ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s try this again

Did The President know who his defense secretary was during these days?

This is important
Hey, you can't expect Joe to know where his Sec. of Defense is if he's not told about it.

Can you?

I mean, we only have a war going on in the MIddle East, with terrorists lobbing missiles at our troops. Why in the world would Joe and Austin be in contact anyway?

Good God.

This is important
As I said yesterday, I find this to be an unacceptable lack of communication between the President and his top defense official. I honestly would expect Austin to lose his job over this by the time it's all over.

As I said yesterday, I find this to be an unacceptable lack of communication between the President and his top defense official. I honestly would expect Austin to lose his job over this by the time it's all over.
I agree, but I don't think there's a chance in hell it happens. That would be showing political ineptitude and we can't have that.

This is important
Thank you. Seriously, this needed to be discussed:

@GigGoo , of course you like to push the line. Don't act like you're just some innocent. You freakin' mocked my dead, WW II vet grandfather. It was a joke that was supposed to be funny with how far over the line it was. And it landed about as well as Aaron Rodgers reference about the list and Kimmel. Your jokes re women, etc. are not well received by most either, and you know that and keep pushing on it. Own it.

And seriously, create an Aaron Rodgers account and post stupid stuff with it. It'd be hilarious.

I find that doubtful.

What is Austin's excuse for this, by the way? This is really weird.

Reactions: stollcpa
Exactly…Secretary of Defense is awol for days and no one even notices
I'm not entirely shocked no one would notice. Do we really think the white house calls to check in on SecDef every day? I doubt it. There are a lot of channels of communication between the Oval and the Pentagon, and if Austin didn't want anyone to know he was in the hospital, it probably wouldn't have been hard to do.

I'm more concerned about the fact that the Pentagon didn't think telling the white house this news was a high priority.

Reactions: UncleMark
Do we really think the white house calls to check in on SecDef every day? I doubt it
I do. The world is watching two simultaneous shooting wars where Biden himself noted vital US interests are at stake. We are heavily invested in both with the supply of weapons and ammo. I expect daily contact between POTUS and SEc Def. If nothing more than “Hey lloyd, , what’s new?”.

Reactions: DANC
I do. The world is watching two simultaneous shooting wars where Biden himself noted vital US interests are at stake. We are heavily invested in both with the supply of weapons and ammo. I expect daily contact between POTUS and SEc Def. If nothing more than “Hey lloyd, , what’s new?”.
I expect daily communication between the white house and the Pentagon. I highly doubt every conversation is direct from the oval to Austin's office.

Little chance Biden fires a black SoD bc of the racism claims that will erupt in his own party. I hope you are right and I am wrong but I don’t see it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT