ADVERTISEMENT

Inflation - 40 Year High

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
It's an assault on capitalism and free enterprise.

We need a live prime-time hearing on all 3 broadcast networks plus the cable news networks.

No.
Vim.
Brrr.

I may hit the Log Cabin in the butt for the first time since Reagan.
If I have to have crazy, at least I'll have GOP crazy instead of "what is a woman?" crazy.

A woman is a human who knows that gas, food and baby formula is about unseat a LOT of stupid, selfish assholes in Congress.

BOOM!

(Watch the Dims claim voter fraud in advance - it's about to start. By August 1, they'll be demanding National Guard at the polls!)

E84G2SJXIAAYICe.jpg

"Putin price hike"

The three highest variable costs for a motor carrier are:

Diesel Fuel (refined from petroleum).
Labor
Tires (constructed from synthetic rubber, made from petroleum)

Motor carriers have no choice but to cover costs to stay in busines.
Many contracts have fuel cost riders in them to cover fuel price changes.
Assuming motor carriers are gouging are unfounded.

BTW that pristine asphalt laid down over the summer is a petroleum product too.

Labor

It is NOT Biden’s fault.

He is inert.

Boebert's the one who is being investigated for using campaign cost write offs for $20,000 in mileage refunds which she then used to pay off tax liens/penalties on her business...

That's pretty corrupt for starters, but the way she calculated her mileage is beyond voodoo itself. Probably not the best example of someone law abiding conservatives would want to emulate...

Reactions: IU_Hickory

Labor

Almost everything manufactured, farmed, constructed, shipped, or transported is impacted by the price of diesel.

We need a live prime-time hearing on all 3 broadcast networks plus the cable news networks.

No.
Vim.
Brrr.

If I have to have crazy, at least I'll have GOP crazy instead of "what is a woman?" crazy.

A woman is a human who knows that gas, food and baby formula is about unseat a LOT of stupid, selfish assholes in Congress.

BOOM!

(Watch the Dims claim voter fraud in advance - it's about to start. By August 1, they'll be demanding National Guard at the polls!)
What, are you a communist now? The government should protect us from the market?

What, are you a communist now? The government should protect us from the market?
China shifting factories to Uyghur regions in attempts to cut costs.
Slave labor is cheap.
Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act enforcement begins June 21st.
Let’s see if our representatives and Senators demand strong enforcement of this law, and punish the Western and Chinese companies who fund genocide with their dollars.

Supply chains, logistics, turning a blind eye to forced labor camps, food issues.
Chinese corn milling companies tend to locate their operations very close to prison farms and concentration camps to take advantage of forced labor “subsidies” in grain and coal power production.

An example is the Fufeng Group…which has a footprint here in the states.

Reactions: DANC

No.
Vim.
Brrr.

BOOM!

the dogs bark, but the caravan moves on

China shifting factories to Uyghur regions in attempts to cut costs.
Slave labor is cheap.
Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act enforcement begins June 21st.
Let’s see if our representatives and Senators demand strong enforcement of this law, and punish the Western and Chinese companies who fund genocide with their dollars.
then you should accept higher costs

Free market has pipelines

We have Biden Blockages Blamed on Put-it-in

This guy has some great ideas for pipelines.

Companies can pool resources. It may be too expensive for one drug company to warehouse drug components, but if they all share the cost and share the contents when needed... .

In one of his books Taleb stressed that shocks destroy large things and complicated things. The pandemic shock destroyed large, complicated supply lines. Anyone should have seen this coming, but hubris prevented it.

The Ted talk makes a point, car companies slashed chip orders at the beginning of COVID. By the time they wanted chips again, consumer electronics were flying off shelves and chip makers were behind. Ford never realized the Xbox is a competitor to the F150.

This guy has some great ideas for pipelines.

Companies can pool resources. It may be too expensive for one drug company to warehouse drug components, but if they all share the cost and share the contents when needed... .

In one of his books Taleb stressed that shocks destroy large things and complicated things. The pandemic shock destroyed large, complicated supply lines. Anyone should have seen this coming, but hubris prevented it.

The Ted talk makes a point, car companies slashed chip orders at the beginning of COVID. By the time they wanted chips again, consumer electronics were flying off shelves and chip makers were behind. Ford never realized the Xbox is a competitor to the F150.
Marv you need to check out Ro Khanna's plan for supply and inflation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT