ADVERTISEMENT

LGBQT Propaganda, Parallel Economies and Marketing

Let me know when you get to Carmel. I have some eggs and toilet paper. We can teach the kids how to properly vandalize a house. @Bloom. whats your address again?
You can have it, but there are cameras, motion sensors that lead to bright lights being turned on and I'm a block away from the central police station.

You wouldn't stand a chance.

The good news of where I live is that, as well as being so close to central services, roads in all directions where I live are plowed almost as snow hits the ground.

The bad news is anything that happens West of me, it sounds like I live in the hood.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: snarlcakes
Someone will always find something in that obscene. Same folks who show up at school board meetings and ban the life story of Roberto Clemente because he spoke of racism shown toward him. It really happened. How about we ban the Bible as there’s lots of sex, violence and talk of slavery in that good book. I think God should start culling the herd as in Noah’s ark.
In defense of @stollcpa, there has been an isolated example that was certainly objectionable. The problem comes in how broad of a stroke are people willing to paint the rest of the group with.

School boards banning books are highly offensive. I trust librarians aren't part of some left leaning agenda, and the grand effort being put forth in Fishers regarding their public library has turned into the cluster we knew it would be.

Again you don’t know that. You don’t know what he’s using the money for. If it’s legal expenses that’s no different than the bail project. Do you understand that? Can you also admit blm was a grift and see the diffrrence? We know those funds are missing and misappropriated. That’s very different than Lindell and the bail projects.
You don’t know either what he’s using the money for. Why doesn’t he reveal his financials as to where he’s fighting for free and fair elections and what exactly he’s accomplished? He won’t because he’s lying and learned the grft from the worlds greatest grifter, Orange Jesus. Remember when he was going to pay $5M to anyone who could disprove his election fraud Data? Guy did it and he refused to pay up. Then a court ordered him to because the guy did exactly that. And you’d think with God on his side he couldn’t lose.

You don’t know either what he’s using the money for. Why doesn’t he reveal his financials as to where he’s fighting for free and fair elections and what exactly he’s accomplished? He won’t because he’s lying and learned the grft from the worlds greatest grifter, Orange Jesus. Remember when he was going to pay $5M to anyone who could disprove his election fraud Data? Guy did it and he refused to pay up. Then a court ordered him to because the guy did exactly that. And you’d think with God on his side he couldn’t lose.
If that many Americans believe election fraud occurred why should he solely bear the cost. Let them kick in. If he is using the money for stated purposes that’s not a grift

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Are these losers going to get the death penalty? One can only hope

We should make a fighting force out of bad eggs. Put them in ankle bracelets that detonate if they try to remove them or stray off. Israel. Hold on. We’re sending one of the teams to Gaza now. And they have to do it for life. Let ‘em be killers

Last edited:
If that many Americans believe election fraud occurred why should he solely bear the cost. Let them kick in. If he is using the money for stated purposes that’s not a grift
And 60 some courts, Orange Jesus’s attorney general, and his guy in charge of monitoring the election said it didn’t happen But the cult leader says so therefore Lindell begins his grift. Again, he should open the books to show where gullible peoples money is going. God this is pathetic. Take all the true believers on that spaceship to the fantasy planet where everything is possible even overturning an election.

And 60 some courts, Orange Jesus’s attorney general, and his guy in charge of monitoring the election said it didn’t happen But the cult leader says so therefore Lindell begins his grift. Again, he should open the books to show where gullible peoples money is going. God this is pathetic. Take all the true believers on that spaceship to the fantasy planet where everything is possible even overturning an election.
Okay you learned nothing from what I taught you. I have zero interest in your vapid emotional bleating. Our world was a hell of a lot better under orange Jesus

Last edited:
Had dinner over the weekend with a friend who owns a gun store. I kidded him about “tactical” gear and asked him if he sells tactical socks or underwear, Seems gun nuts love “tactical” stuff. He scoffed and says he sells some. “scary shit” but only to serious purchasers. He has no use for the guys who come into his shop wearing tactical shirts and pants wanting to look at his guns. He mentioned Black Rifle coffee and gear as items he has no use for. Even the gun industry is divided among whackos and ordinary people.
More about tactical gear from the Bee.

Here is my question: Will men who menstruate buy tactical tampons?

yeah i find it interesting too. the right is creating a loyalty base predicated on politics. i guess the left is too. as i said i've seen that black rifle coffee apparel. there's absolutely nothing that sets it apart from anything else that would appeal to that consumer base. duluth. red hot or head or whatever it is. carhart etc.
Don't forget my pillow guy Michael Lindell. As the Hodge Twins say, "He's a good white man". I was surprised Mr. Lindell had his own channel. https://frankspeech.com/live/watch-...VG-aCR1xfZk-M3mhgHcJsyLBB-Ag6Ggcs3otfKL2dP-sg

We should make a fighting force out of bad eggs. Put them in ankle bracelets that detonate if they try to remove them or stray off. Israel. Hold on. We’re sending one of the teams to Gaza now. And they have to do it for life. Let ‘em be killers
I believe that Russian private force that was going to depose Putin was made up of convicts. Not sure on the exploding ankle bracelets ( inserted chips are better—see Suicide Squad).

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Love jail. No parole. It’s worse. @DANC.
You are about to hit the promised land, McMurt: a dad of an alpha in competitive youth sports. Hot soccer moms, on the verge of divorce, already sick of their husbands, are going to be all over you, especially when they see your ex-stoker at games. “Wow, how’d he land her? She’s so much younger and she’s so pretty. Hmmmm.”

Get in shape, make sure your ‘fit drips, and brush up on your rizz.

Just wait until they’re separated or divorced, though. Don’t cross that line.

You are about to hit the promised land, McMurt: a dad of an alpha in competitive youth sports. Hot soccer moms, on the verge of divorce, already sick of their husbands, are going to be all over you, especially when they see your ex-stoker at games. “Wow, how’d he land her? She’s so much younger and she’s so pretty. Hmmmm.”

Get in shape, make sure your ‘fit drips, and brush up on your rizz.

Just wait until they’re separated or divorced, though. Don’t cross that line.
I just screenshot your post. My daily affirmation.

Reactions: BradStevens
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT