ADVERTISEMENT

PIN THIS BBPII THREAD - Post How Much Gas Costs Where You Live

Just to be clear, you think we are all shameful horrible people, not because of anything we actually said, but because of the comments of the imaginary versions of us that only exist in your dementia-addled mind.

I suspect you're no longer mentally capable of self-reflection or growth, but if I'm wrong, if this act you've been putting on is not caused by permanent brain damage, but something more temporary, like heavy drug use, then I implore you, please, please, stop being a raging jackwad. We'd all very much appreciate it.

Go to your safe space, snowflake - this ain't your personal message board anymore.

You (and your closest mates) call people names and lie about them for years, then squall when anybody fights back? What a bunch of losers.

And so every one will again understand how you are, HERE is my full quote:

“The people who have politicized this virus and this pandemic should be ashamed - forced to walk the through streets and receive garbage tossed at them with verbal insults.

Shameful horrible people. Each and every one.”

You left out the first part. We all know why.

Go to your safe space, snowflake - this ain't your personal message board anymore.

You (and your closest mates) call people names and lie about them for years, then squall when anybody fights back? What a bunch of losers.

And so every one will again understand how you are, HERE is my full quote:

“The people who have politicized this virus and this pandemic should be ashamed - forced to walk the through streets and receive garbage tossed at them with verbal insults.

Shameful horrible people. Each and every one.”

You left out the first part. We all know why.
You left out part of the context, too, asswipe.

I advised MONTHS ago - when youse guys were still claiming no vaccine would be available for 3-4 years - that the federal governmet should pull a Truman/Eisenhower - and force the vaccine companies to enter into licensing agreements that allowed/provided for OTHER companies to make and distribute the vaccines too. Why have 2 companies doing it when you canhave 8 or 10.​

It was just another in a long line of "you people did X" comments you've been making, where "you people" is clearly "all liberals" and "X" is just some nonsense that exists in your brain.

You (and your closest mates) call people names and lie about them for years, then squall when anybody fights back?​

That's yet another example. Get off your f*cking cross already. You're not a victim. You're just a jackass.

You left out part of the context, too, asswipe.

I advised MONTHS ago - when youse guys were still claiming no vaccine would be available for 3-4 years - that the federal governmet should pull a Truman/Eisenhower - and force the vaccine companies to enter into licensing agreements that allowed/provided for OTHER companies to make and distribute the vaccines too. Why have 2 companies doing it when you canhave 8 or 10.​

It was just another in a long line of "you people did X" comments you've been making, where "you people" is clearly "all liberals" and "X" is just some nonsense that exists in your brain.

You (and your closest mates) call people names and lie about them for years, then squall when anybody fights back?​

That's yet another example. Get off your f*cking cross already. You're not a victim. You're just a jackass.

giphy.gif

always have to tell us what we said and what we meant so that you can appear to be less wrong.

you and your side declared there would not be vaccines in 2020 because you wanted to make Trump look bad worse than you wanted to have intelligent, science-based conversations about potential Covid vaccine. And you attacked anybody who disagreed with you to even 1% and called them the most vile names on the Internet . Just own it. You won’t go to prison or anything.

giphy.gif

always have to tell us what we said and what we meant so that you can appear to be less wrong.

you and your side declared there would not be vaccines in 2020 because you wanted to make Trump look bad worse than you wanted to have intelligent, science-based conversations about potential Covid vaccine. And you attacked anybody who disagreed with you to even 1% and called them the most vile names on the Internet . Just own it. You won’t go to prison or anything.
First of all, no, we didn't.

Second of all, I didn't realize 2020 was 4 years long.

So now here you are bitching that I accurately described what you said, and then doubling down on it. I'm starting to think my cracks about your dementia might have been insensitive. You might really have a genuine problem.

Work trucks or vans that carry alot of equipment and people? Stopping every 150 miles? uggghhh.
Tesla doesn't make Trucks or vans yet so you would be looking at Rivian or GM-Lordstown for that product. And your are ADDING 150 miles to what is left of the % in the battery.
Your workers surely have to stop for food or bathroom breaks every 3-4 hours...unless they have "truckdriver bladders" :confused:

Tesla doesn't make Trucks or vans yet so you would be looking at Rivian or GM-Lordstown for that product. And your are ADDING 150 miles to what is left of the % in the battery.
Your workers surely have to stop for food or bathroom breaks every 3-4 hours...unless they have "truckdriver bladders" :confused:
Yea were not there yet...I'm not ready to drop the dime until the technology is better (longer distances). The Nikola hydrogen/electric idea had traction with me. Too bad others have not latched on.

When you have 3 people in each vehicle you don't stop, you take turns driving and every 300-350 miles you stop to fill up. Personally, I could not deal with stopping. When I drive anywhere its straight through up to 14 hours, after that I need some rest.

Reactions: bigmac76
Good Lord.

Okay dumbasses, you do know that the reason for gas and oil prices plummeting last year was because....

1. Russia and Saudi Arabia got into an oil war last March when Russia refused to slow down production, causing a major oversupply issue.

2. A pandemic hit and people severely cut their gas consumption, leading to, you guessed it, a massive over supply issue.

Trump or any of his policies had absolute dick to do with those two things.

Nothing. Nada.

What is the nonsense you like to squeal? 'We're energy independent now thanks to Trump!!!'

No, we're not.

You are five months late with your "pandemic affect". Consumption picked up dramitcally in July 2020.

The very recent and material spike is based on both the current situation and futures. Everyone in the supply chain bases prices on next availability. Gas station on the next tank fill, distributors on the next storage/truck fills, refiners on the next tanker etc. The line of sight is months out. The Biden administration has indeed impacted this and will do so for four years.

The bride allegedly filled up with gaserine today on the way to allegedly get her second dose of the alleged Covid vaccine (no "dose" jokes - brides are off limits). I'm a bit worried though. Do you think she is cheating on me? Vaccines can't possibly exist yet according to our Toxic Partisan Leftie Posters Who Were Wrong About EVERYTHING (will even ONE of you guys EVER own up to all the lies you told the last 4 years? I mean you bitched about Trump's lies. Can you accept your own? How about just one since 1965? ? how about just a week? Just one little white lie? One little white privilege lie? I'd dance a jig for even just an "I didn't lie, I just foolishly swallowed and repeated political propaganda and will try not to let it happen again". C'mon. Stop being wicked. Admit one little something and feel better about the damages you have inflicted on your societal bretheren.)

Back to the gas - $2.65 today in The Ville.

Up 19 cents in a month.

Prepare for inflation!

Many of you yutes never lived through double-digit mortgage rates (when - by the way - poor folk couldn't SNIFF home ownership).

My first mortgage required 20% down to get a 9.9% rate PLUS points - and that was the "friends and family" deal from a lender that was a client!

Hunker down - Dims are wrecking the economy at record pace!

"If you like your job, you can keep it."

YIKES!

Regular up to $2.79 Saturday. ($2.88 at Huck's in Carmi, Illinois Saturday, whch is about the time I turned off the IU game)

Transportation costs for the Wal-Mart and the Dollar General just went up.

Lyin' Joe Biden hates poor people.

Regular up to $2.79 Saturday. ($2.88 at Huck's in Carmi, Illinois Saturday, whch is about the time I turned off the IU game)

Transportation costs for the Wal-Mart and the Dollar General just went up.

Lyin' Joe Biden hates poor people.
2.79 for me too yesterday here in Carmel.

we better hope gas prices are higher by summer.

if not, the vaccines aren't working as hoped.

that said, gas prices have been kept artificially high for decades, and totally disconnected to the price of production. (except oil from fracking, where it's so subsidized that it's kept so artificially low, that it never brings as much as it cost to produce it).

since it costs no more to get oil out of the ground from one day to the next, all fluctuations of gas prices are from the level of market manipulation available at the time.

seems prices only go down when there's a pandemic, or when the industry runs out of places to store the excess.

we better hope gas prices are higher by summer.

if not, the vaccines aren't working as hoped.
IDK what f*cking business you are in but f*ck higher gas prices. Its nice after the last 4 years paying 2 bucks and change for gas. Personally I certainly don't want to see 3 and higher for gas anytime, anywhere. Maybe you "think" thats ok but there are ALOT of business owners that don't.

Reactions: F.Fletch
IDK what f*cking business you are in but f*ck higher gas prices. Its nice after the last 4 years paying 2 bucks and change for gas. Personally I certainly don't want to see 3 and higher for gas anytime, anywhere. Maybe you "think" thats ok but there are ALOT of business owners that don't.
For sure regarding business. My one side of the family are in the asphalt business. gas goes up they lose a shit ton of business. people think of what it costs to fill their car and don't realize how many businesses are directly impacted by the cost of gas, which by the way has gone up 18 cents nationally over the last two weeks and is expected to continue to rise

Reactions: Indianaftw
For sure regarding business. My one side of the family are in the asphalt business. gas goes up they lose a shit ton of business. people think of what it costs to fill their car and don't realize how many businesses are directly impacted by the cost of gas, which by the way has gone up 18 cents nationally over the last two weeks and is expected to continue to rise

According to Triple A, the increase is due to winter storms. But what do they know?

https://gasprices.aaa.com/march-gas-prices-in-like-a-lion-but-out-like-a-lamb/

"The latest price jumps are a direct result of February’s winter storm that took 26 U.S. refineries offline and pushed refinery utilization from an average of about 83% down to an atypical low of 68%, according to the Energy Information Administration (EIA). In its latest data, EIA also reported demand at 7.2 million b/d. Both utilization and demand rates have not been reported this low since last May."

According to Triple A, the increase is due to winter storms. But what do they know?

https://gasprices.aaa.com/march-gas-prices-in-like-a-lion-but-out-like-a-lamb/

"The latest price jumps are a direct result of February’s winter storm that took 26 U.S. refineries offline and pushed refinery utilization from an average of about 83% down to an atypical low of 68%, according to the Energy Information Administration (EIA). In its latest data, EIA also reported demand at 7.2 million b/d. Both utilization and demand rates have not been reported this low since last May."
In part I read but also mostly supply chain production issues

gas%20prices.jpg

Take that for what it is worth. I am sure there are a myriad of reasons that people will point to for that increase line (winter weather, issues in Texas, etc.) but the demand isn't really high now either....guess we see where it goes as time goes on, but there is a definitively identifiable inflection point for the short term.

Oil is over $60/bbl and climbing. I read a couple of articles yesterday or Wednesday that were targeting $100 by EOY.

gas%20prices.jpg

Take that for what it is worth. I am sure there are a myriad of reasons that people will point to for that increase line (winter weather, issues in Texas, etc.) but the demand isn't really high now either....guess we see where it goes as time goes on, but there is a definitively identifiable inflection point for the short term.

It's Donald George H. W. Reagan's fault!

$2.93

Border crisis with illegal alien children sans parents in jail - VP KKKamelot laughing it off

"Open" states with same Covid numbers as government-controlled states

China smack-talking up in the US face

Biden too forgetful to have a press conference

Dr. Oz et al too-many-to-count getting canceled.

Biden calling for weapons ban while only the good ol' boys have them

Racists teaching racist "critical race theory" everywhere they can

My Final 4 all dead

Brad Stevens hates us.

Is THIS what you people signed up for?

"They have billions. We have you."

$2.93

Border crisis with illegal alien children sans parents in jail - VP KKKamelot laughing it off

"Open" states with same Covid numbers as government-controlled states

China smack-talking up in the US face

Biden too forgetful to have a press conference

Dr. Oz et al too-many-to-count getting canceled.

Biden calling for weapons ban while only the good ol' boys have them

Racists teaching racist "critical race theory" everywhere they can

My Final 4 all dead

Brad Stevens hates us.

Is THIS what you people signed up for?

"They have billions. We have you."
The Covid numbers are really something. Has Fauci said anything about that? Or are we still hoping for the 4th of July for an outdoor bbq?

Newsom is getting his

Last edited:
The Covid numbers are really something. Has Fauci said anything about that?

Newsom is getting his

The guys on CNBC were running through med stocks today, including all the vaccine companies. They bitched about Fauci being wishy-washy and allowing uncertainty to continue to reign. Truth is Fauci is a TV guy. Loves the limelight. Never gives a clear answer when he can talk for 5 minutes instead. Qualifies everything with a way out. WORST kind of guy for a real crisis.

If he was IKE, we'd still be on boats in the Channel counting bullets.

The guys on CNBC were running through med stocks today, including all the vaccine companies. They bitched about Fauci being wishy-washy and allowing uncertainty to continue to reign. Truth is Fauci is a TV guy. Loves the limelight. Never gives a clear answer when he can talk for 5 minutes instead. Qualifies everything with a way out. WORST kind of guy for a real crisis.

If he was IKE, we'd still be on boats in the Channel counting bullets.
He’s 80

I filled up today for $2.46 regular.

Louavuhl is admittedly usually 12-15 cents higher than surrounding counties because of the RFG requirement.

But here, in this thread, we can still track the BBPI - Biden-Buttigeig Price Increase Index.

It's only been 1 day, but with Biden killing union jobs and the Keystone pipeline, and Pete asking for new gaserine taxes, we could hit $5.00 for Spring Break - assuming we all get one of them 3-4 year early vaccines they're touting and go on a Spring Break.

So post your gas prices!

This will be FUN. With Trump gone, there won't be much to talk about, and THIS can fill a gap.

We might even get on the interweb and go virus!
Gas at a Shell in Glendale Heights, a western suburb of Chicago, was $3.44 per gallon.
$3.45 at a Speedway in Lombard, another western 'burb.

Fact is, after a little over five months into the Biden Presidency, his policies are killing lower and middle class families trying to keep their head above water. But hey, some shitholes in Syria and Iraq needed to be leveled today.

Thanks, Slo-Mo Joe.

Oh, and thanks to General Milley for that lesson in sophistry on critical race theory last week before Congress.

Well done. Henry Rogers errrr.......
Ibram X. Kendi must be so proud.

Last edited:
Gas at a Shell in Glendale Heights, a western suburb of Chicago, was $3.44 per gallon.
$3.45 at a Speedway in Lombard, another western 'burb.

Fact is, after a little over five months into the Biden Presidency, his policies are killing lower and middle class families trying to keep their head above water. But hey, some shitholes in Syria and Iraq needed to be leveled today.

Thanks, Slo-Mo Joe.

Oh, and thanks to General Milley for that lesson in sophistry on critical race theory last week before Congress.

Well done. Henry Rogers errrr.......
Ibram X. Kendi must be so proud.
you're a trucker right? that's got to be brutal. my uncle owns an asphalt co. gas prices are killing him. Almost a buck a gallon more than this time last year. Pray we don’t have a hurricane hit

Reactions: F.Fletch
you're a trucker right? that's got to be brutal. my uncle owns an asphalt co. gas prices are killing him
Yep. Regular unleaded is now only about 10-15 cents cheaper than diesel. About six months ago, it was about 75-80 cents cheaper. Luckily for me, diesel has hovered around $3.35 in northwest Indiana and the south suburbs of Chicago.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT