ADVERTISEMENT

NH Primary

She has to kiss his ring first.
Technically they are still in the fight. The bell has not rang yet so Donald is still swinging. You would too. Once she throws in the towel, he will mention her in more favorable light, just like he did for Ron.

One thing is for sure, our primary system sucks. It's like Trump is 2-0 with 48 games yet to play, and yet people insist on handing him the championship trophy NOW.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
One thing is for sure, our primary system sucks. It's like Trump is 2-0 with 48 games yet to play, and yet people insist on handing him the championship trophy NOW.
Or Dems won’t even allow another candidate in some states. Sticking half the country with a guy with the worst approval rating in modern history

Indiana voters, when is the last time there was more than one candidate left by the time the Indiana presidential primary rolled around? To my knowledge, it hasn't happened in my lifetime, for EITHER party.

I wouldn’t bet on it. Black voters switching to trump. They aren’t stupid. Lots of poor blacks lives got a hell of a lot more expensive under Biden. They feel bidenomics. Hard. Add college youth and Gaza.

Can this country risk 4 more years of Biden if he gets what he wants? Did we forget before manchin blocked him and the house flipped. I’m not sure we’d have a country left

Both Black and White poor folks have a low voter turnout and sure as heck don't contribute money to either party.

and shockingly continue to vote against hteir interests

Not all folks vote for free cheese if they are poor, or tax breaks if they are rich.

For example, the poor folks in the Bible belt vote along the lines of their religious values and not their pocketbooks. Cadillac Dems on the Gold Coast vote for candidates likely to raise their taxes.

When you analyze voting the zip code in which people live is a better indicator than income.

Indiana voters, when is the last time there was more than one candidate left by the time the Indiana presidential primary rolled around? To my knowledge, it hasn't happened in my lifetime, for EITHER party.
2016. Bobby Knight was out hitting the stump hard for Trump against lyin Ted.

The stat is correct based on exit poll data. You need to stop with the “Twitter twit” nonsense. Twitter is just a platform. You can get a lot of factual information and a lot of false information.

No different than reading the NYT or WaPo.
He posted one that might be accurate. That’s very rare.

The primary system sucks. There needs to be a national primary day. At least I can honestly say the the crappy candidates in November aren't my fault. I have no choice in the matter.

GEo0wmwXcAAC7An

Twitter is a collection of sources, including major media.

Agreed, but most of us only re-tweet information which confirms our opinions which may or may not be factual.

Passing on information from the major media should include the source so readers can exercise their own judgement as to the reliability of the source. Social media posts tweeted and re-tweeted are the equivalent of gossip at the back fence.

Dems didn't even have a primary. The Republican primary ended Tuesday night.
The Dems will not cancel their primaries. The first official one is South Carolina for them.

You’re backing a two time popular vote loser who will very likely lose again, in a rout if he’s a convicted felon.

The Dems will not cancel their primaries. The first official one is South Carolina for them.

You’re backing a two time popular vote loser who will very likely lose again, in a rout if he’s a convicted felon.
Keep your head in the sand. Only reason to continue the primary is to help Biden. We need a mercy rule.

Keep your head in the sand. Only reason to continue the primary is to help Biden. We need a mercy rule.

Very, very dumb. It's not the democratic way and would hurt Trump in the general. He's going to lose anyway, but he's going to lose by more if they did this and even more if/when he's convicted. You're backing a huge loser.

He's also in mental decline, as is Biden, but on top of that's he's been mentally unstable for years. Mentally unstable and some dementia is a very bad combination.

Salt of the earth type guy, that most of us already knew. Life is a twisted road, but the faithful shall prosper.
Did you see Donald’s boys reached out to Rick Harrison re the loss of his son? Big time gesture. Big time. #Raisedright

Did you see Donald’s boys reached out to Rick Harrison re the loss of his son? Big time gesture. Big time. #Raisedright
Don's sons have more time on their hands, since they are barred from stealing any more money from kids with cancer through their now-disbanding charity scheme.

Don's sons have more time on their hands, since they are barred from stealing any more money from kids with cancer through their now-disbanding charity scheme.
They just have so much going on with their family. But remember their friends. #raisedright!! Newsom’s ex is very lucky

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Have you never experienced the smile on a kids face when you take them Elephant hunting? It's like, life changing man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT