ADVERTISEMENT

Ncaa flexes on IU again

Not gonna lie. Happy that this event is getting shutdown. I want the clowns to get as far removed from our program as possible. This event was a way for them to get way too close.
And to be honest, I am disappointed that MW and staff would have allowed it.

The cringe brothers have the potential of hurting the program badly.

Reactions: 76-1
And to be honest, I am disappointed that MW and staff would have allowed it.

The cringe brothers have the potential of hurting the program badly.
I’m not sure how much choice they have. You can no longer hinder them from making money on the side. It’s going to be difficult to stop.

I’m not sure how much choice they have. You can no longer hinder them from making money on the side. It’s going to be difficult to stop.
One thing you cannot do is call them stupid. They played this perfectly. They could be the organizers (which they love), and not spend a dime on it themselves, and in turn leverage 100s of thousands of dollars in NIL to get IU to let them act like bozo for 5 hours a week and interview every single member of the program. Lol. They are in heaven!!!

Peegs funnels money to them like a cult. IU has a lot of middle class dorks as fans. It all goes back to humanity is a bunch of idiots. I say it every day in my job. The clowns took advantage of their idiot following.

One thing you cannot do is call them stupid. They played this perfectly. They could be the organizers (which they love), and not spend a dime on it themselves, and in turn leverage 100s of thousands of dollars in NIL to get IU to let them act like bozo for 5 hours a week and interview every single member of the program. Lol. They are in heaven!!!

Peegs funnels money to them like a cult. IU has a lot of middle class dorks as fans. It all goes back to humanity is a bunch of idiots. I say it every day in my job. The clowns took advantage of their idiot following.
I assume you mean Peegs readers? I woukd agree with the fact that Thing 1 and Thing 2 appeal to the $50 non-grad types and turn off most of the real donors.

Exactly. It’s the fans naivety that is keeping this going. They don’t understand that they aren’t actually affiliated with IU.

Reactions: The Watson
So I went to look for the tweets from thr girl that started all the Twitter stuff about the girls team and the ones that got all this stuff started have been deleted.

What's up with that?

I think the two Hoosier Hysterics guys are great. I'd do more with them... nothing but a class bunch of guys. 👍

I think the two Hoosier Hysterics guys are great. I'd do more with them... nothing but a class bunch of guys. 👍
I love them too. Their podcasts actually allow one to learn more about the players, coaches, and the program than a bunch of stats and self-aggrandizing experts. They actually interview their guests and ask real questions.
I think the bulk of the criticism is mere jealousy.

• Haha
Reactions: Victorbmyboy
I love them too. Their podcasts actually allow one to learn more about the players, coaches, and the program than a bunch of stats and self-aggrandizing experts. They actually interview their guests and ask real questions.

The nuggets the players and coaches drop on their podcast are better than 99% of this forums posts.

Here's one.

Cupps at the start of summer had a measured 37 inch vertical and his goal is to get it to 40+.

And let's not forget the one from XJ that he and TJD we're both bothered by injuries leading up to the Xavier game and didn't practice that week.

• Haha
The nuggets the players and coaches drop on their podcast are better than 99% of this forums posts.

Here's one.

Cupps at the start of summer had a measured 37 inch vertical and his goal is to get it to 40+.

And let's not forget the one from XJ that he and TJD we're both bothered by injuries leading up to the Xavier game and didn't practice that week.
That’s funny stuff. All those “nuggets” get reported regardless of those two clowns. Their cost will eventually outweigh their worth(if it hasn’t already). Goofy cringy things tend to get annoying. That wat shot reenactment was just ignorant and is being made fun of by everyone but the average know nothing fans. Childish antics. I can tell you not one person should be jealous of them. Ever.

That’s funny stuff. All those “nuggets” get reported regardless of those two clowns. Their cost will eventually outweigh their worth(if it hasn’t already). Goofy cringy things tend to get annoying. That wat shot reenactment was just ignorant and is being made fun of by everyone but the average know nothing fans. Childish antics. I can tell you not one person should be jealous of them. Ever.
The cringe level is embarrassing

“Are you guys gaaayyyyy?”🤣🤣🤣🤣
He asks them like 4 times. I like when he says just call Ward gay again, and coach is like no you are the first one I’d peg for being gay. Lol. It is half of what he says. That and we kicked everyone’s ass!!!

Coach Knight is the greatest.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU

Eric is just as annoying in person. Bahamas, Vegas, this dude has to be the center of attention. He just loves it. He started a chant when we were waiting in line to get in at the Bahamas. You know what that chant was?

Woody went to take a shit and was in the public bathroom everyone could see. Was in there a good 10-15 mins. Eric told the whole line we have to chant when he comes out.

He should have went to PU.

That’s funny stuff. All those “nuggets” get reported regardless of those two clowns.

Reported by whom/where?

You mean second or third hand from another source, and not from the players or coaches directly right.

I'll pass on relying on second and third hand sources.

• Haha
Reported by whom/where?

You mean second or third hand from another source, and not from the players or coaches directly right.

I'll pass on relying on second and third hand sources.
Yeah sure. They aren’t the only people who interview players and coaches. Those guys are an embarrassment and cringy. It’s strange some of you don’t see it.

I guess my sarcasm wasn't detected... these two guys are jack-wagons. Why in the name of Branch McCracken would any true IU fan want these two around your program.

And I'll add, the NCAA shouldn't allow athletes to play in exhibitions for NIL funds. Think about it, once you start that trend, players will be using off days and downtime to show up at some guys 40th birthday party to play one vs. one.

Reactions: dbmhoosier
I guess my sarcasm wasn't detected... these two guys are jack-wagons. Why in the name of Branch McCracken would any true IU fan want these two around your program.

And I'll add, the NCAA shouldn't allow athletes to play in exhibitions for NIL funds. Think about it, once you start that trend, players will be using off days and downtime to show up at some guys 40th birthday party to play one vs. one.
I didn't pick up on the sarcasm. My bad. I also sort of regret posting that cringy tweet, but not enough to delete it. Hope anyone on the fence sees how much of a clown show they are and questions the access to and representation of Indiana University.

I can't disagree with you playing exhibitions for NIL, but the timing and the way it was communicated left a lot to be desired. At one point do they arbitrarily change their interpretation on something that really matters?

Reactions: T.M.P.
Jesus Christ, I have never seen that. That account hits so many people on twitter. There is almost a 100% chance Miami saw that. I mean perfect bulletin board material. WTF man
The number of posters on Peegs that think they are awesome is staggering. I assume (and hope) that most of them are not grads.

The number of posters on Peegs that think they are awesome is staggering. I assume (and hope) that most of them are not grads.
Like I said before, the amount of middle class dorks in the IU fanbase can not be overstated. There is a huge population of folks that love basketball here because of historic success the landscape doesn't provide much other options(same as KU and UK). So many alums are willing to give 100s to thousands of dollars every year to support the program. The clowns saw a huge opportunity to funnel that towards their benefit, and knocked it out of the park.

Now they just need to be stopped before they become national news in an embarrassment piece. Trust me, that is where they are heading. Eric's love for attention can not be underestimated.

Like I said before, the amount of middle class dorks in the IU fanbase can not be overstated. There is a huge population of folks that love basketball here because of historic success the landscape doesn't provide much other options(same as KU and UK). So many alums are willing to give 100s to thousands of dollars every year to support the program. The clowns saw a huge opportunity to funnel that towards their benefit, and knocked it out of the park.

Now they just need to be stopped before they become national news in an embarrassment piece. Trust me, that is where they are heading. Eric's love for attention can not be underestimated.
It’s getting close. It only takes one. Those regular people can’t distinguish between the clowns and IU. Those same people don’t understand NIL.

Reactions: Cavanagh
Jesus Christ, I have never seen that. That account hits so many people on twitter. There is almost a 100% chance Miami saw that. I mean perfect bulletin board material. WTF man
They did a better impression of Caesar Romero than Caesar ever could do himself!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT