ADVERTISEMENT

Mellencamp getting new turf

It’s embarrassing and it’s funny you guys keep saying it’s ok. I mean every house and garage in America has better lighting in it. Lmao. It’s funny as hell. Typical IU laziness. I had to leave IU to keep my boredom and sanity in check.
when were you last inside it? In the flesh?

9 years ago and it’s still a dump. Buzzing a$$ lights that cost and take nothing to fix. Good grief what a hill to die on. It’s weird you people defend this crap.
It's weird you have such a strong opinion on a place you haven't been in for almost a decade and that no coaches have highlighted as a priority to replace.

If I'm wrong about that, please provide me some quotes from Wilson, Allen or Cignetti that talk about how important it is that we upgrade our indoor facility.

It's weird you have such a strong opinion on a place you haven't been in for almost a decade and that no coaches have highlighted as a priority to replace.

If I'm wrong about that, please provide me some quotes from Wilson, Allen or Cignetti that talk about how important it is that we upgrade our indoor facility.
“Fortunately for us, we’ve been able to do some good things (with facilities), but I want to see us get our indoor (practice facility) renovated, there’s no doubt about that,” Allen said.

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/spe...at-odds-right-now-and-iu-football-needs-both/

Idk how important the indoor field is vs other facilities. Other schools seem to spend a lot on these facilities for some reason. I just like learning about facilities tbh and hope other people give $ to IU so we can build them.

Last edited:

It hasn’t changed. lol. Good grief man. It’s terrible now just like back then. My great uncles(grandmother was a Weddle) )built it in 95-96. It’s old, creaky and ugly.

Reactions: vesuvius13
It hasn’t changed. lol. Good grief man. It’s terrible now just like back then. My great uncles(grandmother was a Weddle) )built it in 95-96. It’s old, creaky and ugly.
where's the quote indicating a new for that to be upgraded? Wilson wasn't shy about talking about facility upgrades...show me where that was mentioned as a priority, not just something that dumbass IU football fans latched onto and ran with, sort of like Buckner vs Dolson and Woody's gonna get fired and Pearl is coming.

“Fortunately for us, we’ve been able to do some good things (with facilities), but I want to see us get our indoor (practice facility) renovated, there’s no doubt about that,” Allen said.

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/spe...at-odds-right-now-and-iu-football-needs-both/

Idk how important the indoor field is vs other facilities. Other schools seem to spend a lot on these facilities for some reason. I just like learning about facilities tbh and hope other people give $ to IU so we can build them.
Well hell, at least you brought some receipts. I'd like to know some more specifics about what he meant, but we never will know. I know that a lot of the upgrades we've made at the stadium are the same sorts of upgrades other schools have done at their indoor facility.

• Haha
Reactions: Victorbmyboy
Well hell, at least you brought some receipts. I'd like to know some more specifics about what he meant, but we never will know. I know that a lot of the upgrades we've made at the stadium are the same sorts of upgrades other schools have done at their indoor facility.
The stadium needs them too. (Food courts, bathrooms, premium seats, dumb looking press box that people in the media hate). We are so far behind already. I mean we are 14th in the conference as a whole. Soon to be lower. I mean you guys have been groomed to think this way. Not one majors upgrade just for football and it shows.

The stadium needs them too. (Food courts, bathrooms, premium seats, dumb looking press box that people in the media hate). We are so far behind already. I mean we are 14th in the conference as a whole. Soon to be lower. I mean you guys have been groomed to think this way. Not one majors upgrade just for football and it shows.
There's no dispute from me about some of those upgrades being needed. BUt I was just at Camp Randall last year and the fan experience there is just as bad, possibly worse. Ross-Ade, unless you're in the newer end, is also garbage. I haven't been to Illinois in a bit, nor MSU, but those aren't great either, last time I was there. Most of the Big Ten stadiums are cramped and outdated in terms of access and egress and getting around the stadium and to your seats. WE're pretty good in that regard.

Tell me more about Dolson and Buckner.

Fingers crossed Dolson and Co. are working on the results from that fan gameday experience survey.

O
There's no dispute from me about some of those upgrades being needed. BUt I was just at Camp Randall last year and the fan experience there is just as bad, possibly worse. Ross-Ade, unless you're in the newer end, is also garbage. I haven't been to Illinois in a bit, nor MSU, but those aren't great either, last time I was there. Most of the Big Ten stadiums are cramped and outdated in terms of access and egress and getting around the stadium and to your seats. WE're pretty good in that regard.

Tell me more about Dolson and Buckner.
I already did. I also got the same info all the others got. Of course you would do the I told you so stuff because you are the type. I mean go on the rest of the boards and say it. I know you want to. We have options like, shutting the fu$& up or we could do what we do, Bring opinions and info that might be wrong.

Reactions: vesuvius13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT