ADVERTISEMENT

Madison Cawthorn debases himself and his party

This is classic:

I posted what I actually said.

This is what you post - - bullshit. Every day. You just throw stuff against the wall and hope something sticks. You don't care if it's true, accurate, logical, relevant, responsive or if you're contradicting yourself.

But look on the bright side, danc. You've got a big fan in crayfish, literally the dumbest poster here. So there is an audience for your insanity.

But you couldn't care less about all of the posters that ignored or defended all of trump's shit but then nitpick at Biden lol
What I care about is one side unmercifully posted here every day of the Trump presidency. Now those same folks want hands off the demented old man in the WH and his idiot incompetent laughing VP. Now shout racist at me for criticizing her.

This is classic:

This is what you post - - bullshit. Every day. You just throw stuff against the wall and hope something sticks. You don't care if it's true, accurate, logical, relevant, responsive or if you're contradicting yourself.

But look on the bright side, danc. You've got a big fan in crayfish, literally the dumbest poster here. So there is an audience for your insanity.
Don't sell yourself and butther short you give us a floor to stand on everyday.

What I care about is one side unmercifully posted here every day of the Trump presidency. Now those same folks want hands off the demented old man in the WH and his idiot incompetent laughing VP. Now shout racist at me for criticizing her.

you can't even comprehend your own hypocrisy. shocking lol

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
You have a future in stand-up comedy. Just free associate into your dictation device, print out the transcript, and read it verbatim to your audience.
Did you feel left out? You idiots that think you are going to solve the world's problems on this message board crack me up. It's pure entertainment. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Indianaftw and DANC
This is classic:

Aw, look who's throwing a fit because they got caught in a lie.

Aw, look who's throwing a fit because they got caught in a lie.
Mueller never addressed collusion, danc. Trump wasn't exonerated by the Mueller report. I know that destroys your delusion and daily messaging, but it's reality. Maybe a therapist can help you work through this and your other demons. Good luck. ☘️

Mueller never addressed collusion, danc. Trump wasn't exonerated by the Mueller report. I know that destroys your delusion and daily messaging, but it's reality. Maybe a therapist can help you work through this and your other demons. Good luck. ☘️
You are arguing with yourself. I never said any of those things.

I said he didn't find evidence that Trump colluded with Russia. That was the point of the investigation - to find Russian collusion. It wasn't found.

Maybe go back to your reading primers and learn to read again? Or get your eyes checked, because you obviously aren't reading what I'm writing.

I said he didn't find evidence that Trump colluded with Russia. That was the point of the investigation - to find Russian collusion. It wasn't found.

No, it wasn't the reason. Collusion isn't a legal matter, so he wasn't looking for collusion. Mueller found no evidence of behavior that rose to the level of a criminal conspiracy. That said, he found myriad examples of contacts and cooperation between the campaign and the Kremlin. There was no finding of criminality, but there was no exoneration, either.

No, it wasn't the reason. Collusion isn't a legal matter, so he wasn't looking for collusion. Mueller found no evidence of behavior that rose to the level of a criminal conspiracy. That said, he found myriad examples of contacts and cooperation between the campaign and the Kremlin. There was no finding of criminality, but there was no exoneration, either.
Wonder what would happen if Mueller dug into the Biden crime family?

I am guessing Trump has been involved in many unsavory things. I don’t think there was some grand conspiracy during the campaign to collude with Russia to win the election. You don’t have to dig too deep to see Hillary and her people were doing everything they accused Trump of. It’s all just dirty politics like it’s always been.

There’s no doubt Biden and MSM colluded to help Biden win. Probably the first time in our history MSM not only picked their favorite but actively did everything they could to help him win. All journalistic ethics were thrown out the window for the “greater good” as determined by MSM.

There’s no doubt Biden and MSM colluded to help Biden win. Probably the first time in our history MSM not only picked their favorite but actively did everything they could to help him win. All journalistic ethics were thrown out the window for the “greater good” as determined by MSM.

I can't disagree with this point.

But I'm glad they did.

OK, what was the reason for the investigation then, if not to find Trump collusion with Russia?

Sure you are, as long as your guy won.

You really aren't supposed to admit that

I know I'm not. I don't care. I really didn't have a guy I wanted to win. I just had one I wanted to lose. It was that important.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
I know I'm not. I don't care. I really didn't have a guy I wanted to win. I just had one I wanted to lose. It was that important.
No, I mean you shouldn't admit to something you'd be howling about if your guy lost.

Anyway, the nation is SO much better off now than when Trump was President. Congratulations.

FFS, Danc, he said right at the beginning of the report, "We didn't look at collusion, because that's not a legal term that can be investigated. This report is about other things, not collusion."
If he acknowledged that Mueller never addressed collusion, he'd have to abandon his "Russian Collusion Hoax!" whine which is the theme of probably half his posts.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
you can't even comprehend your own hypocrisy. shocking lol
Why do you do both of us a favor? Don’t respond to my posts and and I can quit being angry and not say STFUYDMFer. 😊 I can translate if you don’t get it.

Reactions: DANC
Griffey Lake? Been there, done that.
We didn't go to Griffey - went to the quarries.

And don't ask me where. I was living in the lounge, waiting for a room to open up (I was in Germany when I applied to IU and didn't put in for housing early enough), and one of the other guys in the lounge had some friends - and girls - who were going "out" and did I want to go along. Sure! Next thing I know we're parking at the quarry and everyone starts taking their clothes off.

That was my one and only experience, but I had a buddy who worked in Bloomington over the summer and he and some "women friends" would go skinny dipping all the time.

Why do you do both of us a favor? Don’t respond to my posts and and I can quit being angry and not say STFUYDMFer. 😊 I can translate if you don’t get it.
That's a great new ID for him/she/it - STFUMFer. Or STUPIDMFer - that works for me, too.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
FFS, Danc, he said right at the beginning of the report, "We didn't look at collusion, because that's not a legal term that can be investigated. This report is about other things, not collusion."
He said that AFTER the releasing the report, when he could find no collusion. He's full of shit - "collusion" was why he was even appointed.

FFS, Goat, don't try to rewrite history.

If he acknowledged that Mueller never addressed collusion, he'd have to abandon his "Russian Collusion Hoax!" whine which is the theme of probably half his posts.
LMAO! According to you, colluding with Russia was never your issue with Trump!

It's all just in our imagination! We made it up!

You people are unbelievable.

Which is precisely why Trump created the red herring talking point of collusion and it’s fascinating that DANC is still parroting that talking point.

Reactions: outside shooter
I'm trying to figure out what would make you think that. It sure can't be past behavior.

Really? If two people are running and the media was predominantly pushing voters to favor one candidate who you personally didn't support, you wouldn't get frustrated/annoyed/salty/perturbed (pick an adjective)?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT