ADVERTISEMENT

Intelligence report warns of terror threats in U.S.

Does it really take an intelligence report to figure this out?

Is this the same intelligence agency that was investigating Catholics? Or the same intelligence agencies who have ignored illegals pouring over our southern border by the millions?

Is this the same intelligence agency that was investigating Catholics? Or the same intelligence agencies who have ignored illegals pouring over our southern border by the millions?
They are warning here that ISIS and Al-Queda might use the southern border to infiltrate the U.S.

• Wow
Reactions: dr.jb
Yeah, I know - NOW they are. Where the hell have they been the last 3 years?
Good Luck Charlie Idk GIF

Reactions: DANC
Yeah, I know - NOW they are. Where the hell have they been the last 3 years?
What did Biden say today? That If you give me money for Ukraine I’ll do more on the border? Horse trading. Did I hear that right? Wtf

Reactions: ulrey
No. No it doesn't work that way. They have been warned about what was likely mixed in with their "asylum seekers" for a looooong time. Doing your job would be prevention, not trying to find a needle in a haystack of your own creation after the fact.
You understand the "they" in this thread is the FBI, right?

You understand the "they" in this thread is the FBI, right?

I have this stupid notion that the "they" is the government and that "they" should have recognized this a long time ago. Hey FBI, if this is really a serious problem (I believe it is), then why weren't you out there backing someone like Trump when he was saying there were bad people coming over the border? Why aren't you screaming at the President and his cabinet about the problem? Why are they not doing anything about this problem that everyone and their grandma could see coming so much that they have been saying this exact thing since at least 9/11.

No, no, instead they come out and warn us about the thing "they" let occur that we have been warning them about for 2 decades. And my opinion, if a terrorist attack does go off in this country and it was found to have been someone who walked across the southern border, people who haven't been doing their damn job should be ruined.

I have this stupid notion that the "they" is the government and that "they" should have recognized this a long time ago. Hey FBI, if this is really a serious problem (I believe it is), then why weren't you out there backing someone like Trump when he was saying there were bad people coming over the border? Why aren't you screaming at the President and his cabinet about the problem? Why are they not doing anything about this problem that everyone and their grandma could see coming so much that they have been saying this exact thing since at least 9/11.

No, no, instead they come out and warn us about the thing "they" let occur that we have been warning them about for 2 decades. And my opinion, if a terrorist attack does go off in this country and it was found to have been someone who walked across the southern border, people who haven't been doing their damn job should be ruined.
LOL. You can't be serious with any of that. "Hey FBI why aren't you behaving in a way I would never want the FBI to behave, but I'll pretend I do so I can bitch about Democrats?"

Been a lot longer than 3 years....
True, but the border was, more or less, under control when Biden took over.

And I do blame Republicans for not backing a Bush plan to establish a guest worker program that would have alleviated much of this.

If they didn't feel there was a credible threat they wouldn't have published it. You probably complain when the NWS puts out watches and warnings, because you can go outside and see it's going to be really storm.

No. No it doesn't work that way. They have been warned about what was likely mixed in with their "asylum seekers" for a looooong time. Doing your job would be prevention, not trying to find a needle in a haystack of your own creation after the fact.
You're linking the FBI with immigration?

What level of stupid is this?

If they didn't feel there was a credible threat they wouldn't have published it. You probably complain when the NWS puts out watches and warnings, because you can go outside and see it's going to be really storm.
Of course there is a credible threat. You've been told that for years by us MAGA types, remember?

You're so gullible.

You're linking the FBI with immigration?

What level of stupid is this?
Talk to Goat. He's the one saying the FBI has been doing their job when the discussion was about illegal entry into the US.

Gallows.

Talk to Goat. He's the one saying the FBI has been doing their job when the discussion was about illegal entry into the US.
Talk to the OP. The link was about a report from the FBI. Our talk to yourself, who linked the OP to illegals pouring over the border in the very first reply.

Too busy investigating the big threat to our Democracy - Christians.
This is a little too ill-informed and glib. Are you saying there aren't domestic threats that should be investigated in this country? Do you legitimately think keeping tabs on those types of groups is a waste of time? Or are you just clutching your pearls while pretending to be part of a persecuted group?

• Haha
bad guys taking advantage of our wide open southern border?

huh? who coulda made that connection?

and where is Mr Obvious when you need him?
Hey now..... there are several posters here who didn't believe their own lying eyes until the FBI said it.

Even Mr Obvious couldn't get through to them.

This is a little too ill-informed and glib. Are you saying there aren't domestic threats that should be investigated in this country? Do you legitimately think keeping tabs on those types of groups is a waste of time? Or are you just clutching your pearls while pretending to be part of a persecuted group?
Correct. I'm saying they were too busy going after Christian groups to worry about illegal terrorists entering the country until 10/7 shook them up.

You're finally catching on.

Hey now..... there are several posters here who didn't believe their own lying eyes until the FBI said it.

seriously, I want to give them credit

they're like superheroes with special super powers.......like Spock or Professor Xaver

Joe should give them all a raise.

just put it on our tab

Reactions: 76-1 and DANC
Of course there is a credible threat. You've been told that for years by us MAGA types, remember?

You're so gullible.

I guess that means the FBI has been doing their job then since it hasn't surface.

You know, other than angry white folks storming the Capitol.

We haven't told crap for years. You've screaming at every non-white who comes into the US. Every now and then a blind dog finds a bone.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Name a domestic threat currently active in anti-Biden administration policies.

It's the same crowd that worries about, "what their feelings are" about a group of people who baked babies in ovens while forcing their parents to watch. We just need to understand their feelings, and not rush to judgment. .. ..

Reactions: 76-1 and DANC
I guess that means the FBI has been doing their job then since it hasn't surface.

You know, other than angry white folks storming the Capitol.

We haven't told crap for years. You've screaming at every non-white who comes into the US. Every now and then a blind dog finds a bone.
@Bloom deflecting

Name a domestic threat currently active in anti-Biden administration policies.
I know you think they're no big deal, but The Proud Boys, Oath Keepers and the Two Percenters are definitely considered threats.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT