ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Meanwhile, funny sh!t in Boil-down land

I was getting ready for our game and missed their score. Nobody in the house could tell me how they scored or why they didn't get the extra point.

I thought the purdue players on the sideline standing in water was funny. You're an engineering school. Design a decent drainage system. It was a good image for potential recruits. Luckily, nobody was electrocuted. Wiring is probably only up to 1960's code.

Nobody has mentioned this......but what I find amusing about the field situation is that Purdue would be much better served to be playing on turf. If you want to play Tiller/Brohm style football, it makes a hell of a lot more sense to play on turf and not get bogged down in the bad weather.......but they're stuck because they have to show off the grass they developed.

Purdue’s average will actually be 3.05 once a recent commitment gets his star ranking. How would you argue that Allen has a better class depth-wise this year? Purdue has plenty of 4* guys but also plenty of high 3* guys too. IU’s is Rashawn Williams and then a big drop off to the next guy. Your second best recruit would be Purdue’s 10th best. Purdue will still likely land one more 4* guy and likely more 3* guys as well.

What's up with Moore? Is there any mention of him coming back this year, or is he sitting it out?

Nobody has mentioned this......but what I find amusing about the field situation is that Purdue would be much better served to be playing on turf. If you want to play Tiller/Brohm style football, it makes a hell of a lot more sense to play on turf and not get bogged down in the bad weather.......but they're stuck because they have to show off the grass they developed.

Shhhhh! Be quiet! They're clearly too dumb to figure that out for themselves so for gosh sakes don't help them!!!!:confused:;)

Last edited:
Shhhhh! Be quiet! They're clearly too dumb to figure that out for themselves so for gosh sakes don't help them!!!!:confused:;)

Fans there have been screaming for field turf for a decade. That mess is embarrassing.

Purdue’s average will actually be 3.05 once a recent commitment gets his star ranking. How would you argue that Allen has a better class depth-wise this year? Purdue has plenty of 4* guys but also plenty of high 3* guys too. IU’s is Rashawn Williams and then a big drop off to the next guy. Your second best recruit would be Purdue’s 10th best. Purdue will still likely land one more 4* guy and likely more 3* guys as well.

Your lower ranked guys pull your class down. Same thing has happened with the previous 2 Brohm classes as well. While IU isn’t getting as many 4*s as PU, we’re getting nobody as low as some of the guys you’re taking. That’s why this year’s classes are so close in average rankings.

Last edited:
This will be my final post in this thread but what a great weekend...

Saturday IU pulls off the thriller on the road for bowl eligibility becoming the Darlings of the BIG and then Sunday we get to laugh at all the bitter Brohmarrhoids sobbing over here all day.

Good times indeed

Reactions: 76-1 and IU 4 LIFE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT