ADVERTISEMENT

MTG pulls a doubleheader aka The Far Right's Putin problem...

cosmickid

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2009
OK this is admittedly low hanging fruit, just like the numerous AOC threads initiated on this board. But considering the fact that even CPAC considered Nick Fuentes too extreme and kicked him out of their gathering last year, you'd have to admit that MTG dropping in to hob knob with Nick at his AFPAC gathering the night before she addressed CPAC shows a lot of dubious ethical judgement, and a general lack of intelligence... Then when she was called out at CPAC the next night and claimed she didn't know anything about Ol' Nick, that sounded ridiculous in light of the fact that he was still on stage following his speech when she came to the podium...

I will say the chick doing commentary in this video seems to get lost, and never brings up that point which I thought was extremely obvious. But of all the vids covering events both of those nights regarding MTG, this is the best one in terms of documenting both events...

All of the pro-Russian/Putin messages scrolling by on the live feed, as well as the "young white men" chanting "Putin, Putin, Putin", aren't the only manifestation of Far-right enamoration of Putin on display the last few days. Check out the massive amounts of man love for Putin permeating Telegram...Especially the Q Tips...

Besides Gosar and MTG, another Far Right GOP politician and mega Maga-Trumper (Idaho Lt Governor Janice McGeachin) couldn't attend in person but sent a video. Again, it's amazing how people on this board know who Fuentes is, but McGeachin doesn't? Even though she took the time to send him a video to play at his confab...And just like MTG, Janice claims it's "the media's fault" and she's being tarred with "guilt by association"...

Again I admit it's low hanging fruit, like this mash up of pro-Putin comments...

But I'm not as much trying to trigger the few members of this board who might defend these clowns, as I am to shine a light on all the Putin love out there that some here may not be fully aware of...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT