ADVERTISEMENT

"Joe Biden and his DC friends hate you"

"Because they hate the things you believe in like faith, family, and friends."

A real ad I just watched.
Work Yes GIF by Offline Granny!
:)

I guess I should be grateful for the change of pace. Before that ad, my TV was just a series of Republicans telling me that the other Republicans are RINOs who love immigrants and DC. It's like they all just pooled their money for one ad, and just switched the names around.
Mine is the same Burger King commercial. Like how they tortured saddam

I guess I should be grateful for the change of pace. Before that ad, my TV was just a series of Republicans telling me that the other Republicans are RINOs who love immigrants and DC. It's like they all just pooled their money for one ad, and just switched the names around.

I like how the Indiana Governor is going to secure the border and balance the federal budget.

What are you guys watching that has all these political ads? I get none on my streaming services.

But I do have three different subscriptions to Hims. It happens to everyone!
yeah i don't get them either. cosign on streaming. and well done on hims.

What are you guys watching that has all these political ads? I get none on my streaming services.

But I do have three different subscriptions to Hims. It happens to everyone!
Cuz you're not getting Indiana stations, evidently.

I have YouTube TV with Indianapolis as my home base and I see them all the time when I watch Indy news shows - and I'm in Charlotte!

They really are bad. Unlike Marv, I love the term 'Rino squish'.

i watched the bear on there but almost never watch hulu. the bear was fantastic by the way. thinking about starting man in full on netflix. i enjoyed the book
Man, I watched the Bear on your recommendation and I want those 20 hours of my life back.

The acting SUCKS. It's like Shameless, without the tits. They all talk over each other and suddenly, in the last episode, the psycho cousin turns into Emeril Lagasse.

The main actor plays the same part he played in Shameless - an underachieving genius who can't quit Chicago and all the morons that are his friends and family.

And the black chick who has common sense turns into a psycho and stutters and talks over everyone.

But I'll watch the new episodes - the show is a train wreck you just can't not watch.

Man, I watched the Bear on your recommendation and I want those 20 hours of my life back.

The acting SUCKS. It's like Shameless, without the tits. They all talk over each other and suddenly, in the last episode, the psycho cousin turns into Emeril Lagasse.

The main actor plays the same part he played in Shameless - an underachieving genius who can't quit Chicago and all the morons that are his friends and family.

And the black chick who has common sense turns into a psycho and stutters and talks over everyone.

But I'll watch the new episodes - the show is a train wreck you just can't not watch.
i absolutely loved the christmas episode lol

Reactions: BradStevens

Who knew Mike Braun was a liberal who supported BLM and cop killers!!

• Angry
Reactions: Lucy01
I'm getting bombarded with texts as well.

I get one, block the number, then the next day I get one from the same politician from a different number.

Tim Smith seems to have reproduce phone numbers like rabbits. You can't get rid of them.
If it's the legit campaign stuff, just reply STOP

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
I'm getting bombarded with texts as well.

I get one, block the number, then the next day I get one from the same politician from a different number.

Tim Smith seems to have reproduce phone numbers like rabbits. You can't get rid of them.
My spam folder in messaging is full of texts from Trump and Act Blue. An unlikely combination.

Seems like choices are those ads or black and white guys kissing each other. 😂

No shit. The Republican primary ads have been brutal. It’s hard to tell them apart because they’re about the same thing - Trump. We have a Republican civil war going on.

Reactions: UncleMark
you old fart. there's probably a streaming service with newhart and mash etc
We’ve been watching the original Frazier. I didn’t realize that we missed so many of them (entire seasons) because of being overseas or at sea. They are fricking hilarious.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
"Because they hate the things you believe in like faith, family, and friends."

A real ad I just watched.
Faith (glad I don't follow that example), Family (cough cough lets not go there), friends (I didn't know he had any everyone runs from him when he's out in public).

What we've all learned from Biden's history is it's the exact opposite of whatever he says.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT