ADVERTISEMENT

Irish Lion Closing?

You'll have your chance to provide input once we're operational and you're providing a pipeline for the wait staff.
Yeah my girls are rich. They didn’t work. I can count on one hand the number of girls who worked until they had to for internships. They weren’t lazy, they just didn’t have to. Many did work in the summer though.

Yeah my girls are rich. They didn’t work. I can count on one hand the number of girls who worked until they had to for internships. They weren’t lazy, they just didn’t have to. Many did work in the summer though.

Don't they have a house for the poors? I know my niece lived in one off campus.

Anyone right of "moderate hippie" needs to be an unseen silent partner if you're looking to operate in Bloomington. You'll be sniffed out, and blackballed for something.

Uncle Mark is too moderate.
Won’t matter.

Got the entire 2025 IU incoming basketball recruits - and we got the top five - already signed as NIL dudes. The NCAA will soon be announcing that advertising will be allowed on uniforms. So, get that Irish Lion logo/brand ready.

Maybe this was above, they are staying open for delivery only.

That’s cool. I like the Jake’s space better. More opportunities.

How about Thursday night jello wrestling and Friday night fights? We’ll build an octagon and hold unsanctioned, amateur MMA fights between frats. Bands can play in there, too, and have protection from beer bottles thrown at them (and encouraged by the staff).

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Must have pork belly street tacos on the menu!

Ohhhh . Salsa that uses a bit of pineapple . Beyond amazing!

Reactions: Morrison
That’s cool. I like the Jake’s space better. More opportunities.

How about Thursday night jello wrestling and Friday night fights? We’ll build an octagon and hold unsanctioned, amateur MMA fights between frats. Bands can play in there, too, and have protection from beer bottles thrown at them (and encouraged by the staff).
old firm had one of those pop for 14 mil. Judge mills lane was our expert. And you’re worried about sexually harassing chicks making $2 an hour

In tho

Reactions: BradStevens
The Refuge Inn was my home. A small step up from the Highland.
When did Highland close? Seems like right after we came to town.

Never been to Steve's Place either.

Office Lounge is kinda the dive for the SE siders.

That said, there's a new bar/bistro opening on Sare that may be the place Southsiders have been waiting for...looks like a place you would find in Seaside, FL.

Baldy's needs to let go of the space next to them and let someone drop a bar in there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT