ADVERTISEMENT

Kari Lake to become involved in a game of...

Now we can't have any transparency everyone knows that. Like when crazy Mike Lindell started talking nonsense about the machines or was hosting his cyber symposium no one cared. But start talking about signature verification and libs completely lose their shit.

Now we can't have any transparency everyone knows that. Like when crazy Mike Lindell started talking nonsense about the machines or was hosting his cyber symposium no one cared. But start talking about signature verification and libs completely lose their shit.
It should be done within the law, right? Rule of law is a frequent refrain around here.

Reactions: BradStevens
So, are you saying that state Secretary of State Adrian Fontes has not asked the state AG to investigate Kari Lake?
I'm not asking if you agree with the move, but you seem to be implying that it's not even happening. CNN's popularity is irrelevant to this question, btw.

But, here...I'll start all over:

https://www.azfamily.com/2023/01/31...n-into-lakes-tweets-sharing-voter-signatures/
to the pubes if it's something you don't like its fake, alternate reality or something like that, Kellyanne Conway can explain it better than me.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
So, are you saying that state Secretary of State Adrian Fontes has not asked the state AG to investigate Kari Lake?
I'm not asking if you agree with the move, but you seem to be implying that it's not even happening. CNN's popularity is irrelevant to this question, btw.

But, here...I'll start all over:

https://www.azfamily.com/2023/01/31...n-into-lakes-tweets-sharing-voter-signatures/
I'm just messin with ya bulky ;) BTW Arizona and election don't belong in the same sentence. Theres no way Basement Hobbs won that state. Kari had a rally last night and there were hundreds of people standing outside because the place was sold out.

I'm just messin with ya bulky ;) BTW Arizona and election don't belong in the same sentence. Theres no way Basement Hobbs won that state. Kari had a rally last night and there were hundreds of people standing outside because the place was sold out.
Right.
Hell, I would have thought a good time fellow like yourself would have at least chuckled at the twitter video. But you went straight to butthurt mode.
Oh, and there is a way that Hobbs won the state. Mainly, by winning the state.
But you keep on ranting against reality. You are entertaining.

This is how I envision you...
tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

Right.
Hell, I would have thought a good time fellow like yourself would have at least chuckled at the twitter video. But you went straight to butthurt mode.
Oh, and there is a way that Hobbs won the state. Mainly, by winning the state.
But you keep on ranting against reality. You are entertaining.

This is how I envision you...
tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg
Dude the only butthurt I get at my age is roids.

And yea when you have 7 kids that picture best described me. That diagram is chores, homework assignments, and who's driving who to after school sports.

• Haha
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
What is with you guys and rallies for losers? Why? Did TCU get a parade?

It's the law. If they can't follow the law, they should resign.
Hmmm such a fair process:

Chairman Ron Gould, said the certification finally came only “under duress.”

“I found out today that I have no choice but to vote aye, or I’ll be arrested and charged with a felony,” Gould said.

“I don’t think that that is what our founders had in mind when they chose a democratic process to elect their leaders, or our form of self-government, and I find that very disheartening.”

Votes could not be counted at almost one-third of the polling places in Arizona’s most populated county, Maricopa, on Election Day, inconveniencing voters and fueling theories of election fraud. Kari Lake, the failed Republican candidate for governor, called for a do-over election in Maricopa County over the issue.

Maricopa County finally certified its election on the state deadline of Nov. 28. But two other Republican-controlled counties – Mohave and Cochise – dragged out their own certifications, triggering a political backlash that saw at least one lawsuit filed and several county-level officials threatened with prosecution.

Exclusive reporting by the Daily Caller shows that Lorick pressured Mohave County officials on multiple occasions to certify the results, including the morning of the deadline. She said it was their “non-discretionary duty” and that voters would be “disenfranchised” if they did not perform it.

In Cochise County, officials voted against certifying on the deadline, citing supposedly unresolved concerns with voting machines. They certified the results last week under a court order in a lawsuit filed by Hobbs, NPR reported.

BUT, NOTHING to see here all is well.

^^^Still doesn’t understand that just because a bunch of crazy people who have nothing better to do than attend rallies and be among other crazies, doesn’t mean they won an election.

• Haha
Hmmm such a fair process:

Chairman Ron Gould, said the certification finally came only “under duress.”

“I found out today that I have no choice but to vote aye, or I’ll be arrested and charged with a felony,” Gould said.

“I don’t think that that is what our founders had in mind when they chose a democratic process to elect their leaders, or our form of self-government, and I find that very disheartening.”

Votes could not be counted at almost one-third of the polling places in Arizona’s most populated county, Maricopa, on Election Day, inconveniencing voters and fueling theories of election fraud. Kari Lake, the failed Republican candidate for governor, called for a do-over election in Maricopa County over the issue.

Maricopa County finally certified its election on the state deadline of Nov. 28. But two other Republican-controlled counties – Mohave and Cochise – dragged out their own certifications, triggering a political backlash that saw at least one lawsuit filed and several county-level officials threatened with prosecution.

Exclusive reporting by the Daily Caller shows that Lorick pressured Mohave County officials on multiple occasions to certify the results, including the morning of the deadline. She said it was their “non-discretionary duty” and that voters would be “disenfranchised” if they did not perform it.

In Cochise County, officials voted against certifying on the deadline, citing supposedly unresolved concerns with voting machines. They certified the results last week under a court order in a lawsuit filed by Hobbs, NPR reported.

BUT, NOTHING to see here all is well.
This is full of lies. You're a liar. And you are in good company, as the lying idiots who took over the Republican Party in Arizona have destroyed their party. I've posted this before, but I'll do it again for your benefit. When we moved to Arizona in 2015, the state was well-represented by conservative Republicans. Then the lying idiots took control and promptly lost elections, so now Arizona has elected Democrats for Governor, Secretary of State, Attorney General, and both U.S. Senate seats. As for Kari Lake, multiple Republican mayors endorsed Lake's opponent in the election because they recognized Lake as a lying, incompetent, inexperienced candidate who was unqualified for office. She's still making coin though because there are enough idiots out there who fully believe the lies. How much have you contributed to Lake? Are you on a monthly giving plan?

Last edited:
This is full of lies. You're a liar. And you are in good company, as the lying idiots who took over the Republican Party in Arizona have destroyed their party. I've posted this before, but I'll do it again for your benefit. When we moved to Arizona in 2015, the state was well-represented by conservative Republicans. Then the lying idiots took control and promptly lost elections, so now Arizona has elected Democrats for Governor, Secretary of State, Attorney General, and both U.S. Senate seats. As for Kari Lake, multiple Republican mayors endorsed Lake's opponent in the election because they recognized Lake as a lying, incompetent, inexperienced candidate who was unqualified for office. She's still making coin though because there are enough idiots out there who fully believe the lies. How much have you contributed to Lake? Are you on a monthly giving plan?

He is not lying. Lake and Trump are the liars. Their supporters actually believe the shit they are being shoveled. They are being bamboozled. It's sad. It's sad because I dont necessarily disagree with them in the "drain the swamp" mantra. Unfortunately quite a few con artist figured out a way to profit off this. And they have profited BIGLY.

Lake, Masters and the other Bozo Finchem all lost for the same reason Herschel and other MAGA types lost. They all got less votes than other GOP candidates on the same ballot. And they lost independents and particularly women...

Exit polls in AZ showed that 91% of people who called themselves GOP voted for Lake, which means 9% of GOP voters voted for Hobbs. By contrast 96% of Dem voters voted for Hobbs, with only 4% voting Lake. And among Independents, Hobbs was the choice by 52-45. That's a recipe for (electoral) defeat...

And all of the candidates were on the same ballot, so how do you geniuses explain why the GOV, Senate and Sec of State candidates all got different amounts of votes with each office having different levels of votes cast and somehow there was "cheating"?

Kelly got more votes than either Hobbs or Lake, but both Hobbs and Lake got more votes than Masters. But in the race that of the three had the least votes cast (Sen- 2.572 MIL, Gov- 2.558 MIL and Sec of State 2.521 MIL) Fontes got 1,320,618 which is more votes than anyone not named Kelly (who got 1,322, 026 votes in his Senate race).

The numbers for Hobbs are 1.287,890 and Lake 1,270,774 and again both got less than Fontes. But even Fontes's Sec of State opponent (Finchem) got more votes 1,200,411 than Masters who only got 1,196,308... Again all 3 races are on the same ballot, so what ballots weren't counted? Fontes should have run for Governor, he got more votes than either Hobbs or Lake...

Lake, Masters and the other Bozo Finchem all lost for the same reason Herschel and other MAGA types lost. They all got less votes than other GOP candidates on the same ballot. And they lost independents and particularly women...

Exit polls in AZ showed that 91% of people who called themselves GOP voted for Lake, which means 9% of GOP voters voted for Hobbs. By contrast 96% of Dem voters voted for Hobbs, with only 4% voting Lake. And among Independents, Hobbs was the choice by 52-45. That's a recipe for (electoral) defeat...

And all of the candidates were on the same ballot, so how do you geniuses explain why the GOV, Senate and Sec of State candidates all got different amounts of votes with each office having different levels of votes cast and somehow there was "cheating"?

Kelly got more votes than either Hobbs or Lake, but both Hobbs and Lake got more votes than Masters. But in the race that of the three had the least votes cast (Sen- 2.572 MIL, Gov- 2.558 MIL and Sec of State 2.521 MIL) Fontes got 1,320,618 which is more votes than anyone not named Kelly (who got 1,322, 026 votes in his Senate race).

The numbers for Hobbs are 1.287,890 and Lake 1,270,774 and again both got less than Fontes. But even Fontes's Sec of State opponent (Finchem) got more votes 1,200,411 than Masters who only got 1,196,308... Again all 3 races are on the same ballot, so what ballots weren't counted? Fontes should have run for Governor, he got more votes than either Hobbs or Lake...
Why the hell do you even bother? Twits be twits.

HHahaha just saw this. Mad much..
I just posted an article and quotes from the article. So I'm a liar.

Yesterday I'm out having a beer with my buddy. His wife is in Scottsdale. She told him the people are snooty and jerks. I'm thinking it was never like that when I lived there years ago. This morning in my newsreel I see a map of where California's have fled as they are leaving in record numbers. Phoenix was a top destination. Gee not hard to figure why Scottsdale has become phucked. Saw it happen in Denver too back in the late 90's early 00's. Sucks.

The moral of the story is.

You're an asshole

His appearance on Jimmy Kimmel inside the claw machine was pretty good.

Dude the only butthurt I get at my age is roids.

And yea when you have 7 kids that picture best described me. That diagram is chores, homework assignments, and who's driving who to after school sports.

7 kids? My wife has a childhood friend with 8 kids.... she had a mental breakdown and ended up in the psych ward. So your posts are starting to make more sense.

But didn't you say she was taking orders from the cartel a couple months ago?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT