ADVERTISEMENT

Kristi Noem is "disgusting, lazy and evil"

Two seperate German Shepherds that the Bidens have had that continually attack secret service agents. Something is seriously wrong with the Biden's that they could stand idly by while the people who's job it is to protect and if needed die for them are continually attacked by their unruly pet.

These are some really despicable people.

Once more. Is anyone taking any interest in training these dogs? Evidently not obviously. Get them out of the damn White House if you aren't goin to take the time to care for them appropriately. What a disgrace. These are shit people.

Last edited:
Once more. Is anyone taking any interest in training these dogs? Evidently not obviously. Get them out of the damn WHite House if you aren't goin to take the time to care for them appropriately.

They've already done that, have they not?

I think you're right. Probably after it sent that one secret service agent to the hospital. I guess shit dog owners abound in our politics. Sounds like they sent it to a farm upstate......

I Googled it before I posted. No mention in several articles about anyone going to the hospital.

your second paragraph is as gross and unfair post as you have ever posted.

397168058_17959236422667822_1832424172565333005_n.jpg
why? Because she posed for a picture with a dog? She shot a 14 month old puppy because it was acting like a puppy.

Apologies

she didn’t shoot a dog, she shot her dog. A dog that turned on her after she tried various ways to socialize it. That kind of material is appropriate for a memoir. At least it shouldn't draw all the BS Democrat criticism.
“Various ways to socialize it”

Maybe there is more I’m missing, but in her own words she talks about it ruining a hunt and chasing after chickens as food when she irresponsibly didn’t have him secured (as untrained puppies might do). Again, without proper training, a dog like that will likely instinctually see chickens as food. you ever try to yank an untrained, young dog from eating? What do you think would happen?

This dog didn’t have rabies and wasn’t dying. She just didn’t want to deal with the responsibility of owning/training him anymore.

Maybe there is more I’m missing, but in her own words she talks about it ruining a hunt and chasing after chickens as food when she irresponsibly didn’t have him secured (as untrained puppies might do). Again, without proper training, a dog like that will likely instinctually see chickens as food. you ever try to yank an untrained, young dog from eating? What do you think would happen?

This dog didn’t have rabies and wasn’t dying. She just didn’t want to deal with the responsibility of owning/training him anymore.
Why do you care so much about this particular dog?

It’s not like she killed her kid.

Reactions: stollcpa and DANC

I have personal experience with a dog like that, as I posted.

The dog wasn’t eating chickens. It was killing.

The dog turned on her.

She has young kids.

Not all dogs are good and safe with others.

.II feel sorry for her for having to put the dog down.

Republicans don’t hate dogs

This thread is stupid partisanship. I shouldn’t have gotten sucked in.

Why do you care so much about this particular dog?

It’s not like she killed her kid.
This isn’t about this particular dog - I obviously never met him. I do find it reprehensible that she’d kill a puppy simply because she couldn’t train him and he was doing things hyperactive puppies sometimes do.

And no one here is equating a puppy to a kid.

Reactions: Bowlmania
I have personal experience with a dog like that, as I posted.
The dog wasn’t eating chickens. It was killing.

The dog turned on her.

She has young kids.

Not all dogs are good and safe with others.

.II feel sorry for her for having to put the dog down.

Republicans don’t hate dogs

This thread is stupid partisanship. I shouldn’t have gotten sucked in.
This post wasn’t started as political, nor have I ever made mention of Noem’s political party affiliation.

I just think she’s a shitty person who isn’t responsible enough to own a dog anymore.

Again, everything that happened with that dog was her fault regardless of whether or not she sometimes has an R or D behind her name.

I was critical of the Bidens for putting Commander in the position he was in too. I’m just glad he went to live with other family members instead of Joe dragging him out back and putting one between his eyes.

• Love
Reactions: Bowlmania
I think we are all missing the big picture on this one. Climate change caused the dog to turn bad. If the pubs would simply wear masks to save the planet, the dog would be with us today.

They've already done that, have they not?
They have. While I do think the Bidens should shoulder the blame/responsibility for their dog biting someone, at least they found somewhere else for their dogs to live.

It definitely takes something I don’t at all understand to kill a puppy simply because caring for him becomes too much.

Boy, the posts on this thread sure broke in a totally predictable and boring manner. The subject matter could have been just about anything.
Yeah - it’s disheartening, but not all that unexpected. I mean this with all sincerity…I’d feel like anyone who killed a puppy for mostly being a hyper puppy is a horrible person regardless of political affiliation.

Yeah - it’s disheartening, but not all that unexpected. I mean this with all sincerity…I’d feel like anyone who killed a puppy for mostly being a hyper puppy is a horrible person regardless of political affiliation.
I mean, you’re disheartened by the blatant partisanship but the bolded isn’t really what happened, is it?

Also, a 14 month old dog isn’t really a “puppy”. That’s generally dogs under a year old.

This isn’t about this particular dog - I obviously never met him. I do find it reprehensible that she’d kill a puppy simply because she couldn’t train him and he was doing things hyperactive puppies sometimes do.

And no one here is equating a puppy to a kid.
I've owned two mixed breed large dogs (rescues). Got them both as puppies. One in particular was difficult to train and aggressive toward other animals early on. I spent a lot of time with him, carefully introduced socialization under close supervision, and he blossomed into the best dog we've ever had. Dog remains a loyal and beloved member of the family. Friendly toward everyone unless you're a stranger and walk in on your own.

Somebody posted here, in another thread a while back, that we (humans) don't deserve dogs. Noem clearly doesn't. She's a piece of shit for what she did.

I've owned two mixed breed large dogs (rescues). Got them both as puppies. One in particular was difficult to train and aggressive toward other animals early on. I spent a lot of time with him, carefully introduced socialization under close supervision, and he blossomed into the best dog we've ever had. Dog remains a loyal and beloved member of the family. Friendly toward everyone unless you're a stranger and walk in on your own.

Somebody posted here, in another thread a while back, that we (humans) don't deserve dogs. Noem clearly doesn't. She's a piece of shit for what she did.
I’ve had three English bulldogs. When my minion gets slightly older I want to get a big dog. Mastiff or something

I’d have had four doctors’ letters saying that was my support dog and my homeowners’ carrier would have had a fight like they’d never seen before
You’d lose. Depending on the state.

Dog bite liability is a near slam dunk 100% of the time. Then, if it’s a restricted breed under the policy, they’d probably rescind and **** you over because your agent didn’t include it on the insurance app.

Then you’d have to sue your agent, who is of course protected by yet another insurance company.

And if you kept the dog and actually disclosed it on the next app, RIP your homeowner’s premium. You’d think you lived in coastal Florida.

Reactions: DANC
You sure you want to be picking up the poop of a Mastiff?
Ohhh now, don’t scare him like that!

It won’t be that bad. They poop like a teacup poodle..

Ok now the stage is set for the future stories!!! Muahaha

• Haha
You’d lose. Depending on the state.

Dog bite liability is a near slam dunk 100% of the time. Then, if it’s a restricted breed under the policy, they’d probably rescind and **** you over because your agent didn’t include it on the insurance app.

Then you’d have to sue your agent, who is of course protected by yet another insurance company.

And if you kept the dog and actually disclosed it on the next app, RIP your homeowner’s premium. You’d think you lived in coastal Florida.
Fla used to have a one bite rule. One freebie. I had a bulldog I’d talk to about it. That if he wanted to bite that woman it’s fine but then that’s it forever.

I’ve had three English bulldogs. When my minion gets slightly older I want to get a big dog. Mastiff or something

Some time ago, probably 15 years,my uncle had three bull mastiff and asked me to dog sit while they went on vacation.

I'm 6'3. Every single one of them were taller then me if they stood on their back legs.

Some if the most gentle dogs ever though. You've had English bulldogs, so you'd be use to the slober.

Well if that’s the case they’re doing a shit job training it. He’s a shitty dog owner, as evidenced by his dogs behavior. And he doesn’t seem to give a crap since there have been double digit incidents of him biting secret service agents. Doesn’t give a crap for the dog. Doesn’t give a crap for the agents.

And shitty dog owners are almost always shitty people.

Which Biden is. A shit person.
He’s had dogs his whole life. Thats stupid to say he doesn’t give a crap for his dog. They moved the dog out of the WH months ago with only family members. You obviously know nothing about it, but that doesn’t keep you from making shit up. Guess who hates dogs? No surprise.

Reactions: IU_Hickory

Two seperate German Shepherds that the Bidens have had that continually attack secret service agents. Something is seriously wrong with the Biden's that they could stand idly by while the people who's job it is to protect and if needed die for them are continually attacked by their unruly pet.

Once more. Is anyone taking any interest in training these dogs? Evidently not obviously. Get them out of the damn White House if you aren't goin to take the time to care for them appropriately. What a disgrace. These are shit people.
God you people are stupid. Commander hadn’t been in the White House in months. Dogs are pretty good judge of character. That’s why Trump hates them, Farva.

• Haha

Commander hadn’t been in the White House in months. Dogs are pretty good judge of character. That’s why Trump hates them, Farva

Some time ago, probably 15 years,my uncle had three bull mastiff and asked me to dog sit while they went on vacation.

I'm 6'3. Every single one of them were taller then me if they stood on their back legs.

Some if the most gentle dogs ever though. You've had English bulldogs, so you'd be use to the slober.
that's absolutely awesome. i think i'm going to get one in the next few years. a bull mastiff. yeah the bulldogs slobber like crazy and you wouldn't necessarily think but shed terribly. nothing like a beautiful navy overcoat covered in white dog hair

• Sad
Reactions: BradStevens
Commander hadn’t been in the White House in months. Dogs are pretty good judge of character. That’s why Trump hates them, Farva
Are all the secret service agents low character and that’s why Commander attacked them dozens of times?

Can you bring yourself to admit that Biden is a shit dog owner as evidenced by his dogs shit behavior?

I mean, you’re disheartened by the blatant partisanship but the bolded isn’t really what happened, is it?

Also, a 14 month old dog isn’t really a “puppy”. That’s generally dogs under a year old.
It’s exactly what happened. She either couldn’t or didn’t want to train the dog and absent of training the puppy did what he wanted to do. She is a bad dog owner and cruel toward animals.

And I’m not interested in splitting hairs on him being a puppy. At 14 months, I’d bet a vet would say that most dogs are showing puppy tendencies and might not be fully grown.

Maybe it really is my bubble, but I’m kind of shocked anyone is defending her.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and zeke4ahs
We put down our two cats a couple years ago. It was time. I never thought bragging about it to make me look tough.
That really sucks and I’m sure it was horrible to have to go through that. That’s a normal part of owning a pet for most people. After living relatively long, happy lives, she gets the best of most dogs and cats and we have to say goodbye. It really sucks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT