ADVERTISEMENT

"Joe Biden and his DC friends hate you"

Make sure you’ve watched the first two seasons of Arrested Development.
I've found a pretty interesting series on MAX, called The Sympathizer.

It's about a Vietnamese exchange student to the US who goes back and is implanted into the South VN security agency. But he's North sympathizer.

I've only watched the first episode, but it looks pretty good. He was flashing back while undergoing "re-education" after the South fell, even though he was a spy for them.

I've found a pretty interesting series on MAX, called The Sympathizer.

It's about a Vietnamese exchange student to the US who goes back and is implanted into the South VN security agency. But he's North sympathizer.

I've only watched the first episode, but it looks pretty good. He was flashing back while undergoing "re-education" after the South fell, even though he was a spy for them.
The book is very good.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Thank youIt never fails to amaze me how widely read you are. Impressive - not a joke (in my best Joe Biden impression).
Bill Murray Thank You GIF by filmeditor

Reactions: DANC
I guess I should be grateful for the change of pace. Before that ad, my TV was just a series of Republicans telling me that the other Republicans are RINOs who love immigrants and DC. It's like they all just pooled their money for one ad, and just switched the names around.
Yes the Governor and Congressional Ads for the Indiana Republican Primary have been like that. The other tag line is who was endorsed by Trump and will be best at supporting conservative values and the MAGA agenda.

Reactions: Spartans9312
What are you guys watching that has all these political ads? I get none on my streaming services.

But I do have three different subscriptions to Hims. It happens to everyone!
Well maybe Fox Chicago rates are uneconomic to send IN primary adds to cover largely Democratic Lake County IN.

Reactions: Spartans9312
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT