ADVERTISEMENT

lol. Best video you'll see today.

Oh a Rebpublican challenging somebody to a fight with 20 feet and multiple large furniture pieces between them. Shocked.

29xp-meme-articleLarge-v3.jpg

Oh a Rebpublican challenging somebody to a fight with 20 feet and multiple large furniture pieces between them. Shocked.

Ha - yep. And I'd say that ol' Markwayne was the least tough guy in that clip. The guy giving testimony was ready to beat his ass and Bernie took control of the whole scene.

I almost wish Bernie wouldn't have interjected. I guarantee you if push came to literal shove, Markwayne wouldn't have fought that guy.

Reactions: larsIU

bitch that man's name is markwayne. markwayne as in one word. markwayne mullin from oklahoma. mma fan. talking smack to a teamster. a teamster. those two would fight without thinking twice about it

• Love
Reactions: snarlcakes
bitch that man's name is markwayne. markwayne as in one word. markwayne mullin from oklahoma. mma fan. talking smack to a teamster. a teamster. those two would fight without thinking twice about it
I might put money on Markwayne winning 10-20 years ago. Now he's as soft politician who likes to talk tough who would get his ass beat by a teamster.

Teamster would kick his ass.

This is mere child's play. Who was the guy that nearly beat another to death on the floor during the Civil War Era? Calhoun?

No...I'm just saying...And wasn't calling you out but MMA Pro? Sh!t my kids are in MMA, older of course, but I would not wanna f*ck with either of em. jus saying. It would be over in 5 seconds.
What age did they start? Did they start with wrestling? My youngest isn’t fleet of foot and I’m not sure basketball is going to be his sport.

What age did they start? Did they start with wrestling? My youngest isn’t fleet of foot and I’m not sure basketball is going to be his sport.
i like mma and all that but i'm not sure i'd want my kid doing it. you only get one brain. and i know they wear gear but it woudl make me a nervous wreck

Both wrestled. My son at a young age was diagnosed in the autism spectrum had a hard time dealing with losing. His football coach suggested wrestling. One has been in jiu jitsu for over 12 years studying under Kroyler Gracie who is a legend. The other does all around and studies both jiu jitsu and Krav Maga.

Wow how old? Baseball was the first sport I put them both in. It'll work itself out. My youngest did not hit his growth spurt til late. He played football at Carmel but in 9th grade he just wasn't big enough. He wrestled but also joined the Rugby team who lost every game in his sophomore year, junior won 3, and senior they went undefeated and won state. These were all Carmel Dads Club Kids that were good football players but not good enough to make the varsity team or just late developers. Rugby was a damn blast man.

i like mma and all that but i'm not sure i'd want my kid doing it. you only get one brain. and i know they wear gear but it woudl make me a nervous wreck
That’s very reasonable. I’d prefer they wrestle or learn a martial art. I really enjoyed football and contact and want them to have a similar opportunity.

Both wrestled. My son at a young age was diagnosed in the autism spectrum had a hard time dealing with losing. His football coach suggested wrestling. One has been in jiu jitsu for over 12 years studying under Kroyler Gracie who is a legend. The other does all around and studies both jiu jitsu and Krav Maga.

Wow how old? Baseball was the first sport I put them both in. It'll work itself out. My youngest did not hit his growth spurt til late. He played football at Carmel but in 9th grade he just wasn't big enough. He wrestled but also joined the Rugby team who lost every game in his sophomore year, junior won 3, and senior they went undefeated and won state. These were all Carmel Dads Club Kids that were good football players but not good enough to make the varsity team or just late developers. Rugby was a damn blast man.
My oldest son is 8 and loves basketball. He’s improved a bunch and loves it. It was my best sport, so it’s cool he likes it. He’s a little timid though and I’m making him play tackle football next year.

My youngest is more aggressive, already wants to play football, and loves rough housing. He also has a bigger build, like myself. He just started basketball, but he’s really bad 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: Indianaftw
This is mere child's play. Who was the guy that nearly beat another to death on the floor during the Civil War Era? Calhoun?

The Brooks–Sumner Affair, occurred on May 22, 1856, in the United States Senate chamber, when Representative Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery Democrat from South Carolina, used a walking cane to attack Senator Charles Sumner, an abolitionist Republican from Massachusetts. The attack was in retaliation for an invective-laden speech given by Sumner two days earlier in which he fiercely criticized slaveholders, including pro-slavery South Carolina Senator Andrew Butler, a relative of Brooks. The beating nearly killed Sumner.

My oldest son is 8 and loves basketball. He’s improved a bunch and loves it. It was my best sport, so it’s cool he likes it. He’s a little timid though and I’m making him play tackle football next year.

My youngest is more aggressive, already wants to play football, and loves rough housing. He’s also just has a bigger build, like myself. He just started basketball, but he’s really bad 🤣
8...my go to was baseball at the beginning, hand, eye, speed. The rest was easy after that. Football...too many people freak these days about football. Football is so much fun in pee wee. Intense. We had good coaches. They put the smallest kids on the OL and taught them how to block or scrub block. Then tackling! They all ended up becoming good tacklers thats why the rugby team was so good. The parents are nuts. Me and another dad helped in practice and always did the chain gang at games and used to yell like hell. That was truly a blast.

Basketball at a young age was more like organized chaos.

Baseball...I was an assistant coach and we got dealt a crap team (4th grade). We taught them everything. Our last game of the year we turned a double play and we went ape sh!t crazy. We were so thrilled those kids came so far. Great stuff

More of this in congress. If they're going to be useless, they can at least be entertaining.
I know this Congressman is a badass and a former fighter, but does he really want to be taking on the head of the Teamsters?

That's a good way to wake up with a horse's head in your bed.

• Haha
Reactions: Indianaftw

Played wing and fullback for West Indy RFC in my mid 20's. Highlight of my career was practicing with JPR Williams during the London Welsh US Tour..we played the same positions..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT