ADVERTISEMENT

NH Primary

Spartans9312

All-American
Nov 11, 2004
Polls are now closed in some (but not all) New Hampshire towns. Dixville Notch voted 6-0 Haley at midnight

Manchester ward 6 is in. Trump won about 58% to Haley’s 42% (excluding other candidates). Manchester ward 6 was pretty representative of NH as a whole in 2016.

Trump is currently ahead by 7-9 points, depending on the source. Nevertheless, Wasserman has seen enough and called the race for Trump

Trump is up by about 10 points in the DDHQ tally, 8 in the AP tally and 4 in the CNN tally. Biden will win on the Democratic side.

That's it, the GigGoo decision desk is calling it. She lost a ward in Nashua, Trump wins NH primary.

Trump is up by about 8 in all tallies now. Hanover (Dartmouth) came in very heavy for Haley - 86-13%.

Funny, Republicans afraid of Biden with dementia go out and vote for the guy who spent a week speaking nonsense and slurring words. At least dementia is off the table as both candidates have shown age issues.

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark
I can't imagine going to New Hampshire and getting crushed. That would be humiliating. 50/50 that she drops out before then.

Nearly half of her votes are from Democrats. People literally admitting that even if Haley got the nomination they would vote Biden in November.

No they aren’t. Only Republicans and Independents can vote in the Republican primary. You ought to know this. This is a good indicator of how much weaker Trump is in the General than Haley is.

• Haha
Reactions: dbmhoosier
Nearly half of her votes are from Democrats. People literally admitting that even if Haley got the nomination they would vote Biden in November.

So what? Trump will need some of those 84M Biden voters to switch.

But Donnie screws it up with his victory speech ridiculing Nikki and what she can bring to the table. Sadly, like 2020, Donnie will likely snatch defeat from the jaws of victory because he just cannot be an ass.

I liked most of his policies but for some reason, the most narcissistic man on earth won't talk about himself tonight, but instead focuses his speech on someone he beat by 10 points.

Donnie - embrace Nikki, embrace that she was a great gov, embrace that she was a great UN ambassador, and you saw great talent in her, and that's why you chose her.

She is not going to win, so give her adoration and get her on your side. She appeals to moderates and independents. Donnie needs them to win. Hoping dems give up on Biden and won't vote is a bad strategy.

So what? Trump will need some of those 84M Biden voters to switch.

But Donnie screws it up with his victory speech ridiculing Nikki and what she can bring to the table. Sadly, like 2020, Donnie will likely snatch defeat from the jaws of victory because he just cannot be an ass.

I liked most of his policies but for some reason, the most narcissistic man on earth won't talk about himself tonight, but instead focuses his speech on someone he beat by 10 points.

Donnie - embrace Nikki, embrace that she was a great gov, embrace that she was a great UN ambassador, and you saw great talent in her, and that's why you chose her.

She is not going to win, so give her adoration and get her on your side. She appeals to moderates and independents. Donnie needs them to win. Hoping dems give up on Biden and won't vote is a bad strategy.
It’s not possible for him to behave like a civil, responsible person. He can’t win. It’s not 2016 when many who voted for him thought he’d stop being so ridiculous after he became President.

No they aren’t. Only Republicans and Independents can vote in the Republican primary. You ought to know this. This is a good indicator of how much weaker Trump is in the General than Haley is.
It's a Republican primary. She got smoked. Cry more.

Agreed. He can’t win. And that means we lose - again.
I tend to agree with you but it was close last time and Biden has not exactly been a star. GA, PA, WI were not blowouts. Michigan is in play if the Arabs stay home. Arizona is in play because of immigration.

I guess we are going to see….sucks but it is what it is

Trump will need a strong VP to have a chance in Michigan

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Again, so what? Trump cannot win a general with ONLY Republicans. He needs independents and dems. Ridiculing the candidate that can bring those groups to his side is just dumb.
I think a lot of Trump supporters don't follow him despite the fact he's a dick. I think they follow him because of it. They are just so angry at everything and everyone, letting out that anger is more important to them than winning.

I think a lot of Trump supporters don't follow him despite the fact he's a dick. I think they follow him because of it. They are just so angry at everything and everyone, letting out that anger is more important to them than winning.

You are way off base. Don't have time to explain but I am sure somebody will.

It's a Republican primary. She got smoked. Cry more.

Trump will be smoked in the general. Start whining and crying now.

I bet that stat is false as well, but I haven’t checked yet. 95% of the Twitter Twit Tweets you link prove false so it’s a good bet.

You were wrong about Democrats voting for her because registered Democrats can’t vote in the Republican primary. You read it in a tweet and since all your information is from tweets, particularly stupid ones, you were wrong. You’re supremely misinformed because of where you get your information and your slavish devotion to the most dishonest President in history.

Last edited:
Reactions: outside shooter

I bet that stat is false as well, but I haven’t checked yet. 95% of the Twitter Twit Tweets you link prove false so it’s a good bet.

You were wrong about Democrats voting for her because registered Democrats can’t vote in the Republican primary. You read it in a tweet and since all your information is from tweets, particularly stupid ones, you were wrong. You’re supremely misinformed because of where you get your information and your slavish devotion to the most dishonest President in history.
Good morning.

I wouldn’t bet on it. Black voters switching to trump. They aren’t stupid. Lots of poor blacks lives got a hell of a lot more expensive under Biden. They feel bidenomics. Hard. Add college youth and Gaza.

Can this country risk 4 more years of Biden if he gets what he wants? Did we forget before manchin blocked him and the house flipped. I’m not sure we’d have a country left

The stat is correct based on exit poll data. You need to stop with the “Twitter twit” nonsense. Twitter is just a platform. You can get a lot of factual information and a lot of false information.

No different than reading the NYT or WaPo.

Reactions: jet812
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT