ADVERTISEMENT

IMO, Kiss college football fall season goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you put any faith at all in the mortality rate number? Test positive and thats the reason you die even if its obvious it was something else? I have no clue what was the reasoning behind that to begin with unless for some reason they want to pad numbers??? Why else would Dr. Birx come out publicly and say that?

Please go volunteer to help out in an ICU in Indianapolis... Since you're somehow magically protected from reality I can tell you they really need you...

Masks are horrible for you...Increased C02 consumption, stress, elevated blood pressure, shortness of breath, etc. etc. They also don't work for crap for containing or limiting the spread of germs which you should want anyways in order for your immune system to be effective. For a month and a half nobody wore masks and things were fine now all of the sudden we need to wear masks? Makes Zero Sense!
What an utter and complete crock of sh*t. But that measure, doctors and nurses would routinely be the sickest people on the planet.

I can't believe you honestly believe what you've been posting. You're just having some fun stirring the pot, right?

Reactions: jsenleo
I truly hope none of you guys get this

I've talked about my sister, who is 35 years old, go this. She was in the hospital, had no underlying conditions but was sent to the icu for about a week. She at one time had the flu, COVID and pneumonia. People that get COVID, because it attacks your lungs, come down with pneumonia quite easily I hear.

Anyway, she finally got cleared to go back to work last week because she's a nurse and they had to be sure she was fine and she said that she couldn't do anything. She said after a couple hours, she felt like she had run a marathon. She was so tired and out of breath that she had to take breaks every half a hour. This stuff, if you get it bad, will wipe you out for some time.

Obviously it's horrible when people die from the virus, but there are other effects as well. She is now worried that her lungs may be effected long term. It's been a week and because she doesn't want to let anyone down, she's on the go go go, but it's tearing her down. Her doc finally told her she's only allowed to work every other day for now, which I'm thankful for.

This is truly a nasty thing that we need to take with precautions.

The data point I'm putting most faith in is the pure mortality rate number...

Here in Indiana that's currently sitting at 6.5. When Compared to the Spanish Flu (2.5) I would like to think that 6.5 number would get some serious attention.

I can tell you from a family source that there are plenty of those under 60 who have become very, very ill (here in Indiana).

I just hope people are taking this seriously or we will all regret it (in my opinion)...

Those who go out into crowded areas without a mask aren't being good Americans, in my opinion...
The data is skewed because the mortality for the Spanish Flu is based on total population while the COVID19 is based on those that have the virus which is a far smaller number to compare deaths to. This virus is serious but not as deadly as being projected as it doesn't even match deaths in the years before 2020 for pneumonia. Our media puts out so much misinformation that people get mislead about the risk.

The sickest I ever got was when in the Marines and forced to take the flu shot in 1976 [they test the live virus vaccine on us] and for three weeks I was sick with fever, aches and pains while going to work every day; you didn't miss work for any health problems in the Marines back then. My point is that people that get hit hard by any flu suffer.

The problem with this virus is how quickly it can spread and it hits the elderly so hard; because it is a new strain scientist don't really know much about this virus.

I truly hope none of you guys get this

I've talked about my sister, who is 35 years old, go this. She was in the hospital, had no underlying conditions but was sent to the icu for about a week. She at one time had the flu, COVID and pneumonia. People that get COVID, because it attacks your lungs, come down with pneumonia quite easily I hear.

Anyway, she finally got cleared to go back to work last week because she's a nurse and they had to be sure she was fine and she said that she couldn't do anything. She said after a couple hours, she felt like she had run a marathon. She was so tired and out of breath that she had to take breaks every half a hour. This stuff, if you get it bad, will wipe you out for some time.

Obviously it's horrible when people die from the virus, but there are other effects as well. She is now worried that her lungs may be effected long term. It's been a week and because she doesn't want to let anyone down, she's on the go go go, but it's tearing her down. Her doc finally told her she's only allowed to work every other day for now, which I'm thankful for.

This is truly a nasty thing that we need to take with precautions.
I agree with taking precautions with this outbreak but not shutting things down. Proper hygiene and staying home when sick along with being out in the sunshine and eating a healthy diet will go a long way to avoiding this virus.

The data is skewed because the mortality for the Spanish Flu is based on total population while the COVID19 is based on those that have the virus which is a far smaller number to compare deaths to. This virus is serious but not as deadly as being projected as it doesn't even match deaths in the years before 2020 for pneumonia. Our media puts out so much misinformation that people get mislead about the risk.

The sickest I ever got was when in the Marines and forced to take the flu shot in 1976 [they test the live virus vaccine on us] and for three weeks I was sick with fever, aches and pains while going to work every day; you didn't miss work for any health problems in the Marines back then. My point is that people that get hit hard by any flu suffer.

The problem with this virus is how quickly it can spread and it hits the elderly so hard; because it is a new strain scientist don't really know much about this virus.

Up here in the Indianapolis area it's hitting more than just the geriatric crowd and it's hitting them hard.

With what has evidently become the damn the virus full speed ahead movement nationwide, coupled with the I can't be inconvenienced to wear a mask crowd (plus a few who somehow equate a health issue with a political issue) we could very well end up losing the equivalent of more than the 1st & 2nd Marine Division combined (in numbers of overall citizens lost) over the next two months ... (and that's the lowball number)...

As you know, The Marine Corps would consider those types of losses completely unacceptable short of a Hold At All Costs order...

Why many seem to think it's okay for the general populace to take those types of casualties baffles me...

Last edited:
So why does my wife and everyone else who works at Community North (or any other hospital in Indy) now wear a mask at all times? They must not be as knowledgeable as you on this matter because you read it on the internet, right.
Those are hospital grade masks and there are articles that say they don't do anything anyways. I see people with bandana's, paint dusk masks, things hanging off their face...You think those work? Here is an article from Anesthesiology Magazine

"WHEN introduced a century ago, the purpose of the surgical facemask was to provide protection for the patient from surgical wound infections. But is there evidence that face masks prevent wound infections? A recent review concluded that it is not clear whether face masks prevent surgical wound infections,1 and the scientific evidence for this practice is weak and insufficient.1,2 Questioning the efficacy of surgical face masks, an established routine in operating rooms worldwide, is clearly controversial given the tradition of the practice. Recognizing the lack of sound scientific evidence, we have changed facemask routines in several units at the Karolinska University Hospital (see image by Henrik Jörnvall, M.D., Ph.D., Department of Anesthesia, Surgical Sciences and Intensive Care, Karolinska University Hospital Solna, Stockholm, Sweden).
Anesthesia personnel are no longer required to wear disposable face masks in the operating room, a practice approved by our surgical colleagues. Surgeons, their assistants, and scrub nurses are still required to wear masks.
Face masks are worn by all operating room personnel when treating patients susceptible to infections as in neurosurgery, vascular, and orthopedic procedures involving implants and regional anesthesia procedures (e.g. , spinal or epidural). Face masks are also used to protect staff from contamination. All personnel wear face masks when taking care of trauma patients or patients with blood-borne infections.
Our decision to no longer require routine surgical masks for personnel not scrubbed for surgery is a departure from common practice. But the evidence to support this practice does not exist, and studies to establish differences in infection rates with or without face masks will likely be difficult to design and implement given the small potential effect."

There ya have it!

Reactions: DANC
Up here in the Indianapolis area it's hitting more than just the geriatric crowd and it's hitting them hard.

With what has evidently become the damn the virus full speed ahead movement nationwide, coupled with the I can't be inconvenienced to wear a mask crowd (plus a few who somehow equate a health issue with a political issue) we could very well end up losing the equivalent of more than the 1st & 2nd Marine Division combined (in numbers of overall citizens lost) over the next two months ...

As you know, The Marines would consider those types of losses completely unacceptable short of a Hold At All Costs order...

Why most seem to think it's okay for the general populace to take those types of casualties baffles me...
That people refuse to wear masks and keep others safe is just baffling to me. absolutely deplorable in my view. as for the deaths 76 some of us just think that the economic toll may end up causing more deaths. i just read a thing the other day that said that lockdowns will cause the number of people in the world starving to double. imo it's just all a lot of bad options for us.

I agree with taking precautions with this outbreak but not shutting things down. Proper hygiene and staying home when sick along with being out in the sunshine and eating a healthy diet will go a long way to avoiding this virus.

I agree with opening things up and taking precautions, but there are some things that I'm not sure yet on how we go about opening up yet, large sporting events and concerts being one of them.

I'm worried about what we're gonna do with schools in the fall. Classes have what, 25 kids for elementary through high school up here? And then you have all the staff. How do we keep distancing for them all? The schools aren't big enough for that without a vaccine in place. One of the first infections where I live was someone that worked at the high school in the town where I live. If we weren't shut down, that would have spread quickly.

I'm all for opening up, but we need a plan in place and to take this thing slowly and not to open up just because people think they are being inconvenienced.

I agree with opening things up and taking precautions, but there are some things that I'm not sure yet on how we go about opening up yet, large sporting events and concerts being one of them.

I'm worried about what we're gonna do with schools in the fall. Classes have what, 25 kids for elementary through high school up here? And then you have all the staff. How do we keep distancing for them all? The schools aren't big enough for that without a vaccine in place. One of the first infections where I live was someone that worked at the high school in the town where I live. If we weren't shut down, that would have spread quickly.

I'm all for opening up, but we need a plan in place and to take this thing slowly and not to open up just because people think they are being inconvenienced.
Agreed on all fronts. Stadiums etc can wait. But I’m really worried about schools. Children need to be in school. We need a plan.

Reactions: vesuvius13
What an utter and complete crock of sh*t. But that measure, doctors and nurses would routinely be the sickest people on the planet.

I can't believe you honestly believe what you've been posting. You're just having some fun stirring the pot, right?
Read the article I just posted from Anesthesiology Magazine. I'm not trying to be a jerk about although I know you like the drama. Just posting my thoughts from everything I keep reading.

Reactions: DANC and vesuvius13
Agreed on all fronts. Stadiums etc can wait. But I’m really worried about schools. Children need to be in school. We need a plan.

I've been doing e-learning with my first grader and I'll tell you, if we do this next year, she's really gonna be behind because this is basically like place work stuff they do.

They need actual face to face learning. With parents working full time, how much can we actually do that. But where do we draw the line with safety being number one of course, especially with this new thing hitting young kids?

I've been doing e-learning with my first grader and I'll tell you, if we do this next year, she's really gonna be behind because this is basically like place work stuff they do.

They need actual face to face learning. With parents working full time, how much can we actually do that. But where do we draw the line with safety being number one of course, especially with this new thing hitting young kids?
My kid is in the best school district in the state. and we're doing the same thing with e-learning. it's awful. there's about an hour and a half a day of work and it's just like you describe. she's for sure falling behind. and i work and am not a teacher either. i don't know what i'm doing.

i think the risk to a tiny percentage isn't worth the damage to the millions of kids in staying home. they need to go back, and with proper planning and safety measures it can be done imo. the virus is taking a mental toll on these kids too.

My kid is in the best school district in the state. and we're doing the same thing with e-learning. it's awful. there's about an hour and a half a day of work and it's just like you describe. she's for sure falling behind. and i work and am not a teacher either. i don't know what i'm doing.

i think the risk to a tiny percentage isn't worth the damage to the millions of kids in staying home. they need to go back, and with proper planning and safety measures it can be done imo. the virus is taking a mental toll on these kids too.

The issue that I think you'll run into is do you send the kids to school who then, although the kids may not be at risk, could then send it back to the parents and grand parents.

I know in my situation, after school, the bus drops off my kids to their grand parents until I get off work. Although the kids may not get sick, they, in my opinion, would be perfect carriers of the virus because they may not show signs and pass it on easily.

I've heard maybe we go alternating days with e-learning the days. Maybe something like that works? I don't know. But we've gotta do something.

I read where I believe France just opened up their school system and they had to shut down because the school system had a outbreak. That's what we don't need. As it sits, I think it would be a petri dish.

Reactions: vesuvius13 and 76-1
Those are hospital grade masks and there are articles that say they don't do anything anyways. I see people with bandana's, paint dusk masks, things hanging off their face...You think those work? Here is an article from Anesthesiology Magazine

"WHEN introduced a century ago, the purpose of the surgical facemask was to provide protection for the patient from surgical wound infections. But is there evidence that face masks prevent wound infections? A recent review concluded that it is not clear whether face masks prevent surgical wound infections,1 and the scientific evidence for this practice is weak and insufficient.1,2 Questioning the efficacy of surgical face masks, an established routine in operating rooms worldwide, is clearly controversial given the tradition of the practice. Recognizing the lack of sound scientific evidence, we have changed facemask routines in several units at the Karolinska University Hospital (see image by Henrik Jörnvall, M.D., Ph.D., Department of Anesthesia, Surgical Sciences and Intensive Care, Karolinska University Hospital Solna, Stockholm, Sweden).
Anesthesia personnel are no longer required to wear disposable face masks in the operating room, a practice approved by our surgical colleagues. Surgeons, their assistants, and scrub nurses are still required to wear masks.
Face masks are worn by all operating room personnel when treating patients susceptible to infections as in neurosurgery, vascular, and orthopedic procedures involving implants and regional anesthesia procedures (e.g. , spinal or epidural). Face masks are also used to protect staff from contamination. All personnel wear face masks when taking care of trauma patients or patients with blood-borne infections.
Our decision to no longer require routine surgical masks for personnel not scrubbed for surgery is a departure from common practice. But the evidence to support this practice does not exist, and studies to establish differences in infection rates with or without face masks will likely be difficult to design and implement given the small potential effect."

There ya have it!
How about a link to the entire article so we have some context. The focus of the piece seems to be on preventing wound infection. It also looks like they're talking about procedures at one hospital only.

Also, what is "Anesthesiology Magazine"? If it is an actual publication, it doesn't appear to have a U.S. orientation. The doctor and hospital that are referenced are in Sweden..

The issue that I think you'll run into is do you send the kids to school who then, although the kids may not be at risk, could then send it back to the parents and grand parents.

I know in my situation, after school, the bus drops off my kids to their grand parents until I get off work. Although the kids may not get sick, they, in my opinion, would be perfect carriers of the virus because they may not show signs and pass it on easily.

I've heard maybe we go alternating days with e-learning the days. Maybe something like that works? I don't know. But we've gotta do something.

I read where I believe France just opened up their school system and they had to shut down because the school system had a outbreak. That's what we don't need. As it sits, I think it would be a petri dish.
awful. Hell just this summer is a mess. Jobs are opening up but there are no camps etc. who is going to watch them? Grandparents are the ones that need to be isolating so it shouldn’t be them. It’s a mess.

awful. Hell just this summer is a mess. Jobs are opening up but there are no camps etc. who is going to watch them? Grandparents are the ones that need to be isolating so it shouldn’t be them. It’s a mess.
Grandparents, like myself, can take steps to stay safe with grandchildren once they go back to school. We are fortunate that the virus hasn't spread here very much right now as we have 20 cases and no deaths. We just have to change a bit IE no hugging holding their hands, keeping them isolated to one room we can disinfect after they leave, etc. I refuse to not be around my granddaughters and hate that our contact has been reduced so far.

Reactions: IU73 and DANC
Grandparents, like myself, can take steps to stay safe with grandchildren once they go back to school. We are fortunate that the virus hasn't spread here very much right now as we have 20 cases and no deaths. We just have to change a bit IE no hugging holding their hands, keeping them isolated to one room we can disinfect after they leave, etc. I refuse to not be around my granddaughters and hate that our contact has been reduced so far.
Yeah I’m very sorry to hear that. Stay strong and do your best!! My daughter spent the night last night at her gparents for the first time in over two months. They are a huge part of each other’s lives. And as great as FaceTime and the apps are it’s just not the same thing.

How about a link to the entire article so we have some context. The focus of the piece seems to be on preventing wound infection. It also looks like they're talking about procedures at one hospital only.

Also, what is "Anesthesiology Magazine"? If it is an actual publication, it doesn't appear to have a U.S. orientation. The doctor and hospital that are referenced are in Sweden..
That is the entire article...Heres another...I'm not here to argue there are several articles. I use other search methods than google :) and achieve results that aren't biased. Anyways, I don't wear a mask. When this is all said and done I want the same immune system and not one thats watered down and vulnerable. I take a different perspective and choose not to listen to what the gov't. is trying to force on me, sorry if that offends some of you. https://www.oralhealthgroup.com/features/face-masks-dont-work-revealing-review/

Reactions: DANC

There ya have it!

Your post said masks.... you implied ALL masks so don't back pedal now. And again, you're relying on information you read. Please talk directly to a medical professional who deals with Covid 19 on a daily basis and has since its beginnings, like my wife. Any self respecting Dr. or nurse will tell you that wearing any mask is better than nothing, period.

Just try and think of it like this... you can still die while wearing a seat belt.

Reactions: muubell and 76-1
Your post said masks.... you implied ALL masks so don't back pedal now. And again, you're relying on information you read. Please talk directly to a medical professional who deals with Covid 19 on a daily basis and has since its beginnings, like my wife. Any self respecting Dr. or nurse will tell you that wearing any mask is better than nothing, period.

Just try and think of it like this... you can still die while wearing a seat belt.
SMH thanks for the scolding jeeez...

With what has evidently become the damn the virus full speed ahead movement nationwide, coupled with the I can't be inconvenienced to wear a mask crowd (plus a few who somehow equate a health issue with a political issue) we could very well end up losing the equivalent of more than the 1st & 2nd Marine Division combined (in numbers of overall citizens lost) over the next two months ... (and that's the lowball number)...

As you know, The Marine Corps would consider those types of losses completely unacceptable short of a Hold At All Costs order...

Why many seem to think it's okay for the general populace to take those types of casualties baffles me...
You'd be proud of me. Had CT scan and oncologist appt Monday and Tuesday. I wore a mask.

Of course, it was required. lol

Common sense goes a long way these days. I don't get real close to people, I make sure I don't touch my eyes or mouth, and I wash my hands if I've been in a public place and touch something.

Last edited:
I said when this whole thing started that keeping kids from school is a bad idea, because so many kids will be watched by their grandparents.

I was accused of choosing money over lives.....

Wearing a mask is a constant reminder for me to try to maintain six feet distances and to wash my hands. Also prevents me from absentmindedly touching my nose and mouth.

It is required in every building in Florida and all enclosed spaces such as buses.

In short it is a no-brainer.

Last edited:
Wearing a mask is a constant reminder for me to try to maintain six feet distances and to wash my hands. Also prevents me from absentmindedly touching my nose and mouth.

It is required in every building in Florida and all enclosed spaces such as buses.

In short it is a no-brained.
Then how in the hell do you eat at a restaurant or go to a bar??? Yesterday I went to Boom Bozz and ate and drank. 3 days ago I got my haircut NOBODY wore a mask.

Reactions: vesuvius13 and DANC
I have been told by numerous medical personnel that the masks are more for peace of mind of others around you. Even the m95 masks in order to be completely effective Ned to be changed every 20 minutes. I was told by an allergist to not wear gloves as latex does not kill the virus and they give you a false sense of security that it is better to be be diligent in washing hands. Even with that being said though that I will continue to wear my mask wash my hands and social distance until told it is not necessary because it is what we are told to do.

Reactions: IU73 and vesuvius13
I have been told by numerous medical personnel that the masks are more for peace of mind of others around you. Even the m95 masks in order to be completely effective Ned to be changed every 20 minutes. I was told by an allergist to not wear gloves as latex does not kill the virus and they give you a false sense of security that it is better to be be diligent in washing hands. Even with that being said though that I will continue to wear my mask wash my hands and social distance until told it is not necessary because it is what we are told to do.

This is why you/we should want to wear a mask...:
https://www.foxnews.com/science/coronavirus-infections-plunge-80-percent-wore-masks

Once again..., wearing a mask is not so much to protect the individual wearing it completely (it won't), as it is to "help" limit the viral load potentially being spewed out towards the man or woman next to you...

If the "me first, screw everyone else" attitude (s) had existed back in 1941 like they do now we'd all be speaking Japanese west of the Mississippi and German east of it (in my opinion)... - *This comment isn't aimed at you personally Palmbeach, it's just a frustrated observation on the state of our society (as I see it today)...*

I don't mean this as a put-down to you or anything else - just a comment.

If you don't think a mask does any good (I don't think it does much good - it may do some good - I don't know), why would you wear one just because you're told to? I get that it's required in some places, and that's OK. But if you're not required to and you don't think it does any good, then why?

When does your common sense and values of civil liberties override orders from government authorities?

That's a rhetorical question and one only each person can answer for themselves.

I don't mean this as a put-down to you or anything else - just a comment.

If you don't think a mask does any good (I don't think it does much good - it may do some good - I don't know), why would you wear one just because you're told to? I get that it's required in some places, and that's OK. But if you're not required to and you don't think it does any good, then why?

When does your common sense and values of civil liberties override orders from government authorities?

That's a rhetorical question and one only each person can answer for themselves.
I see what you are saying and I guess I am wrong to say that masks serve no purpose because they are better than having absolutely no barrier at all.

The actual statistics don’t lie. 97% of all deaths in Indiana are 50+. 50% are 80+ It IS an older person problem. There are always outliers. But the actual data doesn’t lie. I believe children account for .1% of Indiana deaths.

We have to open schools. E learning has been a total joke for my kids. It is what it is. We cannot fall behind.

I wear my mask in public to be a good citizen. I don’t think it makes a bit of difference. But oh well. I’d wear it to football games if I meant I could go.

Do you have numbers on people that have lasting negative effects from it (decreased lung function) but didn't die?

Reactions: Bowlmania
Do you have numbers on people that have lasting negative effects from it (decreased lung function) but didn't die?
Blood clots and circulatory problems have also been frequently reported as have significant impacts on kidney, heart and brain function - - in adults of all ages.

I'm a high school teacher. We had a final staff meeting today, our first in-person interaction with each other since we shut down March 13. We met in our large auditorium, practicing social distancing, 30 people at a time. Obviously the topic of what instruction might look like next year was the focus of a lot of discussion. Many, many unknowns for now.

One point that was made is that in-person instruction at the elementary level is actually more feasible than it is for middle and high schools. Elementary students can be isolated to a great degree in their individual classrooms with contact limited to a small number of other children and adults. As an educator and the grandparent of a kindergartner entering first grade next year ( who lives with us) I think it is absolutely essential that in-person instruction take place for children.

Middle schools and high schools are a bigger problem because students mixed together constantly in groups that change every hour. Limiting exposure is an enormous challenge. On-line education is more doable for these groups, but as a guy who just went through it for the past 8 weeks I can tell you its effectiveness is extremely limited. I don't have answers for what should be done, I'm just praying that by Labor Day we have a significant reduction in cases, and some effective means of containing the spread.

Athletic activities have the green light (at least for now) to begin July 1. I think once groups of students start interacting in close proximity to each other we might get a better picture of whether a new outbreak is likely and how problematic that might be for communities.

I'm a high school teacher. We had a final staff meeting today, our first in-person interaction with each other since we shut down March 13. We met in our large auditorium, practicing social distancing, 30 people at a time. Obviously the topic of what instruction might look like next year was the focus of a lot of discussion. Many, many unknowns for now.

One point that was made is that in-person instruction at the elementary level is actually more feasible than it is for middle and high schools. Elementary students can be isolated to a great degree in their individual classrooms with contact limited to a small number of other children and adults. As an educator and the grandparent of a kindergartner entering first grade next year ( who lives with us) I think it is absolutely essential that in-person instruction take place for children.

Middle schools and high schools are a bigger problem because students mixed together constantly in groups that change every hour. Limiting exposure is an enormous challenge. On-line education is more doable for these groups, but as a guy who just went through it for the past 8 weeks I can tell you its effectiveness is extremely limited. I don't have answers for what should be done, I'm just praying that by Labor Day we have a significant reduction in cases, and some effective means of containing the spread.

Athletic activities have the green light (at least for now) to begin July 1. I think once groups of students start interacting in close proximity to each other we might get a better picture of whether a new outbreak is likely and how problematic that might be for communities.
Thank you for all the useful info.

Then how in the hell do you eat at a restaurant or go to a bar??? Yesterday I went to Boom Bozz and ate and drank. 3 days ago I got my haircut NOBODY wore a mask.

My neighbor is a manager of a 700 seat restaurant on the water. They opened at 50% seating yesterday. He said they were packed. They offered plastic cups and silverware but most took the real stuff. My thought is that anyone who goes out on day one is naive. I don’t know what they did about masks. They can be my lab rats.

Reactions: IU73
My neighbor is a manager of a 700 seat restaurant on the water. They opened at 50% seating yesterday. He said they were packed. They offered plastic cups and silverware but most took the real stuff. My thought is that anyone who goes out on day one is naive. I don’t know what they did about masks. They can be my lab rats.
That's totally your prerogative, of course, but if I may ask: what difference does it make if you get out on day 1 or day 10 or day 100? If you have to get out at some point--which most of us do unless you plan on staying inside until there's an effective vaccine, which could be never, what purpose does waiting to go out serve?

Most of us aren't saying full speed ahead but use common sense steps th fight off this virus. We don't need to wait for a vaccine if drugs come out that shorten the illness and hopefully protect people from getting it.

Reactions: jsenleo and 76-1
Most of us aren't saying full speed ahead but use common sense steps th fight off this virus. We don't need to wait for a vaccine if drugs come out that shorten the illness and hopefully protect people from getting it.

Here's hoping you are very right and I'm very wrong... This is one friendly debate I'd be glad to lose in a big way...

I think it was either Austria or Switzerland that went back to school two weeks ago. Would be interesting to see what effect that is having on students and teachers. The number of US cases/day is going down over the last two months (slowly) as is the number of deaths.

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC and vesuvius13
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT