ADVERTISEMENT

Intelligence report warns of terror threats in U.S.

I know you think they're no big deal, but The Proud Boys, Oath Keepers and the Two Percenters are definitely considered threats.
Then our FBI has too much time on its hands. Those groups are basically a younger, dumber order of elks.

It’s a great example of government bloat though. Post 9/11, Islamic terrorism was a real and present threat for the FBI to investigate.

When that threat receded did the FBI have layoffs? Reduce manpower?

Nope. Catholics, school board meetings, lonely men’s groups. That’s their mission now. Pathetic.

Then our FBI has too much time on its hands. Those groups are basically a younger, dumber order of elks.

It’s a great example of government bloat though. Post 9/11, Islamic terrorism was a real and present threat for the FBI to investigate.

Nope. Catholics, school board meetings, lonely men’s groups. That’s their mission now. Pathetic.
The leader of the Proud Boys wasn't just sentenced to 22 years in prison for being a dumber version of an elk.

• Haha
Reactions: MrBing and DANC

The leader of the Proud Boys wasn't just sentenced to 22 years in prison for being a dumber version of an elk.
Tarrio had been run by the government as a confidential informant in the run up to the J6 fake insurrection.
No great loss.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and mrhighlife

You have pointed out a key socio-economic factor; #Lonely Men's Groups.
A quick review of this little board would find a number (small) of these Lonely Men, often referred to as 'Incels' or MGTOW.

• Love
Reactions: DANC
They are warning here that ISIS and Al-Queda might use the southern border to infiltrate the U.S.
Fetterman recently said the parties need to get together on this one as basically “Pittsburgh” is showing up at the border every month. Can’t have that. Yet another good one from Fetterman

I have this stupid notion that the "they" is the government and that "they" should have recognized this a long time ago. Hey FBI, if this is really a serious problem (I believe it is), then why weren't you out there backing someone like Trump when he was saying there were bad people coming over the border? Why aren't you screaming at the President and his cabinet about the problem? Why are they not doing anything about this problem that everyone and their grandma could see coming so much that they have been saying this exact thing since at least 9/11.

No, no, instead they come out and warn us about the thing "they" let occur that we have been warning them about for 2 decades. And my opinion, if a terrorist attack does go off in this country and it was found to have been someone who walked across the southern border, people who haven't been doing their damn job should be ruined.
Gallows.

You have pointed out a key socio-economic factor; #Lonely Men's Groups.
A quick review of this little board would find a number (small) of these Lonely Men, often referred to as 'Incels' or MGTOW.
You seem to know a lot about them…

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Fetterman recently said the parties need to get together on this one as basically “Pittsburgh” is showing up at the border every month. Can’t have that. Yet another good one from Fetterman
image-5daefc38fe3f19673ffe4eee271f954be4aae9a9.jpg

You're really coming around on this guy.

To be sure, he (and other dems) are the way back to moderation. I think there's a path where he could reach across the aisle. I don't think he'll suffer much in PA. Not many radical Dems in his state. Maybe Philly but not enough to primary him.

You're really coming around on this guy.

To be sure, he (and other dems) are the way back to moderation. I think there's a path where he could reach across the aisle. I don't think he'll suffer much in PA. Not many radical Dems in his state. Maybe Philly but not enough to primary him.
I’m one of a very small group of posters, I wouldn’t even call it a handful, whose posts are guided by objectivity and the importance of being fair and balanced

I really don't care to hear about your fantasies.
Just got another text from her. a video of our son. you were off getting an award or flying with the iu foundation or whatever, while i was stuck deep in another MIND F"*UCK!!!!!!!! she texted me five times yesterday. pics and clips of what my boy was doing. i'd just reply Perfect! or a heart emoji. hours later. it's always about our kid but she messages me every single day, multiple times a day. wtf! i don't want to hear from her at all. and it seems like the less i respond the more she texts

Just got another text from her. a video of our son. you were off getting an award or flying with the iu foundation or whatever, while i was stuck deep in another MIND F"*UCK!!!!!!!! she texted me five times yesterday. pics and clips of what my boy was doing. i'd just reply Perfect! or a heart emoji. hours later. it's always about our kid but she messages me every single day, multiple times a day. wtf! i don't want to hear from her at all. and it seems like the less i respond the more she texts
That is a total mind fvck. I can understand once a day, but five times?

So, evidently she's NOT pregnant?

I predicted you'd be banging her after a few years. My timeline has now moved up.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
That is a total mind fvck. I can understand once a day, but five times?

So, evidently she's NOT pregnant?

I predicted you'd be banging her after a few years. My timeline has now moved up.
she's constnatly sick so i think she is pregnant. it's like a play by play of our son's day. maybe she thinks she's just co-parenting but it's way too much. i don't get it. i wish so badly i had girlfriends i could talk to about it. but like all cocksman girl "friends" are impossible to have so i don't really have friends who are girls. only exes. you understand

she's constnatly sick so i think she is pregnant. it's like a play by play of our son's day. maybe she thinks she's just co-parenting but it's way too much. i don't get it. i wish so badly i had girlfriends i could talk to about it. but like all cocksman girl "friends" are impossible to have so i don't really have friends who are girls. only exes. you understand
lol No, actually I have a lot of women 'friends'. Always have. I've been in the friend zone too long with them and now I'm stuck. I'm too much of a nice guy - you and Zeke probably have deduced that from my posting here. ;)

She does sound pregnant. Maybe she doesn't realize how you're taking this and really is trying to co-parent. Have you told her straight up that it's confusing for you?

lol No, actually I have a lot of women 'friends'. Always have. I've been in the friend zone too long with them and now I'm stuck. I'm too much of a nice guy - you and Zeke probably have deduced that from my posting here. ;)

She does sound pregnant. Maybe she doesn't realize how you're taking this and really is trying to co-parent. Have you told her straight up that it's confusing for you?
no but i'm going to tell her i don't need a daily play by play. sort of makes things worse. i thought i was sending that message via one word responses hours after she messages

no but i'm going to tell her i don't need a daily play by play. sort of makes things worse. i thought i was sending that message via one word responses hours after she messages
Some people can't take a hint.

I have a sister who drives her kids and grandkids crazy by calling and texting all the time. Then she wonders why they don't answer her calls and don't respond to texts. I keep telling her to lay off, but she doesn't get it. Basically, she's just lonely, but she's driving them away. Sad situation.

• Sad
Some people can't take a hint.

I have a sister who drives her kids and grandkids crazy by calling and texting all the time. Then she wonders why they don't answer her calls and don't respond to texts. I keep telling her to lay off, but she doesn't get it. Basically, she's just lonely, but she's driving them away. Sad situation.
ugh awful and yes sad. i don't want to have a talk. i think i'm just going to not respond to any text that isn't about scheduling etc

ugh awful and yes sad. i don't want to have a talk. i think i'm just going to not respond to any text that isn't about scheduling etc
Might be a way to get your point across.

You don't seem to like confrontation?

Just send some dick pics. You’ll either be banging her again or she’ll quit texting. Added bonus, if she is preggers, you get a free shot…
i think at this point my pecker's going to be overgrown by the woods, or taken back by the woods, like an old once loved amusement park that's been abandoned

i think at this point my pecker's going to be overgrown by the woods, or taken back by the woods, like an old once loved amusement park that's been abandoned
Instead of Beer Can, we'll start calling you Slimfast.

• Love
Who else is she going to send pics of her adorable son to? She have siblings? Even they would get sick of it. Your parents? She can't to hers. She can't to her new husband. She's in love with your son and wants to revel in it and you're the other parent. Most mom's I know do this (although this often is excessive). You just keep responding with heart emojis or "so cute" or "that's my man" or if you want to stay in her thoughts "that's our man. He's our miracle."

It doesn't mean she wants you back.

How's the other dude with your son? Does he love him?

Who else is she going to send pics of her adorable son to? She have siblings? Even they would get sick of it. Your parents? She can't to hers. She can't to her new husband. She's in love with your son and wants to revel in it and you're the other parent. Most mom's I know do this (although this often is excessive). You just keep responding with heart emojis or "so cute" or "that's my man" or if you want to stay in her thoughts "that's our man. He's our miracle."

She has a sister who is a 27 year old rapinoe. I think he works a ton. These are all fair points. That said I too have a choice. If she wanted to share him she shouldn’t have left. I want nothing to do with her and but for him would never see or speak to her again. At this point the daily texts are just a multiple times a day reminder of all I miss. An intrusion on my life. They don’t benefit me, or my kid so they just make her feel good. I’m not in that business anymore

Last edited:

Do you write daytime soap opera scripts in your spare time?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT