ADVERTISEMENT

Is it time to stick a fork in DeSantis?

Whatever Republican who has a real chance at the nomination will get pilloried by the left. Whoever it is, they will be 'worse than Trump'.
No. Not remotely true. And a weird thing trump apologists keep saying. Everything trump did he visited upon himself. He picked up the phone and said what he said. He kept documents and didn’t cooperate. Christie would be fine. Desantis would be fine. Anyone other than trump would be fine bc they don’t suffer from his mental disorder. Narcissistic personality disorder

Next to no one wants either of these guys. And with Biden's negativity rating polling worse than Trump, the "never-Trumpers" are playing with fire.
Biden is absolutely horrible. Insane for the Dems not to replace him. As I said at this stage in the last 75 years only carter had a worse rating. His stupid bidenomics. Clown show. Like people don’t realize how expensive everything has gotten under his watch.

And where. The f*uck. IS BUTTIGIEG!!!!!

No. Not remotely true. And a weird thing trump apologists keep saying. Everything trump did he visited upon himself. He picked up the phone and said what he said. He kept documents and didn’t cooperate. Christie would be fine. Desantis would be fine. Anyone other than trump would be fine bc they don’t suffer from his mental disorder. Narcissistic personality disorder
Sorry, this is nonsense.

Sorry, this is nonsense.
How so? Only trump would behave as recklessly as he has behaved. i don't believe for a second desantis or countless other politicians would put themselves in legal jeopardy in similar fashion. and again he clearly has narcissistic personality disorder. these charges aren't something the dems did to him. he did it himself.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
How so? Only trump would behave as recklessly as he has behaved. i don't believe for a second desantis or countless other politicians would put themselves in legal jeopardy in similar fashion. and again he clearly has narcissistic personality disorder. these charges aren't something the dems did to him. he did it himself.
I took DANC comment differently. I assumed he meant the all out attack from the media and etc. I agree with you from a legal perspective if that’s how DANC meant it.

Reactions: mcmurtry66 and DANC
I'm not interested in rehashing Trump. I'm talking about Democrat and media reaction to any Republican who has a realist shot at the Presidency.

I took DANC comment differently. I assumed he meant the all out attack from the media and etc. I agree with you from a legal perspective if that’s how DANC meant it.
Everything I post is a defense of Trump, don'tcha know.

Reactions: snarlcakes
I'm not interested in rehashing Trump. I'm talking about Democrat and media reaction to any Republican who has a realist shot at the Presidency.
but that's baked in and goes both ways. to mitigate same you find a candidate capable of tactfully handling himself and who won't intentionally step in dogshit. i've seen ramaswamy confronted a couple of times now in what was a patent attempt to incite him and he handled same beautifully. a capable republican candidate who isn't a clown will be fine, and probably able to turn the gotcha to his advantage. and maybe even get us back to talking policies instead of corruption and indictments and victimhood

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DANC
Several million $$ of foreign donations to Robert peters tend that all politicians go much furture than donnie, but they are all part of the same Team... And that team isn't looking out for US! Since Donnie isn't part of their team, he gets totally different scrutiny and held responsible for LESS than the DC swamp do as SOP every effing day, for themselves.

Reactions: DANC
Several million $$ of foreign donations to Robert peters tend that all politicians go much furture than donnie, but they are all part of the same Team... And that team isn't looking out for US! Since Donnie isn't part of their team, he gets totally different scrutiny and held responsible for LESS than the DC swamp do as SOP every effing day, for themselves.
Or he’s just an idiot and does stupid shit…occam’s razor

Reactions: twenty02
I think he meant Trump has a chance to beat Biden so backing biden over another candidate is playing with fire.
I also meant that Filipowski (or however you spell it) guy working with Laura Loomer against other candidates. He is potentially helping Trump get the nod thinking he is a beatable candidate while not realizing that Joe isn't super popular either.

And let's face it, each new leak that comes out about Hunter's business deals starts to dent old Joe's supposed cleanliness in comparison to Trump. And if they are both morally compromised, well, all the other things going on right now that aren't in Biden's favor loom larger.

I also meant that Filipowski (or however you spell it) guy working with Laura Loomer against other candidates. He is potentially helping Trump get the nod thinking he is a beatable candidate while not realizing that Joe isn't super popular either.

And let's face it, each new leak that comes out about Hunter's business deals starts to dent old Joe's supposed cleanliness in comparison to Trump. And if they are both morally compromised, well, all the other things going on right now that aren't in Biden's favor loom larger.
There is definitely different levels of cleanliness and it is very hard to catch up to trying to undermine/steal an election.

But I would love to have different options

Or he’s just an idiot and does stupid shit…occam’s razor
So occam's razor lends us that... They are all croocked, but only a few are not?
That is what I said to start with. Fvckin publish Joe's razor. "EVERYTHING has a price" !

So occam's razor lends us that... They are all croocked, but only a few are not?
That is what I said to start with. Fvckin publish Joe's razor. "EVERYTHING has a price" !

You don't seem to understand what MCM is saying. You may find fault and corruption with a lot of politicians, but none have been as brazenly stupid as Trump. It's like he's on a kamikaze mission. Probably because... Occam's razor and all.... he's just a really stupid person.

Uh oh. Some Trump cultists are comparing Ronny Dee's "listless vessels" comment with HIllary's "basket of deplorables" swipe. Not to worry, though, Trumpers. DeSantis will be defending Trump on the debate stage Wednesday night.

I'm not understanding DeSantis' campaign strategy. Why vote for Trump Lite when you can have the real thing? Maybe he's secretly hoping that Trump succumbs to indictments (or Big Macs) before November '24 leaving him (DeSantis) the heir apparent.

Uh oh. Some Trump cultists are comparing Ronny Dee's "listless vessels" comment with HIllary's "basket of deplorables" swipe. Not to worry, though, Trumpers. DeSantis will be defending Trump on the debate stage Wednesday night.

I'm not understanding DeSantis' campaign strategy. Why vote for Trump Lite when you can have the real thing? Maybe he's secretly hoping that Trump succumbs to indictments (or Big Macs) before November '24 leaving him (DeSantis) the heir apparent.
Add to the looong list of what you’re not understanding .🤣🤣

People that complain about DeSantis for lack of personality are indicting their own intelligence more than DeSantis as a candidate.

If you weigh things like Charisma heavily when voting, you are unintelligent.
Personality shouldn't matter but it does. Or at least one particularly charismatic guy seems to think so.

People that complain about DeSantis for lack of personality are indicting their own intelligence more than DeSantis as a candidate.

If you weigh things like Charisma heavily when voting, you are unintelligent.
DeSantis or the Robber Baron?

Easy choice

I think this exchange played positively with folks who already like DeSantis. But for many others it just came off as unhinged, as he basically went crazy and attacked a Black veteran who made a measured statement and spoke calmly.

It's pretty ridiculous of DeSantis to try and shift blame for FL policies when gun laws have been weakened under his watch, and there hasn't been a Dem Governor or Leegislative majority this century. Even Jacksonville just elected their first Dem Mayor this century in Nov, so whose policies is DeSantis trying to blame?

Also choosing a wacka doodle like Ladapo as the Surgeon General and having a malaria outbreak are not mutually exclusive. Another accomplishment for Ron. And having Ladapo release a statement praising him- again it doesn't broaden his support. He's already well liked among the wacky anti-vax crowd...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT