ADVERTISEMENT

Liberal Playbook

I thought Gawker got sued for big money and declared bankruptcy.
It was Hulk Hogan who drove them into the ground when he sued over the sex tape and won a couple hundred million forcing them to file bankruptcy.

Then Univision bought all the brands and later sold them to some PE firm. I don't know how many, but deadspin, Jalopnik (which has also turned to shit) and Gizmodo were part of it.

It was Hulk Hogan who drove them into the ground when he sued over the sex tape and won a couple hundred million forcing them to file bankruptcy.

Then Univision bought all the brands and later sold them to some PE firm. I don't know how many, but deadspin, Jalopnik (which has also turned to shit) and Gizmodo were part of it.
Kotaku, Jezebel (which was also pretty damn good)

My god what that man has gone through. Horrible wife. Derelict son. Plane crashes. Betrayal!!! Think of that no good bubba the love sponge alone

• Haha
Reactions: hookyIU1990
It would be easy to counter anything you consider crazy ( which many you just don’t understand or lie about) with Trump and Trumper craziness. Every. Single. Day. Doesn’t come close.
And out comes the TRUMP reference. So predictable.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
My god what that man has gone through. Horrible wife. Derelict son. Plane crashes. Betrayal!!! Think of that no good bubba the love sponge alone
I don't follow him close enough to know much more than he has a daughter who was a smoke show at one point.

Peter Thiel was the real jackass in that whole deal, not the Hulkster.
He bankrolled the lawsuits as a vendetta, but I always thought it wouldn't have gotten to that if they had just complied with the original court order and taken the sex tape down.

I don't know about the rest, but deadspin was already a flaming dumpster by that point anyway.

He bankrolled the lawsuits as a vendetta, but I always thought it wouldn't have gotten to that if they had just complied with the original court order and taken the sex tape down.

I don't know about the rest, but deadspin was already a flaming dumpster by that point anyway.
Pretty much. Still follow Magary a bit but he's not been the same since his ordeal. Not that I blame him.

But for a brief time it was pure insanity and probably the last gasp of real online pseudo/comedy journalism we'll see for a while.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Well, no one seems to be buying into his perspective, so right now it's just a bunch of binary thinking old men on a basketball message board.
“binary” the popular word of woke liberals. 😂😂😂😂😂

Liberals should be shamed in the town square for going after a grade school kid going to a NFL game.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
F-SdiO_bgAAxKX-.jpg

Updated. Just shut down forever this poor, sad, addled memory of a once great idea.

As a Chiefs fan and the head of a Chiefs household, we've got bigger problems to worry about.

My 17 year old has a serious hatred for T Swift. Like, if she could, she might erase her from the planet hate.

She said it was all going so well until she didn't go to the Eagles game and then bam, we end up losing.

We've lost two of the last four. I'm starting to fear that if we don't put together some wins, I'm gonna have to look into anger management.

As a Chiefs fan and the head of a Chiefs household, we've got bigger problems to worry about.

My 17 year old has a serious hatred for T Swift. Like, if she could, she might erase her from the planet hate.

She said it was all going so well until she didn't go to the Eagles game and then bam, we end up losing.

We've lost two of the last four. I'm starting to fear that if we don't put together some wins, I'm gonna have to look into anger management.
Everybody hates the Chiefs, Patrick Mahomes and his obnoxious bride and Travis Kelce and his skank.

Your rage machine needs a tuneup, stoll. This was big news on Tuesday. Clay & Buck did a whole hour on it. Then they went back to trannies.
I’ve never watched a Clay and Buck show. I am not raging. This stupid shit gets old. Laugh at it and laugh at me and move on. If it was your young kid they’re were screwing with you might feel differently.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Football is the sport of idiots ... coached by idiots, played by idiots ... that some fans are also idiots ...

Well, that's football .... so, WGAFF.
Damn, I enjoyed that response. I starting to like you.

Liberals promote this race baiting. How bout the liberal crew bitch slap this asshole and tell him to apologize?
He's taking a lot of heat for it, but you're the one trying to bait on here. Another discussion started on another topic, just about the topic itself, not about 'liberals'.

You need your silo. I get it.

Liberals promote this race baiting. How bout the liberal crew bitch slap this asshole and tell him to apologize?
So you find some random asshole, try to claim he is a typical liberal and then want to get upset that we don't tell this random idiot to apologize?

Lmao

Sure, randomly accused liberal, you shouldn't do that

Happy now?

Maybe if you left out your hyper partisan bs assumptions, an actual discussion could be had.. but then it would hardly be worth posting.

Reactions: outside shooter
“binary” the popular word of woke liberals. 😂😂😂😂😂
Not really. You're the us vs. them guy.

Liberals should be shamed in the town square for going after a grade school kid going to a NFL game.
The town square isn't going after a grade school kid. It was one writer, and you're tone deaf on what is actually going on. You're not interested in the discussion. You were just interested in the liberal debate. The discussion started before you posted this topic.

I like all of this except Kelce is the skank. Leave T-Swift alone (or my daughter will stab you in the neck).

If there were a hunger games where it was kids who were devoted to T-Swift fans, I would put big money that my daughter would volunteer for tribute so she could take out as many as she could legally before she met her demise.

She hates her and her fans that much.

Football is the sport of idiots ... coached by idiots, played by idiots ... that some fans are also idiots ...

Well, that's football .... so, WGAFF.
Some 60 years ago I was on a Big Ten football team as an undersized lineman who made the team only because of my long snap skill set.

Unfortunately, to earn my keep, i had to scrimmage against the guys whom I referred to as the animals.

The coaches called my blocking style (holding, tripping, clipping) as "unconventional". My unconventional style simply aggravated the animals who prided themselves on their violent use of the forearm shiver.

After losing several teeth and suffering a broken jaw on the practice field, I up and quit.

T.M.P., how dare you call me an idiot.

Family is lawyered up. Clare Lock LLP, the same outfit that sued Fox on behalf of Dominion.

“These Articles, posts on X, and photos about Holden and his parents must be retracted immediately.
It is not enough to quietly remove a tweet from X or disable the article from Deadspin’s website. You must publish your retractions and issue an apology to my clients with the same prominence and fanfare with which you defamed them,” the letter says.

Last edited:
Some 60 years ago I was on a Big Ten football team as an undersized lineman who made the team only because of my long snap skill set.

Unfortunately, to earn my keep, i had to scrimmage against the guys whom I referred to as the animals.

The coaches called my blocking style (holding, tripping, clipping) as "unconventional". My unconventional style simply aggravated the animals who prided themselves on their violent use of the forearm shiver.

After losing several teeth and suffering a broken jaw on the practice field, I up and quit.

T.M.P., how dare you call me an idiot.
That’s real neat hoot

Some 60 years ago I was on a Big Ten football team as an undersized lineman who made the team only because of my long snap skill set...
You were a man before your time. Nowadays the long snapper cannot be hit, unless he is trying to make a tackle. Totally protected during and after the snap.

It's the best gig in sports, outside of left handed relief pitcher

You were a man before your time. Nowadays the long snapper cannot be hit, unless he is trying to make a tackle. Totally protected during and after the snap.

It's the best gig in sports, outside of left handed relief pitcher
The best gig in sports is the punter on anyone’s Madden video game team.

Family is lawyered up. Clare Lock LLP, the same outfit that sued Fox on behalf of Dominion.

“These Articles, posts on X, and photos about Holden and his parents must be retracted immediately.
It is not enough to quietly remove a tweet from X or disable the article from Deadspin’s website. You must publish your retractions and issue an apology to my clients with the same prominence and fanfare with which you defamed them,” the letter says.
Toward what end? What real and actual damages have impacted a 9 year old?

The Deadspin's author's take was idiotic, but I fail to see the damage incurred.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT