ADVERTISEMENT

Penix done for the season

What could've would've should've the rest of this year! At least Ramsey has shown he is more than capable to finish out the year. Hopefully Penix gets healthy and STAYs healthy going into next season. He still has a hell of a career to put together the next 3 years.

What could've would've should've the rest of this year! At least Ramsey has shown he is more than capable to finish out the year. Hopefully Penix gets healthy and STAYs healthy going into next season. He still has a hell of a career to put together the next 3 years.
I'll worry about Penix next season, next season. Right now, hopefully Ramsey STAYs healthy through the end of this season.

Sorry to hear about MP, I wish him a speedy recovery. Do you think CTA will try to give Tuttle some game snaps in the next three games?

Reactions: vesuvius13
Anybody know where the sternoclavicular joint is located? I know where the sternum and clavicle are but thats a new one for me.

Anybody know where the sternoclavicular joint is located? I know where the sternum and clavicle are but thats a new one for me.

It's literally where the two bones meet.

a00653f02.jpg

Sounds like it is the inner tie rod end . It sucks. I have never heard of that injury or what the recovery period is for it. Not sure how it ranks with othr type of shoulder injuries. Hopefully it is a short recovery for him with surgery.

Well that’s awful news. IU will still beat Purdue. 8-4 will still be an amazing season. If we can pull off an upset against PSU or UM, that’ll just be icing on the cake. With Penix at QB I was expecting IU to beat UM. I’ll still be there and cheering like crazy, but my expectations have been lowered. Get healthy Mike!

Glad we already have 7 wins. I'm not giving up hope but I sure would like to have Mike for the elite teams. Go Hoosiers!
This is unfortunate and a bad break that hurts us. However, if I remember correctly, Ramsey had very good games against both Penn State and Michigan last year. Ramsey wasn't the reason we lost those games, it was our lack of defense. We really need to keep Ramsey upright and healthy. I don't know what Tuttle can do in the passing game, because he has played most of his time in late game situations where he has handed the ball off as we were more interested in running down the clock rather than generating offense and trying to score.

? Is that different with Penix, in your opinion? I prefer to have both available and feel horrible for Mike..... But this team is just as good.
We have a chance to beat Michigan and penn state with Penix. Without him and his NFL strength arm we have a slim chance. That’s how good he is and can be.

Reactions: kmathum
We have a chance to beat Michigan and penn state with Penix. Without him and his NFL strength arm we have a slim chance. That’s how good he is and can be.

Imo, we don't match up well with Michigan on either the OL or DL. I felt that way Penix or not. However, I'm now more concerned about the Purdue game than before........

Sounds like it is the inner tie rod end . It sucks. I have never heard of that injury or what the recovery period is for it. Not sure how it ranks with othr type of shoulder injuries. Hopefully it is a short recovery for him with surgery.
Tyreek Hill for the Chiefs had a SC joint injury week 1 and came back , I think ,week 7.

I would agree with this. Different team with him on the field. He's one of the best quarterbacks I saw play this year. A real talent. Deboer is creative and will find a way to score, but Indiana goes from being explosive to creative when Penix leaves the field.

Indiana can still beat Michigan at home. Ramsey has played well against UM the past two years. It will have to be a total team effort.

Penix needs to take care of himself, heal up, and then train like a mad man. His first two years in IU's program have highlighted his need to bulk up.

Geeeesh that dumb...go look at the damn stats..they are the same...no diff...get a grip

Were you in the stands for the Northwestern game? If so, you could not have failed to notice the rather big difference between PR & MP.........much less confident in the pocket, holds on to the ball, more subject to drive-ending sacks, not as good a runner. It's really not debatable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT