ADVERTISEMENT

McM, I think I found your next Ex.

Fing hell. Dbm just showed me that in another thread. Check out her instagram. It is somethin else. 25. Got her mba from Tulane at 22. Former D1 swimmer. Colombian. Brother swam in the Olympics.

If we met this chick would roll me out of a Dream Team leadership role before my Starbucks hit the pickup counter
Forget the dream team. You meet her, and 48 hours later the FBI is untying your dehydrated ass from a hotel bed in Punta Cana while asking you uncomfortable questions about what customs found in your luggage.

Hot/Crazy Matrix confirmed once again.

Valentina-Gomez.jpg

She added: “I will say it again, there’s three things I trust: The Bible, X – thank you Elon Musk, and my AR-15. America First.”

Fing hell. Dbm just showed me that in another thread. Check out her instagram. It is somethin else. 25. Got her mba from Tulane at 22. Former D1 swimmer. Colombian. Brother swam in the Olympics.

If we met this chick would roll me out of a Dream Team leadership role before my Starbucks hit the pickup counter

7Fno6xC.gif

She’s loony tunes.

Also, nice pivot out of real estate just when it went to shit and into politics? At 24? At least she knows where the dupes are (primaries).

She burned books too. Literally.
No son she works down at Purina. Business development. Special Olympics swimming coach on the side. Resident of the city!!! Had enough of cori bush and soros Das. Big involvement in the Hispanic community. Takes her long runs through the hood in a bullet proof vest. Got censored repeatedly by the gram so posts mostly on X

now only trusts 3 things
Her Bible
X
And her Ar 15

Dream Team. Should I invite her to Auburn to speak?

No son she works down at Purina. Business development. Special Olympics swimming coach on the side. Resident of the city!!! Had enough of cori bush and soros Das. Big involvement in the Hispanic community. Takes her long runs through the hood in a bullet proof vest. Got censored repeatedly by the gram so posts mostly on X

now only trusts 3 things
Her Bible
X
And her Ar 15

I've never understood why seemginly smart people pivot to idiocy. Get ready for another 50 year politician.

I've never understood why seemginly smart people pivot to idiocy. Get ready for another 50 year politician.
Oh my god I just read she owns a home in Benton park. It’s a tiny neighborhood in the city where every woke social worker and the lgbqpty live. They have a transgender memorial garden there.

5f2c8b732f007.image.jpg

Last edited:

now only trusts 3 things
Her Bible
X
And her Ar 15

She's only allowed in town if she's carrying a glock when she's shopping at Wal-Mart.

Oh my god I just read she owns a home in Benton park. It’s a tiny neighborhood in the city where every woke social worker and the lgbqpty live. They have a transgender memorial garden there.

5f2c8b732f007.image.jpg
delicious breakfast at the cafe though, at least it was a few years back../

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
No shit? You’ve been there? We have some of our nonprofit meetings there
Yep, been a few times. The biscuits & gravy was so good…there’s a little chocolate/coffee shop right there we stop at as well, the name escapes me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT