ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Lunardi has IU as an 8/9 in next years tourney

Harry Hondo

All-American
Gold Member
Nov 24, 2015
Has IU finishing 8th in the conference and if that happens Woodson should be gone. He’s in the process of assembling the most talented B10 team and if he can land a couple good shooters, they’ll certainly be one of the most talented in the country.

Has IU finishing 8th in the conference and if that happens Woodson should be gone. He’s in the process of assembling the most talented B10 team and if he can land a couple good shooters, they’ll certainly be one of the most talented in the country.

You’re really reaching now. I know this is a tough week for you, but hang in there.

I heard Joe Lunardi and Greg Doyle are dating. They are a good match.

• Haha
Reactions: Carib04

lol .... it's April ...

Very few teams have even completed their rosters. WTF...

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
my love is like wo smoke GIF by Mya

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
Huh who knew, was this a peyote induced trance that brought this seeding on? On the other hand IU men's basketball is currently undefeated. Your mileage may vary.

Reactions: 82hoosier
As is right now 8-9 is about right if we land 4 more capable players I think top 3 of the big ten and top 4 seed in the tournament. Next season Ucla, Washington, Usc, Oregon all join the big ten so don't forget about that.

Predicting tourney seed right now is about as useless as /'insert favorite simile'/ .
"I predict Indiana to be in the upper half of the big ten, or even better than that. Maybe an eight seed."
"Do you know who's going to be on their team?"
"Not yet. But I hear they have NIL."

Predicting tourney seed right now is about as useless as /'insert favorite simile'/ .
"I predict Indiana to be in the upper half of the big ten, or even better than that. Maybe an eight seed."
"Do you know who's going to be on their team?"
"Not yet. But I hear they have NIL."
I like when people say "IU is a sweet 16 or E8 team next March!". Ok, so if IU went 27-5 17-3 , win conference title and tournament but lost in the 2/15 or second round, does that mean they were nowhere close to that good? A bad game day? Or if IU went 20-11 10-10, slipped in, got some breaks in Ncaa's and made sweet 16, that means that team was much better that that 27 win team who won the conference but lost in the 2/15 game?

IMO, a team can't be one of the most talented in the country, regardless of the roster, if there's no talent on the sidelines.

For the money being spent I can't imagine an 8/9 will be considered a successful season. I suppose if it was followed by a sweet 16 run or better everyone would be OK.

with 2 seasoned academy guys (MM and MR) returning, six mil in NIL for the 'top portal class' in the nation, a frosh top 20 5 star....Gallo Cupps Leal returning, and hopefully Newton finally healthy.....I would consider an 8/9 seed to be a moderate failure next year. That means we'd likely finish the season outside the top 25. Wouldn't be a great return on investment.

For the money being spent I can't imagine an 8/9 will be considered a successful season. I suppose if it was followed by a sweet 16 run or better everyone would be OK.
with that scenario we'd have to knock off the #1 seed in the second game to get to the S16. With the money being spent, I'm expecting better than 8/9 seed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Indyhorn

DO you enjoy being the target of clickbait?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT