ADVERTISEMENT

Kavanaugh

And under a normal situation it wouldn’t be about the person that nominated him. But under a normal situation, that judge wouldn’t likely be ruling on the President ‘s breaking the law or not either. That’s a pretty big difference.
There will be no case involving Trump heard and decided before SCOTUS. That's loopy beyond loony. Why would you repeat such trash? There is no case after all the digging by the Democrat Prosecutor's office. NONE. Not only is there no case, there is no evidence of any kind of a crime committed by Trump.

Reactions: IUBBALLAWOL
Now there is supposed to be some secret evidence of sexual impropriety way way back in his past. Interesting if an accuser or any solid evidence sees the light of day. This comes from Dianne Feinstein, who apparently has sat on the info (if it exists) from an anonymous source since July and has now passed it on to the FBI

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/13/politics/kavanaugh-feinstein-letter-fbi/index.html
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ination-amid-intrigue-over-secret-letter.html

Stay tuned!

And under a normal situation it wouldn’t be about the person that nominated him. But under a normal situation, that judge wouldn’t likely be ruling on the President ‘s breaking the law or not either. That’s a pretty big difference.
I think the odds of your hypothetical are slim to none.

Reactions: Hoosier_Hack
I think the odds of your hypothetical are slim to none.
I think the likelihood of the Court ruling on some aspect of the Mueller investigation is quite high, most likely on subpoenas and/or "executive privilege" and/or pre-emptive pardons, if not on Trump's lawbreaking itself.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
Now there is supposed to be some secret evidence of sexual impropriety way way back in his past. Interesting if an accuser or any solid evidence sees the light of day. This comes from Dianne Feinstein, who apparently has sat on the info (if it exists) from an anonymous source since July and has now passed it on to the FBI

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/13/politics/kavanaugh-feinstein-letter-fbi/index.html
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ination-amid-intrigue-over-secret-letter.html

Stay tuned!
The claimed event, if it occurred at all, dates back to high school. At least Thirty-five (35) years ago. Of course, it is from a secret source who does not want to be named and, Senator Feinstein, because she is so honorable feels duty bound not reveal the name of person involved or even disclose what the matter concerns. I never cease to be amazed at the length politicians will go to achieve their objectives. In this case, it is to discredit and stall the confirmation proceedings of a justice with impeccable credentials. There is no honor among thieves....or politicians

Stay tuned!

Ah so she sat on info for months and then passed it to the FBI? What a great citizen.

Ah so she sat on info for months and then passed it to the FBI? What a great citizen.
Exactly. She should follow our President's example and assassinate characters forcefully and vehemently using Twitter. Letting the FBI do its job makes no sense since our President has informed us it's corrupt.

Stay tuned!
My guess is that he got to 3rd base with Sharon Peters while a sophomore in high school. She just now realized how distraught she is over this event some 35 years ago, and wants to get her 15 minutes of fame, albeit completely on an anonymous basis, because she doesn’t want her 4th husband to find out. Yes, that must be it.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
My guess is that he got to 3rd base with Sharon Peters while a sophomore in high school. She just now realized how distraught she is over this event some 35 years ago, and wants to get her 15 minutes of fame, albeit completely on an anonymous basis, because she doesn’t want her 4th husband to find out. Yes, that must be it.

Nice. You wonder why women are afraid to come forward after sexual abuses or assaults. Women just can't be taken seriously in your world, I am guessing.

Reactions: Jeb MT Mater
Nice. You wonder why women are afraid to come forward after sexual abuses or assaults. Women just can't be taken seriously in your world, I am guessing.
And this coming from the guy who brags over and over again about how many women he hooks up with....sounds like you really value a woman’s sense of worth so much more than me.

Reactions: MonroeCity
35 yeas later??? Yea call me a bit skeptical.

Women would rather bury it away in their memory bank that to actively pursue the matter. But when some guy keeps popping up on TV, it triggers that flood of bad memories back. Plus she may have kids and didnt want them to be in a poor position.
Ultimately, we need to let the FBI flush the story out. But I doubt if it would make a difference considering the Anita Hill testimony.

And this coming from the guy who brags over and over again about how many women he hooks up with....sounds like you really value a woman’s sense of worth so much more than me.
Those are consensual relationships and certainly not of any violent nature.
Big diff.

Those are consensual relationships and certainly not of any violent nature.
Didn’t say they were. Shacking up with hundreds of consensual women is a great virtue, I guess. I am sure you are considerate of all of your one night stands feelings.

Didn’t say they were. Shacking up with hundreds of consensual women is a great virtue, I guess. I am sure you are considerate of all of your one night stands feelings.

If you want to digress... they aren't one-night stands including with a few married women. They all knew what they were doing and wanted from me. These are all financially independent women who are empowered.

If you want to digress... they aren't one-night stands including with a few married women. They all knew what they were doing and wanted from me. These are all financially independent women who are empowered.
Well that is so honorable of you to be banging someone else’s wife. Sorry someone of you stature had to slap my hand for being skeptical of a completely anonymous whistleblower coming out now about an alleged incident 35 years ago. How silly of me.

Well that is so honorable of you to be banging someone else’s wife. Sorry someone of you stature had to slap my hand for being skeptical of a completely anonymous whistleblower coming out now about an alleged incident 35 years ago. How silly of me.
:rolleyes:

If they remember me, 35 years from now and press a complaint, it will probably for being a pencil dick.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
The rumor that I have read is that he was 17 and she was only 13 and it was consensual but it would be statutory rape in Maryland and Maryland has no statute of limitation regarding rape. Apparently a third party is who is bringing it to Pelosi’s attention. The victim does not want to be the new Anita Hill so where this goes no one is quite certain?

The rumor that I have read is that he was 17 and she was only 13 and it was consensual but it would be statutory rape in Maryland and Maryland has no statute of limitation regarding rape. Apparently a third party is who is bringing it to Pelosi’s attention. The victim does not want to be the new Anita Hill so where this goes no one is quite certain?

How he response is the critical factor and is judged on. 17 on a 13y.o is a tad predatory

Wow. Financially independent women.....is that what they are calling hookers today? Mr big overseas guy .... exploiting the poor of the world? Yeah you have wrote about them.... just saying. Not faulting for partaking just the ..... current acting.

Wow. Financially independent women.....is that what they are calling hookers today? Mr big overseas guy .... exploiting the poor of the world? Yeah you have wrote about them.... just saying. Not faulting for partaking just the ..... current acting.

Maybe in your historical context (ie No money, no honey), they might be.

But my case, they have been and are a doctor, lawyers, business owner, couple of HR directors etc.

fbz_07b5fcf7d722a2e7f8f3835df05e6668.jpg

;):cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT