ADVERTISEMENT

lol. Best video you'll see today.

Rancher, college wrestling scholarship, 5 bout MMA career....the fat ass Teamster blowhard would be choked out in 30 seconds.
Teamster is prolly counting his lucky stars today. He has no clue how badly that would have ended. Bernie and the rest of that gang doesn't either.

Teamster is prolly counting his lucky stars today. He has no clue how badly that would have ended. Bernie and the rest of that gang doesn't either.
Sure, he may have lost round one very badly.

But the teamster has some connections to be sneakily effective in an unconventional round 2, where the opponent gets secretly buried in the endzone in Giants stadium.

Sure, he may have lost round one very badly.

But the teamster has some connections to be sneakily effective in an unconventional round 2, where the opponent gets secretly buried in the endzone in Giants stadium.
And nothing would happen...Because he was conservative.

Glad you chimed in shooter and welcome to class.
@zeke4ahs @Bowlmania @cosmickid @IU_Hickory I'm leaving so many out. Here is part 1 of your lesson. Saw this and was thinking about all of you. You really need to watch this it may help you tremendously. Put down the lotus flowers and pay attention please there is still time.

@zeke4ahs @Bowlmania @cosmickid @IU_Hickory I'm leaving so many out. Here is part 1 of your lesson. Saw this and was thinking about all of you. You really need to watch this it may help you tremendously. Put down the lotus flowers and pay attention please there is still time.

So, you’re pushing Chinese propaganda.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
So, you’re pushing Chinese propaganda.
hmmmm trying to erase it...Sorry man I left your handle off that list.

mad-angry.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge

You need a vacation and new hobbies.

The accounting is in...

Covid-19 vaccinations prevented somewhere beween 14,400,000 and 19,800,000 global deaths in just their first year of approved use.

the more you know...

You Nazis could opt out, right?

You mad that some of the. 14.4+ million lives saved were Jews?

Last edited:
The accounting is in...

Covid-19 vaccinations prevented somewhere beween 14,400,000 and 19,800,000 global deaths in just their first year of approved use.

the more you know...

You Nazis could opt out, right?

You mad that some of the. 14.4+ million lives saved were Jews?

Straight from the Leviathan's playbook.

I don’t watch a thing you post. I know it’s total nonsense before I open. FYI

Well, those poor idiots who may have taken the death jab that you have pushed relentlessly for the last two years anyway.
You may not be lol when the accounting becomes due....
OMG. It truly scares me to death that people like you and Ftw live amongst us. Not only that, but you think you’re the smart ones. But it does explain how a man like Trump has such a following. He counts on you. SMH daily .

I don’t watch a thing you post. I know it’s total nonsense before I open. FYI
We all know that. You continue spinning downward out of control at high rate of speed and need some intervention. Stop eating the lotus flowers and come back to reality. Your leader is a Communist dressed in liberal clothing and you are supporting him unaware. Snap out of it.

• Haha
OMG. It truly scares me to death that people like you and Ftw live amongst us. Not only that, but you think you’re the smart ones. But it does explain how a man like Trump has such a following. He counts on you. SMH daily .
Meanwhile Joe dressed san Fran like China without an American flag, gave another 10 billion to Iran terrorists, he and his admin are supporting terrorism, and in an act of authoritarian communism is taking control of the internet and monitoring everything bought and sold. That was just today.

Wtf is wrong with you???

Meanwhile Joe dressed san Fran like China without an American flag, gave another 10 billion to Iran terrorists, he and his admin are supporting terrorism, and in an act of authoritarian communism is taking control of the internet and monitoring everything bought and sold. That was just today.

Wtf is wrong with you???
Bless your crazy heart and muddled mind.

Reactions: outside shooter
The sound of the rocks in your head while you shake it must be deafening.

Well, those poor idiots who may have taken the death jab that you have pushed relentlessly for the last two years anyway.
You may not be lol when the accounting becomes due....
You have been posting about the day of reckoning for a couple of years now. Any idea of when the accounting will take place.

What happens on the day of reckoning do ya reckon?
I thought that on the day of reckoning Trump was supposed to seize power and imprison or execute all members of the deep state.

This was supposed to happen back in 2021 but somehow has been delayed.

Maybe the gravy seals are still in training ourside of various Cracker Barrel restaurants.

Can you get the lowdown from your QAnon contacts?

I thought that on the day of reckoning Trump was supposed to seize power and imprison or execute all members of the deep state.

This was supposed to happen back in 2021 but somehow has been delayed.

Maybe the gravy seals are still in training ourside of various Cracker Barrel restaurants.

Can you get the lowdown from your QAnon contacts?
Maybe ask your QAnon contacts since you reference it more than the rest of the board put together.

I think they ruled out both bombs and unicorn farts. But check for updates from QAnon.

Being someone who has gone down the QAnon rabbit hole? Yes.

I linked a tweet with a live interview by a senior NBC News reporter, and you equate it to QAnon crap?

We get our constant QAnon updates from the resident cultists. They might not read QAnon stuff directly, but they follow the twitter twats who spew the Q nonsense, and then they re-spew it here.

Is this a QAnon thing? Haven't heard of it.

I asked if it was associated with QAnon. They were, after all, behind some crazy made-up "Pizzagate"

I know it's all connected, somehow. Soros, Space Lasers, pizza parlors, Obama's birth certificate. You and the QAnon gang can sort this out.

Yet you'd cry foul if someone insisted that a Proud Boy, or a QAnon follower, or a white supremacist were the face of the Republican party, even if they pledged their undying love for the leader of the Republican party.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT