ADVERTISEMENT

Newsom

I honestly didn't even know about the affair part. So he's got an ex-wife turned Trumper and he had an affair with his best friend's wife, who also happened to work for him. There are so many things wrong with this it's almost incomprehensible.

And that's before the COVID scandal, using his father's connections, etc.
The guy's a slimeball. But twenty is prolly right about his politicking skills. I won't be surprised to see him in the Oval Office one day.

Fascinating seeing how people of different political persuasion interpret these debates. Right wing media is ablaze with how DeSantis cleaned Newsome’s clock.

There were even leftists during the 2020 debate that thought Kamala won decisively over Pence. Pretty silly in hindsight right? She was just as vapid and dumb then as she is now yet she talked circles around a former conservative radio host?

Let’s deal in reality here people.

Last edited:
Fascinating seeing how people of different political persuasion interpret these debates. Right wing media is ablaze with how DeSantis cleaned Newsome’s clock.

There were even leftists during the 2016 debate that thought Kamala won decisively over Pence. Pretty silly in hindsight right? She was just as vapid and dumb then as she is now yet she talked circles around a former conservative radio host?

Let’s deal in reality here people.
I heard a more detailed take on NPR this afternoon. Sounds like both men got in some good licks.

So did this friend have a wife who was hot or was she a “hot wife”? This is an important distinction.
Askign the real questions here.

I was just looking her up. It was his friend's wife, who, IMO is hot. For what's it's worth, here she is:

4901580900000578-5369055-image-m-142_1518119828700.jpg
Dammit Murt. I mean I'd have been on that at 30.

The guy's a slimeball. But twenty is prolly right about his politicking skills. I won't be surprised to see him in the Oval Office one day.
Everybody loved Jack Kennedy.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
I honestly didn't even know about the affair part. So he's got an ex-wife turned Trumper and he had an affair with his best friend's wife, who also happened to work for him. There are so many things wrong with this it's almost incomprehensible.

And that's before the COVID scandal, using his father's connections, etc.
His current wife supposedly let Harvey Weinstein inside her back door. His first wife is getting plowed by Junior every night. Just saying.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Nah i have a bro code. THAT THERE IS NO CODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOO. all my friends wives are cougs now. we have a new sales chick who is 22 smokin hot and real funny. and no i'm old enough now that that is indeed creepy even if. however i am thinking about taking a pic together with a big heart emoji #blessed and posting it on my FB story just to f with my friends and get the exes on FIRE. would make for a fun day of entertainment texts
Do you have an associate directory on your website by chance?😬

• Haha
There is a little-known, lightly funded research group that studies who makes the best or most effective American presidents. They found out after some associational statistical analysis, that the president with the best hair ended-up being the best.

So far; Lincoln, Madison (fashionable for their time) JFK, Reagan. The outlier was Jackson.

Look at Buchanan, Ford.... I rest my case.

Newsom has great hair.

Just sayin'

Such strong, powerful visionary, pro-business hair!
He's a pencil neck and reminds me of Mr. Mackey from South Park.

California policies today need to stay there.

Half the country is also incredibly stupid. I heard that 1/3 of Americans believe that with the help of air traffic controller they can land a commercial airliner 🤣. What’s more the figures were much higher with just men
In my current job I'm learning TIG welding. I have experience with ARC, gas, and mig already from years ago.

I bet the 1/3 that think they could land a plane couldn't operate a TIG foot pedal.

This country is incredibly stupid.

Good point, but I don't think most people are considering the idea they could just push a button or the answer is 100%. Most people think of a manual landing.

That said, Mythbusters did a manual landing of a sim. Without being talked down, impossible. By being talked down, both succeeded (though hair raising).
They also didn't have the stress of facing death or having a couple hundred lives on the line in simulation.

Reactions: Marvin the Martian
So ”how it works” is to whine about who says something, not the veracity of what they say. Got it.
No, how it works is that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and "Because Laura Loomer said so" doesn't qualify as any sort of evidence, much less the extraordinary variety.

it's cuffing season ohio. and you're in a cold state. you staying strong? i say wait until the holidays are over. save some money and have to avoid their family and friends

Yeah, I think things are good. And I like your idea to wait until after the holidays are over. No sense in buying someone I don't know yet a gift this year.

You two have a very different definition of cuffing season then what I know of.

• Haha
I guess it's time to announce it:

I've started the process to run for President in 2028. The exploratory committee is being formed as we speak.

Unlike other candidates, I will be fully and painfully transparent. In fact, I plan to announce my cabinet early in the race. It will be a bipartisan Team of Rivals like no other:

Sec. of Defense--AlohaHoosier

Sec. of State--MarvintheMartian

Sec. of Housing and Urban Planning--Co-heads: McMurtry and Bowlmania

Sec of Transportation--UncleMark

Sec. of Homeland Security--Ranger (come back!)

Sec. of Treasury--snarlcakes

Sec of Commerce-- Twenty

Sec. of Energy--CoH

Sec. of Interior--HoosierJimbo

Sec. of Education--JDBalls with Zeke as the #2

Sec. of Agriculture--Stoll

Sec. of Health and Human Services--BulkVanderhuge

Sec. of Vet Affairs--DANC

Atty General--Goat

Chief of Staff--LarsIU (best at handling hundreds of meetings a day)

First FCC appointment--IGW (where has he been, by the way?)

I'm still trying to decide on the VP candidate. But given the nearly all-male cast above, it will have to be a woman. Tulsi and Nancy Mace are in the running.

ETA: IUCrazy will be my press secretary. Head of Border Patrol will be GigGoo.
GTFOH with Homeland Security. If I don’t get Defense (wise decision) then I get DNI.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT