ADVERTISEMENT

Kristi Noem is "disgusting, lazy and evil"

Who the **** shoots a 14 month old dog. Absurd
And, after she finished off Cricket (the dog), she continued the killing spree by going after a goat. She missed on the first shot, went back and retrieved another shell, and then blew the goat away. What the actual fvck.

Moments later, her daughter got off the school bus and asked, "Hey, where's Cricket?"

That's one special mom.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
You’re a weird m fer. What does this even mean?
It’s pretty clear he’s saying if you went on a chicken killing rampage and tried to bite him when he pulled you away from the carnage that he’d have to shoot you. He’d have to do it even if he had named you Cricket. 🤔

Reactions: Ohio Guy
I should say this after my last few posts.

If anyone, ANYONE thinks that those who self euthanize don’t carry a huge weight, sorrow, responsibility. You’re a fool. It’s not something done from anger or spur of the moment.
It’s an informed decision of what needs to happen, and they personally own that responsibility to the animal.
It’s not going to be some GD stranger, it’s going to be you and me, together, for the last time.

Then ya carry it for the rest of your effing life.
I couldn’t imagine carrying the disrespect of hiring some stranger to simply dispose of “a problem”..
“Self euthanize” is not the term you’re looking for here.

And, after she finished off Cricket (the dog), she continued the killing spree by going after a goat. She missed on the first shot, went back and retrieved another shell, and then blew the goat away. What the actual fvck.

Moments later, her daughter got off the school bus and asked, "Hey, where's Cricket?"

That's one special mom.
Psycho. And I do get that there are too many dogs or whatever but f she’s known. She could have re-homed it. It’s not like a pit at the local shelter. Not to go off in a separate direction but my daughter and I checked out the human society in our neighborhood a few months back. Every single dog was a pit bull. Literally. I couldn’t believe it

Last edited:
Psycho. And I do get that there are too many dogs or whatever but f she’s known. She could have re-homed it. It’s not like a pit at the local shelter. Not to go off in a separate direction but my daughter and I checked out the human society in our neighborhood a few months back. Every single dog was a pit bull. Literally. I couldn’t believe it
Do you follow Dave Portnoy? I was never much of a fan. But he’s adopted a full grown pit bull and has grown into a total mush ball. Her name is Miss Peaches and she has a huge following. He’s raising all kinds of money now for shelters. She had a very hard early life, but man is she living it up now. She had a Gala in her honor last night and a special made ball gown.

Woman knows a job has to be done, she does it. Herself. Imagine what she could do to get your preferred policy initiative implemented. I think this was the brand she was going for?

This is the kind of story you could tell on the Apprentice and have Trump shaking his head affirmatively for ratings and maybe advance an extra round.

Really weird for her to think this would boost her appeal among any electorate, though.

Do you follow Dave Portnoy? I was never much of a fan. But he’s adopted a full grown pit bull and has grown into a total mush ball. Her name is Miss Peaches and she has a huge following. He’s raising all kinds of money now for shelters. She had a very hard early life, but man is she living it up now. She had a Gala in her honor last night and a special made ball gown.
@JamieDimonsBalls wants that dog killed.

My daughter and I watch his pizza reviews. We rate pizza and wings around town. Trashed wings enjoy the highest reviews. Not much of a pizza town

I wish we could do everything possible for pit bulls living and ban further breeding of them so they go extinct

Reactions: zeke4ahs
Woman knows a job has to be done, she does it. Herself. Imagine what she could do to get your preferred policy initiative implemented. I think this was the brand she was going for?

This is the kind of story you could tell on the Apprentice and have Trump shaking his head affirmatively for ratings and maybe advance an extra round.

Really weird for her to think this would boost her appeal among any electorate, though.
Imagine how she’d treat a limp pecker in the bedroom. Mercy

Who the **** shoots a 14 month old dog. Absurd
My grandparents had a Collie named Sparky. I remember Sparky from the time he was a puppy. He played with us grandkids and ran around the farm with us or on his own. He had several happy years and he started getting old, going deaf and eventually blind. He got stiff and had trouble getting around. One day our grandfather took ol’ Sparky out on a walk alone. He had his pistol with him, which wasn’t unusual as he’d use it to shoot occasional groundhogs which were digging holes endangering the horses and cows. I watched them walk off, Sparky stiffly walking along. Grandpa came back and Sparky didn’t. It was Sparky’s time to go. Shooting him in the head was instant and painless. That was the way it was done back then in the country. Today we pay a vet to do it. We have with a dog and several cats over the years. Also painless, but more expensive.

It was Sparky’s time to go, not Cricket’s. Even after getting the rest of the story, that’s not the way to handle the dog these days. Someone would have taken him. That’s what should have happened. Noem is a pretty good looking woman, but she has more than her share of crazy in her.

There is nothing political about this post. No politics need to be involved in discussing this one.

Last edited:
Yeah, she broke the law to boot.

Looks like a Class 1 misdemeanor in SD, with up to a year in the county slammer.

Lock her up!
I’d love to see her be held accountable for this. It’d be especially rich given that she published the account in her book to strengthen her MAGA bonefides.

For icing on the cake, it’d be great if Trump mentioned that he was thinking of naming her his VP, but the puppy killing was a bridge too far for him, effectively squashing her political aspirations.

Is this sort of petty and a bit vindictive? Maybe. Would something like this be her come uppence for being a psychotic puppy murder? Do borrow a phrase from another batshit crazy VP candidate, “you betcha!’

My grandparents had a Collie named Sparky. I remember Sparky from the time he was a puppy. He played with us grandkids and ran around the farm with us or on his own. He had several happy years and he started getting old, going deaf and eventually blind. He got stiff and had trouble getting around. One day our grandfather took ol’ Sparky out on a walk alone. He had his pistol with him, which wasn’t unusual as he’d use it to shoot occasional groundhogs which were digging holes which endangered the horses and cows. I watched them walk off, Sparky stiffly walking along. Grandpa came back and Sparky didn’t. It was Sparky’s time to go. Shooting him in the head was instant and painless. That was the way it was done back then in the country. Today we pay a vet to do it. We have with a dog and several cats over the years. Also painless, but more expensive.

It was Sparky’s time to go, not Cricket’s. Even after getting the rest of the story, that’s not the way to handle the dog these days. Someone would have taken him. That’s what should have happened. Noem is a pretty good looking woman, but she has more than her share of crazy in her.

There is nothing political about this post. No politics need to be involved in discussing this one.
Spot on. I agree with everything you’ve written here. Most of us with pets will have to make a difficult and heartbreaking decision about them. That decision shouldn’t be based on a puppy being a little too puppy like.

I know! I have a friend with a rescue who was seriously abused and disabled. Sweetest thing in the world. But I do understand. Too many of them trained to kill .
I’m obsessed with dogs but I don’t think it’s only training with pits. I think it’s genetic. I don’t think we should breed them. And zeke if I didn’t have kids I’d happily adopt one today from the humane society

Reactions: jet812
I’m obsessed with dogs but I don’t think it’s only training with pits. I think it’s genetic. I don’t think we should breed them. And zeke if I didn’t have kids I’d happily adopt one today from the humane society
Oh I think it’s a bit of both. I have a little Frenchie and I don’t take her to dog parks or anywhere if there are pitties there. It’s the bite and grip to kill that is bred into them. A pit bull will ignore any pain and still keep his grip. My sister had a sweet mix, maybe a third pit. But he got into a fight with their lab and attached and would not let go. Lab was saved because he was fat !

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Oh I think it’s a bit of both. I have a little Frenchie and I don’t take her to dog parks or anywhere if there are pitties there. It’s the bite and grip to kill that is bred into them. A pit bull will ignore any pain and still keep his grip. My sister had a sweet mix, maybe a third pit. But he got into a fight with their lab and attached and would not let go. Lab was saved because he was fat !
Love frenchies!!

Reactions: zeke4ahs
Noem just posted that this story is 20 years old. Yeah, she def to,d it because it was going to leak. Lol

Could be. Maybe she's never shot anything in her life, but she wanted to include shooting something in her book, so she imagined a story about how she thinks people who shoot things would behave.
Honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised. That said, if killing a puppy doesn’t end up short circuiting her political career, coming out and saying she lied about killing a dog would definitely end it.

I find this thread fascinating. I share most people's opinions on here about dogs.

But I think it's kinda an irrational feeling. Still, people are willing to condemn Noem because she clearly does not share this feeling or belief.

I wonder:

For those of you that are virulently pro-life and pro-dog, do you have the same gut, emotional reaction to the notion of abortion as you do to this kind of thing? That's not to say your belief/reasoning behind opposing abortion is irrational, I'm just wondering about the emotional response behind it.

For those who are pro-choice and pro-dog, can you understand and sympathize with pro-lifers who might feel the same way about a few months old fetus and a dog?

I'm not trying to draw any moral or legal conclusions from this, just wondering about the empirical facts about people's emotional responses.

As for Noem, if there is anything this incident proves. its that her political instincts are shockingly bad.
Here is a sad bit of commentary.

I remember watching a Guy Ritchie interview about his movie Snatch. When talking about the main villain character “Brick Top”, Ritchie referenced a scene where Brick Top is shown poking a fighting dog with a stick. Ritchie said when first writing the script, he had references to the Brick Top character being a pedophile, but said people reading the script hated the character more in the version where he was an animal abuser.

Honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised. That said, if killing a puppy doesn’t end up short circuiting her political career, coming out and saying she lied about killing a dog would definitely end it.
Late to the party here, but I have to say any dog that kills a flock of chickens is not a puppy. I'd have questions about her history with a dog that would act that way, but it pretty much sounds like it was ruined for all but the most rugged future situations.

Late to the party here, but I have to say any dog that kills a flock of chickens is not a puppy. I'd have questions about her history with a dog that would act that way, but it pretty much sounds like it was ruined for all but the most rugged future situations.
It was reportedly 14 months old when it went all cattle-killer and Noem had absolutely no choice but to kill it and write a book about it 20 years later. Do you think it went woke when it was 7 months old or so? I'm going to check the DSM-V to see scientifically when puppies turn into ne'erdowell adults that rightly should be handled with a stern hand by Lewandowski-f'ing VP candidates for this great Republic.

It was reportedly 14 months old when it went all cattle-killer and Noem had absolutely no choice but to kill it and write a book about it 20 years later. Do you think it went woke when it was 7 months old or so? I'm going to check the DSM-V to see scientifically when puppies turn into ne'erdowell adults that rightly should be handled with a stern hand by Lewandowski-f'ing VP candidates for this great Republic.
The best part is, dogs don't have souls, so she didn't send it to the next life; she took away the only form of being it could or would ever know.

All this reminds me of the episode in the Wire where they think they’ve got guys on the wire admitting to a murder. And then later they find out they were talking about a dog.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT