ADVERTISEMENT

P Diddy

The first game my senior year, we're pumped, ready to run out of our locker room through the tunnel and cheerleaders when we hear....

Who let the dogs out.

We lost the game right then and there.
Man...I'd have to do some research regarding our initial runout song...that was usually controlled by the HC. Can't really remember them.

Soph year may have been that Miami Vice instrumental song. How ****ing bad is that? 😄

Man...I'd have to do some research regarding our initial runout song...that was usually controlled by the HC. Can't really remember them.

Soph year may have been that Miami Vice instrumental song. How ****ing bad is that? 😄
Now we’re getting somewhere. So Diddy had hidden cameras everywhere for these Freak Off parties he was hosting and now all kinds of celebs music types are stuck on video.

Have to admit the chances of my taking a liking to rap is minimal. However, do appreciate my fellow Coolerites for attempting to enlighten me on the subject.

Also am concerned rap and the rap stars, to at least some degree, are demeaning to the back community in the eyes of both Blacks and Whites.

As someone not fond of rap, I have a hard time thinking rap is a positive reflection on the black community. Do realize some blacks don't take to rap and some whites do.

Speaking of blacks not liking rap, one such person is my classy neighbor Ruby. Say classy as she sets high standards for the neighborhood and often complains about the behavior and home upkeep of her neighbors.

At Ruby's 70th birthday party
the music didn't include rap, jazz, or the blues. She commented about rap as follows, "Monotone mumbly chanting against a simple repetitive plunk is not music".
Good point, hoot. 'Rap' and hip-hop may be entertainment. But it ain't music.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT