ADVERTISEMENT

Interview with Coach Cig

I know we have been disappointed so many times, but I think we finally got it right with him. I love the confidence in his turnaround track record and the no excuses/limitations mindset. I hope the school gives him as much support as possible.

Great news on season ticket sales and NIL too.

Last edited:
Another great interview. Fun guy to listen to. Thanks for posting it. I did not know that IU‘s NIL has more than tripled! You have to wonder what the “things he had not heard for a long time” from the players were. Sounds like the CTA culture may not have been what we all thought it was.

Another great interview. Fun guy to listen to. Thanks for posting it. I did not know that IU‘s NIL has more than tripled! You have to wonder what the “things he had not heard for a long time” from the players were. Sounds like the CTA culture may not have been what we all thought it was.
Oh, I am sure it is exactly what I thought it was.

Indiana will have the $$$ to up Cignetti's salary if he comes out of the gates and wins 8 or more games in season one. I'm sure he would certainly be approached if he has a good season and Dolson will need to act accordingly.

Indiana will have the $$$ to up Cignetti's salary if he comes out of the gates and wins 8 or more games in season one. I'm sure he would certainly be approached if he has a good season and Dolson will need to act accordingly.
Ha, that would be a good problem to have. If Woody (who no other decent program would hire) got a raise for one tourney win in two years, Scott better be ready to fend off any poachers if Cig becomes a target. Honestly I think Scott would do all he can to keep him. Of course we are a long way from this being an issue…

Last edited:
Once again CCC makes me believe!

If the internet is to be believed, I thought Cuban didn't like football??!!
Yet he was at that gathering. Think it put a burden on him to cough up 100K? 😁
He’s not a big fan or believer in the long term prospects. It’s out there.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Coach Cig doesn’t appear to be someone searching for more $$$. He is making more than he ever hoped for. He almost stayed at JMU.
Give him the resources to make IU competitive and he will retire from IU!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT