 and is now back down to 3.6% under Biden.

Hint: be aware in the future when you just start making shit up people may fact check you.

May is Mental Health month. I’d sure hope some of you take advantage of that.
So what you're saying is all the people in the video's (BTW 4 million minutes of it) stuffing ballots in boxes that went more than 5 times should be exonerated? If you haven't seen the movie zeke they are caught red handed. They even photograph themselves while they are doing it.

Reactions: DANC
So you also missed the articles yesterday about Fauci and scientists being on the take for over 350 million. Just another straw in the cap of a growing cap of straws.

Obviously you don't care about scholars. A little over your head. In response to your post.

1. yes people care about scholars
2. we were in wars?
3. Market was a continuation of the sunny Obama years until Covid destroyed Trumps economy
4. Most Divisive Prez in our nations history
5. Trump or Biden have VERY VERY little to do with gas prices for your pickup
6. Formula shortage is do to supply chain shortage and a formula recall.
7. Unemployment rate spiked under Trump in 2020 and is now back down to 3.6% under Biden.

Hint: be aware in the future when you just start making shit up people may fact check you.
I have two graduate degrees. One in public admin/policy. Hardly over my head. Academics care about "scholars." Most who spend time in academia and/or dealing with experts don't. I trust you haven't. Market was a continuation of Obama years. I liked Obama. Great. Trump kept it going. Biden is every bit as divisive. He wanted to be transformative without a majority. The administration is full of race-baiting divisiveness. Of course Biden influenced gas prices. He continues to do so with his rhetoric. Supply chain issues were exacerbated by the free cheese coming out from this administration which contributed to inflation. People didn't have to pay bills, didn't go out, got free checks, and stayed home and bought shit. Hence contributing to supply chain issues. 2020 was the pandemic. Clearly it would recover post pandemic. THough it's meaningless now given real wages.

Hint: this is too easy. You aren't on the b-ball board. You might want to go back.

No Biden on the list?

MCM and the other lovely people on the board would have us believe he should up there above trump. shocking
Negative. I don't care about any of that stuff. Hunter Biden. Don't care. Policy that impacts us all. That's what I care about

Reactions: Lucy01
I am sure that the 600 million dollars a year income of Ivanka and her husband was 100% on the up and up, including the many offshore based companies they established that are tax free and that take Chinese yen.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
I am sure that the 600 million dollars a year income of Ivanka and her husband was 100% on the up and up, including the many offshore based companies they established that are tax free and that take Chinese yen.
Show some proof of offshore accounts!

Obama created a lot of the divide and spent a lot of energy apologizing for America which ultimately created trump. Trump made all of it worse domestically and globally but the economy was good.

we settled for Biden because he was perhaps the only candidate that could beat trump.

this mess has to be cleaned up.
I don't understand - how did Trump make things worse domestically and globally?

If you voted for Biden, you're responsible for this mess.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Is the FBI investigating them, like they have Hunter?

Nope. Don't think so.

I have two graduate degrees. One in public admin/policy. Hardly over my head. Academics care about "scholars." Most who spend time in academia and/or dealing with experts don't. I trust you haven't. Market was a continuation of Obama years. I liked Obama. Great. Trump kept it going. Biden is every bit as divisive. He wanted to be transformative without a majority. The administration is full of race-baiting divisiveness. Of course Biden influenced gas prices. He continues to do so with his rhetoric. Supply chain issues were exacerbated by the free cheese coming out from this administration which contributed to inflation. People didn't have to pay bills, didn't go out, got free checks, and stayed home and bought shit. Hence contributing to supply chain issues. 2020 was the pandemic. Clearly it would recover post pandemic. THough it's meaningless now given real wages.

Hint: this is too easy. You aren't on the b-ball board. You might want to go back.
If you claim to have two graduate degrees and continue to post the lies and misrepresentations as you did above then you may ask for your money back. A couple points as to your comments above.....
-Biden or any Prez comes no where near the divisiveness Trump put our country through during his 4 years. Guess what, many people now have no faith in our electorate system after Trumps campaign to challenge states to overturn the 2020 free and fair election.
-with your multiple "graduate degrees" wouldn't you agree that the supply chain problems are do to supply and demand and the near shut down of our nations production during Covid or 2020?

Yes, I rarely come in here to the Political side and stay to the basketball board. But when I see a bullshit post with baseless claims for a guy with "multiple graduate degrees" I just can't help myself. Keep posting bullshit claims and I guarantee you will be called out on it.

If you claim to have two graduate degrees and continue to post the lies and misrepresentations as you did above then you may ask for your money back. A couple points as to your comments above.....
-Biden or any Prez comes no where near the divisiveness Trump put our country through during his 4 years. Guess what, many people now have no faith in our electorate system after Trumps campaign to challenge states to overturn the 2020 free and fair election.
-with your multiple "graduate degrees" wouldn't you agree that the supply chain problems are do to supply and demand and the near shut down of our nations production during Covid or 2020?

Yes, I rarely come in here to the Political side and stay to the basketball board. But when I see a bullshit post with baseless claims for a guy with "multiple graduate degrees" I just can't help myself. Keep posting bullshit claims and I guarantee you will be called out on it.
"do to supply and demand" lmao

I told you what contributed to supply chain issues. We overheated the economy with stays on bills and extended unemployment and tax credits converted to monthly checks which gave rise to overconsumption and supply chain issues. The rest of your bs is just bleating. This board has enough morons. Go away

I told you what contributed to supply chain issues. We overheated the economy with stays on bills and extended unemployment and tax credits converted to monthly checks which gave rise to over consumption and supply chain issues. The rest of your bs is just bleating. This board has enough morons. Go away
Those pictures of a gazillion containers stacked up at our ports gave me a headache. (And I don’t get headaches.)

Reactions: mcmurtry66
I told you what contributed to supply chain issues. We overheated the economy with stays on bills and extended unemployment and tax credits converted to monthly checks which gave rise to overconsumption and supply chain issues. The rest of your bs is just bleating. This board has enough morons. Go away
Again, guy with "multiple grad degrees", you claim this is all Biden's fault. Simply put to the guy with "multiple grad degrees" most of what is currently going on is due to Covid. Also, I'll wait for any reply from the guy "with multiple grad degrees" what he thinks about losing any faith in our electorate system do to Trumps baseless Stop the Steal. Gotta go GWMGD......

Again, guy with "multiple grad degrees", you claim this is all Biden's fault. Simply put to the guy with "multiple grad degrees" most of what is currently going on is due to Covid. Also, I'll wait for any reply from the guy "with multiple grad degrees" what he thinks about losing any faith in our electorate system do to Trumps baseless Stop the Steal. Gotta go GWMGD......
Honestly this is why this board is so ponderous at times. Stupidity. "all Biden's fault." Show me where I said "all." Or maybe I said contributed. Nothing is ALL anyone's or anything's fault.

Faith in the electorate system has been called out by both parties. If people believe Trunp's claims that's on them. We are growing dumber as a society. Trump availed himself of the court system. His right. Lost in every jurisdiction. This should raise peoples' confidence in the system

Now go follow the bouncing ball

Last edited:
Honestly this is why this board is so ponderous at times. Stupidity. "all Biden's fault." Show me where I said "all." Or maybe I said contributed. Nothing is ALL anyone's or anything's fault.

Faith in the electorate system has been called out by both parties. If people believe Trunp's claims that's on them. We are growing dumber as a society. Trump availed himself of the court system. His right. Lost in every jurisdiction. This should raise peoples' confidence in the system

Now go follow the bouncing ball
BBG?

Show some proof of offshore accounts!
During his final year working for the administration, Kushner also opened a new offshore holding company located in the British Virgin Islands, Kushner Companies BVI Limited, which holds several assets, including the Puck Building LP, which is valued at more than $25 million.

During his final year working for the administration, Kushner also opened a new offshore holding company located in the British Virgin Islands, Kushner Companies BVI Limited, which holds several assets, including the Puck Building LP, which is valued at more than $25 million.

Skunks think stink.

No, you missed my point entirely in the first paragraph. How do you count millions of votes when counting was supposedly stopped around 2am and then, at 6am, have a new vote count? You are either intellectually uncurious or consciously not addressing that issue.

The rest is just your political blather, repeating liberal media talking points. But I especially like the "Flynn doesn't deserve any defense" line and then the dismissal of Strojk - a major FBI player - saying they had a plan so that Trump wouldn't be elected. Hardly a distraction, but, again, you actually agree that any measures to keep Trump from being elected should be taken, so no biggie.

Trump's already been vindicated. The Durham investigation will just reveal the details.

EDIT: In the swing states where main-in ballots were counted as they came in, Trump won handily.
There was absolutely nothing unusual about the count of the mail-in ballots. This was explained by Republican officials in the states in question. Aren't you curious about the fact that a huge number of Republicans would have to be involved in your voter fraud conspiracy? It's so illogical, I just don't get how you guys believe this stuff.

I don't have any liberal talking points. I'm not even close to being a liberal. Stop with that stuff.

Last edited:

WTF DELUSIONAL...All the black dudes that work for me saw right through Obama. They actually loved the fact that TRUMP gave them opportunities to get out of slavery (WELFARE). Wake up DOLT! Remember Dallas Texas!!!!!!!!! People like you are blind as a bat!

On this very forum and prior to election day we discussed the differing state laws on mail-in-vote counting and how those laws would affect interim perceptions of how one candidate or another was doing.

It was widely discussed in all of the mainstream media, for example that states like Florida would count those votes early while states like Pennsylvania would count those votes last, by law. Put together with the polling data showing that mail-in-voting was largely being favored by Democrats (Trump was railing against the practice) there was nothing at all surprising about mail-in votes swinging margins into the blue.

It was so well-understood that the GOP weaponized it in advance and then created all of the widely discredited stories about ballots supposedly appearing out of thin air in the wee hours of the morning. Pure baloney.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT