ADVERTISEMENT

Irish Lion Closing?

I'll own shit I'm not proud of but that ain't one of them.
I’m going to bring in the hottest chick you’ve ever imagined in your life and set up a threesome with her you and Lars in the back of the watercooler. Let the debil get ya

It had been going steadily downhill for a while, but is under new management / ownership. Seems like the quality has returned.

Good to hear. Actually thought the fried chicken was better this time than it was like 5 years ago. Willing to give it another try on site. Definitely a unique place.

Reactions: RedFan1
That place is really good. It would be our go-to if we didn't have Thai Indy just down the street.

My son has a place in Greenwood that he likes, Thai Spice that's also pretty good.
FAdRsAC.jpeg

Padd Kemau w/shrimp
That's the name of the place? Thai Spice?

That looks delish.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Seems to me Indiana just sucks for food. I’d say the same for Missouri

I can't speak much for Bloomington these days... Never was overly impressed with the Bloomington food scene, anyway

Indy has no shortage of good independent restaurants. I can't come close to keeping up with all the new places that have opened in last 5 years or so. Have a list of places I want to try but haven't gotten to. I've probably only been to maybe 1/3rd of these places. And there are a bunch of great places not even on this list.

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Never was overly impressed with the Bloomington food scene, anyway
We have a White Castle, what more fine dining does one need?

My reference about Bloomington is, "Mayberry with a huge university." I don't know how one could expect a great food seen. Students tend to like quantity over quality, and cheap over both. In the Mayberry class, I think Bloomington does pretty well. Uptown is legitimately good.

We have a White Castle, what more fine dining does one need?

My reference about Bloomington is, "Mayberry with a huge university." I don't know how one could expect a great food seen. Students tend to like quantity over quality, and cheap over both. In the Mayberry class, I think Bloomington does pretty well. Uptown is legitimately good.
I want a beer and a cheeseburger from the food stand on clarkson’s farm

I can't speak much for Bloomington these days... Never was overly impressed with the Bloomington food scene, anyway

Indy has no shortage of good independent restaurants. I can't come close to keeping up with all the new places that have opened in last 5 years or so. Have a list of places I want to try but haven't gotten to. I've probably only been to maybe 1/3rd of these places. And there are a bunch of great places not even on this list.

The locals are great and doing well— I think. We have great local choices in walking distance. My only regret is I’m not 30years younger. We hafta split everything or bring half home in a box.

The national franchise’s aren’t doing too well. Three have closed near me in the last couple of months. People will pay high prices for local fare, but not national sameness.

I hope that the Crazy Horse next door is still in business. I proposed to my wife there. It was never a great foodie place even back in the 80s, but for some reason it became a grad student happy hour hangout for my wife's friends.

Reactions: DANC
And, let's be clear. This is wife #2 for me. She has accounts I've only recently become aware of. We've been together for 15 years.

That little bit of distrust it, to me, a turn on. She's probably got a go bag somewhere too.
I need a go bag. Must have contents?

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66 and DANC
And, let's be clear. This is wife #2 for me. She has accounts I've only recently become aware of. We've been together for 15 years.

That little bit of distrust it, to me, a turn on. She's probably got a go bag somewhere too.
How many princes are in her family?

I'm also referring to #2 or as I sometimes refer to her, "the last wife I'll ever have". Her inference and my implication may not necessarily be the same.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT