ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Manchin interview

I didn’t say that was a negative. . Although I think it is, I’m sure there are many who think that is perfectly appropriate.
I remember they had to do bullet points and pictures for Trump, and even then they couldn’t keep his attention. And that was four years ago.

The Republican party has no more control or power over PDJT than Biden does of his bowels.
Yeah that’s funny except the fact that Trump is the one who has an associate say he’s been in diapers for years and has pictures that look like it. Try again

Yeah that’s funny except the fact that Trump is the one who has an associate say he’s been in diapers for years and has pictures that look like it. Try again
These doctors of senility and dementia don't care when the person has a R next to their name.

I remember they had to do bullet points and pictures for Trump, and even then they couldn’t keep his attention. And that was four years ago.
Trump blah, blah, blah.

Biden is senile. And he’s f*cking dangerous. He has no business in office. Trump has nothing to do with this.

Trump blah, blah, blah.

Biden is senile. And he’s f*cking dangerous. He has no business in office. Trump has nothing to do with this.
Sure he does. He’s the one who will be in office if Biden isn’t. Is that hard to understand? And you’re absolutely ridiculous if you think you can diagnose someone you don’t even know.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Oh really? Have you paid any attention to Donny lately? I’ve seen Biden speak off the cuff several times and he doesn’t look demented to me. Think people say the same about everyone that age?
I get trashing trump but how INH can you (or anyone else) defend Biden?

Sure he does. He’s the one who will be in office if Biden isn’t. Is that hard to understand? And you’re absolutely ridiculous if you think you can diagnose someone you don’t even know.

It is hilarious that he thinks Biden is dangerous but had nothing to say when lunatic Trump was in charge

Simple minded morons who are only able to view the world through the lens of Trump. Literally nothing else matters. Look at Zeke’s posting history sometime if you want to see what TDS looks like. Anatomy of a weak minded fool.

Any body can form a pretty good opinion about whether somebody is drunk, high, or senile through observations. With Biden we have the benefit of seeing him over the years, and anybody can see he is worse than he was just a few years ago. Plus we know he has had not one but two invasive brain surgeries. They have long term effects. Stop your stupid denial. The guy is in an assisted living situation now. He needs a conservator. He needs to go.

It is hilarious that he thinks Biden is dangerous but had nothing to say when lunatic Trump was in charge
Brief review of history

Trump was right about the border
Trump was right about energy.
Trump was right about Iran
Trump was right about Germany depending on Russian gas.
Trump was right about Chinese tariffs
Trump was right about Israel and the American embassy
Trump was right about NATO
Trump was right about education reform
Trump was right about the USMCA
Trump was right about ISIS

What exactly would you like me to defend him against? I’d much prefer another candidate. I’d much prefer someone younger than both he and Trump and think many politicians are too old. I think there’s no doubt he’s aging and it shows at times. That said, it’s ridiculous to say he has dementia or is senile . He’s always been a gaffe machine.

Simple minded morons who are only able to view the world through the lens of Trump. Literally nothing else matters. Look at Zeke’s posting history sometime if you want to see what TDS looks like. Anatomy of a weak minded fool.
Simple minded morons, with a moral and values component missing are the only ones who could support Trump. As for you, if you look back at your history, I think you’d see not contributing much except for name calling. Have a blessed day..

Any body can form a pretty good opinion about whether somebody is drunk, high, or senile through observations. With Biden we have the benefit of seeing him over the years, and anybody can see he is worse than he was just a few years ago. Plus we know he has had not one but two invasive brain surgeries. They have long term effects. Stop your stupid denial. The guy is in an assisted living situation now. He needs a conservator. He needs to go.
Well, I’ve been observing your posts over the years and with all due respect, they have changed dramatically since 2016. So perhaps you need to start looking into that home and you can room with Biden. See how that works? Stop your stupid diagnosis on a couple of clips the media shows you each week.

Brief review of history

Oh my goodness. Talk about TDS.

What exactly would you like me to defend him against? I’d much prefer another candidate. I’d much prefer someone younger than both he and Trump and think many politicians are too old. I think there’s no doubt he’s aging and it shows at times. That said, it’s ridiculous to say he has dementia or is senile . He’s always been a gaffe machine.
You can defend him against dimentia assuming you have facts. Same in reverse btw.

all due respect, they have changed dramatically since 2016
Since this is a political discussion forum, changing my posts with different presidents is deliberate. Since you offer yourself as an expert on me, I’m sure you noticed a striking change on my Trump posts about his conduct before and after November 3, 2020.

• Love
Reactions: stollcpa
But he never wondered around lost like an old demented Nursing Home resident. Just sayin.

TDS my ass. If you have an argument why Trump was substantially wrong about any of that, then make it. Your feelings don’t cut it.
Zeke believes she’s smarter than you and most others on here. Be careful how strongly you challenge her. She’s a protected species.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Zeke believes she’s smarter than you and most others on here. Be careful how strongly you challenge her. She’s a protected species.
She doesn’t believe she’s smarter, she believes she’s a better person because she votes for Dems. She doesn’t know anything about you, or me, or my parents, etc. etc. or what they do for charities, or if they’ve dedicated their lives to the service of others, but thinks she can pass judgement of tens of millions of people. Now THAT qualifies as a morally corrupt person….

She doesn’t believe she’s smarter, she believes she’s a better person because she votes for Dems. She doesn’t know anything about you, or me, or my parents, etc. etc. or what they do for charities, or if they’ve dedicated their lives to the service of others, but thinks she can pass judgement of tens of millions of people. Now THAT qualifies as a morally corrupt person….
And all their misguided do gooder bullshit gives rise to garbage like the bail project that ends with people getting killed. Not an ounce of common sense

I’m fully aware of UncleMark’s double standards. So thirsty & pathetic…

Brief review of history

You are looney.

Chinese tariffs did nothing but hurt us which is why his tariffs were followed by handouts to counter the effects.

Trump was wrong on most if not all of that. Nice try. Keep defending the dumb

Biden kept the Trump terrffs.
But Trump reduced some of the tariffs in 2020 prior to Biden taking office. China also agreed to resume buying agriculture products from the US which is where trump's sissy fight with china did the most damage

So again you only posted half the story

Last edited:
Oh really? Have you paid any attention to Donny lately? I’ve seen Biden speak off the cuff several times and he doesn’t look demented to me. Think people say the same about everyone that age?
'..doesn't look demented to me.'

Of course he doesn't...God bless your little heart..!

But Trump reduced some of the tariffs in 2020 prior to Biden taking office. China also agreed to resume buying agriculture products from the US which is where trump's sissy fight with china did the most damage

So again you only posted half the story
You just said why the Trump tariff was a good thing and was effective.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT